β€’ Karenbeme
    β€’ Jessiemuller88

πŸ€«πŸ˜‰ The scandalous "Ooops/One-shot club":
    β€’ Kaohinani,
    β€’ Sam's Mom,
    β€’ Karenbeme,
    β€’ Jessiemuller88,
    β€’ MsHangry
    ...... Did I forget anyone who had an "ooops" or only hit one day of BD-ing before OV? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

3. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@karenbme: my RE told me to wait one more cycle to try. He said the risk of repeat miscarriage goes down if you wait 2 natural cycles, and after 4 losses, I just wanted to follow his advice. I had surgery, so I’m not worried about birth defects.

@Kaohinani: 🀣 I’m loving the title of our new club. At this point we really can only laugh about it!

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: That was my goal ... to chuckle about the irony and circumstance of the situations that we can all bond over! I, honestly, adore all of my friends from HB and I couldn't imagine weathering anything without my HB ladies ... "ooops" included.
    πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜’
    My TTC sisters for so long: @Sams Mom: @Yellowbeach: @Jessiemuller88: @Paranundrum: and @Lazb:
    You all are AH-MAZING and keep me going for my #3 after 3+ years. 😘

5. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Oh interesting, that’s different from what my Dr. said. One of the pros of surgery for her was that you could try again immediately after your first period instead of having to wait.

@Jessiemuller88: @Kaohinani: I didn’t even catch the group name... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So good.

You guys, I’m kind of worried to test tomorrow. I would bet money at this point that I’m KU, and even if I’m not I’m 100% sure that my app is wrong and I’m not going to get my period tomorrow, but testing feels so high stakes. I might just wait it out until the weekend. DH is headed out of town on Monday and neither of us wants him to find out via FaceTime, but I also will be really sad if I’m staring down at a white strip.

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: What dpo are you? If you are anything like me, the anxiety will get to you and you will wait (against what all my lovely POAS-addicted ladies wish). With your record, I would be a bit hesitant as well (* I hope that was not offensive, as it was not meant to be) just as with my long-standing BFN record, I find.myself freakishly hesitant.
    I, honestly, wish you the best of luck (all that good mojo and prayers can bring) that you will, finally, have a beautiful, sticky little blastocyst who finds the PERFECT SPOT in utero to adhere. Sending hugs your way.

7. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Part of the problem is I don’t really know when I Oed. My guess is I’ll be somwhere between 11 and 13, and I want to know, but I also feel like if I do get a I’ll feel like a crazy person. Waiting it out is probably better for my mental health, at least for now.

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: FIRST of all, you AREN'T crazy by any means. In all honesty, all of us who have been trying for what appears to be an eternity, are just as nuts (After so soooooooo long being TTC, I am "thisclose" to being CERTIFIABLY so. πŸ˜’πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€£). I understand being uncertain of one's POAS date (as I have "been there and done that" before I began BBT tracking EVERY CYCLE. πŸ˜’) but if you have a proximal date for AF, test then. There is no pressure to test... We are just UBER-HOPEFUL that you will get a sticky bean this cycle. 🀞 πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

9. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: I’m so happy to have you and all the other ladies in this community as well. Y’all are such an amazing support system and make me even more excited to POAS (didn’t think that was even possible 🀣). I get on every morning hoping to see a BFP from one of you 😘

@Karenbme: from what I have gathered in this ttc journey, every doctor has different opinions and recommendations. I’m not sure any of them actually know the best practice after a miscarriage. I’m just so scared of having another one and would totally blame myself if I fell pregnant this cycle and lost it.

I totally understand your testing anxiety. I’m so effing scared to see another BFP, even though I badly want another baby. Do what feels right for you tomorrow.

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So 5 days into being 30:
    -Get the flu/bacterial crud for the first time in 20 years
    -Get laid off from work
    -Will most likely end up pregnant while trying to find a job πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Keep it coming

11. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: oh no! I’m so sorry you are having such a hard time right now. I hope you feel better and find a job you love ASAP. Happy belated birthday!

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Work with me, lady ... 2 days from my bday and I got a terrible stomach bug that put me into the hospital over a week ago, a cancelled medicated cycle, an "ooops" for my cycle which may or may not be a good thing, a bite from my puppy (who severved a vein in my thumb ... T/G not an artery!), and today, I was trying to be Wonder Woman between clients and dropped a 150 lb chest on the top of my foot and sustained a hairline fracture (according to the ER.). If that says anything, it is proof of a crumby February, and it says "You and Sam's Mom are bad luck twins! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚" I am certain, that when all is said & done, we will both be in a better place with amazing luck!
    Keeping my F'x for us ... and know that I am here for you no matter how "sh#tty" your day becomes.

13. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Ok so I was just reading @periwinklebee s post about wearable cycle trackers and now I’m wondering if I’m the only person taking vaginal temps. Am I crazy? My BBT said vaginal was most accurate. I’d rather not if not needed, but I swear I read that was the way to do it... 🀭

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I had tried vaginal temping but couldn't keep it up more than s cycle. My problem is in that I wear PJ bottoms (and occasional "onsies" πŸ˜‚) to bed so I would find myself struggling to try and disrobe enough to insert the thermometer all while trying to remain still enough not to disrupt my temps (or my husband). It was a PITA.
    That stated, vaginal temping is far more reliable than oral temperatures in that vaginal BBT is not affected by mouth breathing or night drinking the way oral temps are; however, is every other way, they are comparable. In all honesty, VT was great but too much hassle for me. I am so glad I got my Tempdrop.

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Checking in this morning and hoping life treats you better today.

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: A question for you: Are there any ER tricks for making a hard shell "air boot" more comfortable for a hairline fracture on the TOP of one's foot? I was fit with one yesterday after dropping a chest on my foot. The boot is causing more discomfort than simply walking while wearing a tight wrap and a couple pairs of loose socks πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜’. I figured, if anyone may know how to Macgyver something comfortable, it would be my HB ER doc! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Forgot to post my chart this morning ...
    11 dpo and BBT is up to 99.12Β°F. Nothing else new to report atm.

18. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh no! I’m so sorry! Hopefully you’ll find a new job quickly!

19. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Sorry to hear you fractured your foot! I don’t have any tips for working with a boot, but I hope you feel better soon! Also your chart still looks fab. It looks like from what you posted a couple days ago you usually level off around now, but you’re still going up. I’ve got high hopes for you this month! πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Thank you. February has not been good to me. πŸ˜’πŸ€£ I hear [poor] luck shows in 3's ... I've bypassed my "3" so, hopefully, good things find me. πŸ˜πŸ‘

21. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

So I used a cheapie this morning, and it came back negative... I have no idea why I have all of the symptoms and none of my normal PMS and still nothing. The earliest I’ve ever gotten a was CD 27, and I’m only CD 26, so maybe it’s fine, but I also didn’t feel this rotten this early ever before. I probably should have used an FRER, but I only have one of those in my drawer and I don’t want to waste it.

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I didn't sleep great, my stomach and chest hurt, and I have a stress rash all up my neck. πŸ˜”

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: I'm sorry for your BFN ... Perhaps, in the next day or two, you will get a BFP? 🀞

@Sams Mom: I am sorry that you are not feeling much better. 😒 I was hoping you were. On the upside, your temps look great! πŸ‘

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: No tips besides extra padding which you’ve already tried. Thank goodness Feb is only 28 days this month. One more and who knows what would happen to you.

@SamsMom: the job lay-off sucks. So sorry to read it. Did you have warning this was coming?

AFM, starting to see some temp progress towards CD1. Maybe she’ll come today.

25. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Thanks. My dates aren’t exactly solid, so who knows. I still think we made an embryo, but I’m less concerned about missing my friend’s wedding. Although I did find this article which shows variation in HCG production between pregnancies and found no correlation to outcomes in clinical pregnancies for slow early rise: https://academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/2/271/628663 so there’s that.

26. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Sorry to see the drop. Good luck with your FET next month!

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Thank you. I will add a bit more padding. πŸ€” I am torn as to whether I should feel sorry that you are heading to CD 1 OR if I should be excited for you since it means your next FET will come THAT much faster. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜πŸ‘

@Karenbeme: That study was uber-interesting! I had always read starting levels of HCG (* most women have <1 to 5 MIU HCG in their bodies, naturally) along with implantation time (a later implant would lend to a later result simply by implanting at that time) and HCG doubling rate (* 48 hours vs 72 hours) were the trifecta in determining when one would produce a measurable and sustainable level of HCG for urine HPTs.
    An example is a pregnant woman with a starting non-pregnant level of 1-MIU HCG who implanted at 12 dpo with a doubling rate of 72 hours VS that of a pregnant woman with a level of 5-MIU HCG who implanted on 6 dpo with an HCG doubling rate of 48 hours ... Woman 1 would show a positive on a 10 MIU HPT at 24 dpo while Woman 2 would show a positive using the same HPTs at 8 dpo. (* See my messily written comparative chart which is affixed)

*** I am one of those women with low levels of HCG in my system (less than 1.3 MIU when not pregnant) so I suspect, if I were going to get a BFP this time around, it would depend on my implant date and HCG doubling rate to see a pos HPT. I would assume my range would range from 14 dpo (with a 6 dpo implant with a 48 hour doubling) to 24 dpo (with a 12 dpo implant at 72 hour doubling).

28. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Thanks for the post-it, it helped frame my thinking, especially knowing that my last serum HCG result back in Nov. was <1, which is consistent with where I ended with both previous losses. I hadn't thought about it at all in terms of doubling time. If I implanted on Monday, when I was having the pains, even with a 48 hour double, I'd still be less than 4, and negative on any test. I picked today to test because it's when my app thought AF was due. I usually spot for 24-48 hours before AF, so I know she's not showing today. I just hope I either get a positive or AF before DH goes out of town on Monday.

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I knew it was coming in the sense that I am the A/P & A/R person and know the health of the company. But I was honestly hoping to find something before they decided to cut people.

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: You are, most certainly, welcome. 😁 I use 16-20 dpo for my testing range most cycles since those dates are the median range between my 12 dpo (earliest with my low HCG) and 24 dpo (the latest with low HCG). Instead of going into the long story about why I choose those dates, I just state that is around when AF would be due. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

31. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

AF just showed up πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
    Messaged my RE to get my calendar and protocol ASAP. Is there a March board yet? πŸ˜‰

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Yay!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ (I never thought I'd be applauding an AF! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)
    I have not set up a March board ... so, I assume there isn't one. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

33. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: well, I’m nowhere near even having a POAS date, so we can wait until you get your BFP and then you can pass the reins to one of us to start and run it. πŸ™‚

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: πŸ€” OK, sounds like a plan! πŸ‘ I appreciate your faith that my cycle will produce a BFP. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I will be POAS around the 26th-ish, so in 5 or so days I will either start a March POAS board or hand over the reins as board moderator. Thanks for your patience with me.

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Veiny breasts?!?! I am soooooooo confused (and am NOT about to POAS bc if it is negative, I'd be crushed!). Veiny breasts are a pregnancy sign for me, BUT I have ALSO gotten them in medicated cycles (2x with Clomid). IDK if my weird boob-veins are due to my Follistim use OR rise in progesterone. It is frustrating! Any insight?

P.S. I hope no one is offended by my photo.

@Sams Mom: @Yellowbeach: @Jessiemuller88: @Paranundrum: @Karenbeme: @Lazb: @Mamabear87: @starlitsky: @Petitduck: @AutumnMama79: @Mrs.Turtle: @Creativemomma15: @Supernovaj: @FuzzyPeaches: @Skinnycow: @Foodiebee: @SweetCaroline: @Clementine12: @Badgermom: @MrsKansas: @Muffinsmuffins: @Labradorlover: @BhBee:
    ... and any other amazing beehive member who has experience...
    Any input beyond "POAS?" I am so curious if any of you have had this due to high P4 or anything else.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: How are you holding up, hun?

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I have never looked at so many dang job listings πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. This sounds totally stuck up, but I've literally only applied and interviewed one place and got the job. This is so stressful!

Boobs are looking good though πŸ˜‚

ETA: Veiny boobs aren't a thing for me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ pregnant or not

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: You are awesome, so OF COURSE, you'd be hired immediately after applying to a single job. I have faith that you will get something quickly! πŸ’™ Thank you for your response ... I am hoping this cycle is lucky.

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: was your last bout of veiny boobs your CP? I can't remember

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I got it in August, yes. But, also with my June and July Clomid cycles. IDK what to think!!! I am beginning to believe that when my progesterone is high, my sensitivity kicks in. I need to just STOP symptom spotting .... BUT IT IS SO HARD when I keep getting things that may/may not be pregnancy symptoms! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜’

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee