Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: I'm in the south. ๐Ÿ˜• Darn'it! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ (We took our 19 hour flight with lay-overs from BDL to HI to move and 16 hour flight from HI to ATL to move back ... thankfully, I had more leg room! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚)

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 20 Update-

โ„๐Ÿซ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿท๐Ÿซโ„

2/4: Clementine12 - (October mama)
    2/10: Creativemomma15 - (October mama)
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/13: PhillyBaby2013
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches -
    2/18: Bees_knees
    2/18: MrsKansas
    2/19: Yellowbeach
    2/20: Paranundrum
    2/22: Kaohinani
    2/23: Sam's Mom
    2/24: SweetCaroline
    No POAS date: MsHangry
    TBD:
    Drop-In BFP:

Good luck, ladies!

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ:
    โ€ข BhBee
    โ€ข Lazb
    โ€ข Karenbeme
    โ€ข Jessiemuller88

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Not approved for KETO -

#TWWcravings. #WhatIsGoingOnIDontLikeSweets
    #BlamingFollistimAndProgesterone. #TooEarlyToBeKU

4. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Glad to hear you were able to get some meds, hopefully youโ€™re on the road to recovery!

@mrskansas: sorry to hear you tested Youโ€™ve still got time though, so maybe HI AND ? Or is that asking for too much?

@Kaohinani: Your chart looks so much better with the adjustments! Also Iโ€™m always up for non-symptoms ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Mine are tired, pinching sensation on the lower right, ridiculous sense of smell and lack of sweet cravings (usually I NEED sweets in the week before AF, but that hasnโ€™t kicked in yet this mo.)

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: THANK YOU for responding. ๐Ÿ’™ I'm so "chock full of" non-symptoms that I was wondering if I was the only one going through the craziness of the TWW with them! Unfortunately, it is way too early to test and I'm a bit cynical this cycle as "why would it work THIS cycle if not in the last 3 years (* we don't speak of the CP)" & "We only had a single 'ooops' and I'm nearly 40," keeps echoing in my head!
    It is an annoyingly passive-aggressive cycle! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

6. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Any time ๐Ÿ’œ Youโ€™re definitely not the only one! Also, if you had an entire basketball team on deck, why wouldnโ€™t you have gotten KU? I know plenty of people who got pregnant without ART at 39/40/41, so donโ€™t sell yourself short.

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Thank you! ๐Ÿ’™ I need to be reminded sometimes.

8. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: I donโ€™t know I have a good feeling!!!
    I always โ€œknewโ€ I kind of feel like you might too! Crossing my fingers hard for you!

9. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@yellowbeach: that is the worst indent I have ever seen! Wtf!

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Thank you ... I so hope you are correct. ๐Ÿ’™ I would take 1, 2, (or even 3) in a second (although, I know I'd never sleep!)
    AFY, How are you doing? I've thought of you all of yesterday and today but I didn't wish to intrude.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Checking in ... How are you holding up post physician visit? I hope you are okay and don't have exactly what DH had!

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: we're at urgent Care with the small human now. I had an appointment for tomorrow work his ped... But his fever was pretty high, he puked the Tylenol I gave him and is coughing

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Wow, that is a whole lotta sick for a LO, never mind all the ick going on with you and DH! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ’™ (It was like when T and I became sick with the stomach bug and G and DH got it 3 days later ... too much vomit and poop for one house!!!) You can't get a break, can you? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ž Poor Sam-baby! I hope they can diagnose him and make him comfortable soon! ๐Ÿ’•

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: the urgent Care doc basically acted like we were paranoid. Even though I looked 100% like hell, and husband is not back to 100%.

He ended up prescribing a z pack, and told us to give him some kids Zyrtec

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Uck! Not a good experience!
    My [unsolicited] advice: Bring him to the scheduled appt tomorrow. Tell them what he was prescribed/ is taking and then go from there. You already know to give him tylenol (if his fever is bad enough and if he has aches and pains), as well as, to keep him hydrated (water, pedialyte, Propel water, and popsicles) and feed him a bland, easy to digest diet ... because YOU ARE AN AWESOME MOM and take care of EVERYONE even when you are ill. #WonderWoman

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: yeah I'm planning to keep his appointment with his pediatrician.

Just had to fight 5 mL of liquid z pack down his throat, but then he asked for his gummy probiotic and multivitamin ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Also keep having a random shooting pain in my left shoulder and upper arm. Mentioned to the doctor today and he didn't seem concerned

18. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: aww poor thing
    Sometimes we tell parents to give even a teaspoon of pedilyte every 20 min or so just to get some fluids in there๐Ÿ˜ sucks when you guys are sick too! How awful

@Kaohinani: thanks! Iโ€™m doing ok. Just waiting for AF to come and hoping itโ€™s asap. I think Iโ€™ll try again next cycle but after that not sure. DH and I had kind of talked about 2019 baby or bust and that would be the last cycle really. What can you do ๐Ÿ˜

19. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: how are you doing? You've always posted on the POAS stick by this time of the morning

@Sams Mom: man, what a run! Hope you all got a good night rest.

@fuzzypeaches: been thinking of you. Hope you're doing okay.

I'm just waiting...

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

9 dpo - This morning's BBT is extremely underwhelming. It dipped .20ยฐ and my triphasic pattern was taken away from me on FF. I know that no single temperature [rise or drop] can denote pregnancy (or an impending AF) and we are supposed to be watching for "trends," but man, I really thought my temp would be higher! I was tossing and turning and overheated all night long ... and then had to let a vomiting dog outside at 2:37 am ๐Ÿ˜’. It was a rough night for sleep. ๐Ÿ˜• I would be, seriously (and pleasantly), surprised to be pregnant this cycle as I just don't see it happening...

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I feel like death

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: WOW! ๐Ÿค’ I, sincerely, hope you feel better soon! ๐Ÿ’™

23. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: oh gosh you guys, I hope you feel better soon!

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Iโ€™m so sorry you feel like crap. We have some terrible bugs going around our area.

@kaohinani: those day to day unexpected temps are definitely taxing. Hereโ€™s hoping tomorrow looks better again.

AFM, at 10DPO, temp is up, but FRER is another - not even an indent today. Also feel some very faint cramps like AF is eyeing up a visit.

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: @yellowbeach:
    Thank you, ladies. I'm hoping I do get a better night's rest tonight and that my BBT turns itself around tomorrow.
    I've got a crazy-busy day ahead of me and am hopeful for better news. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž

26. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Ugh, that stinks. I hope your meds start to kick in soon!

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry, mama. Hopefully it's just off because you had to get up in the night. You're still way above your cover line.

@yellowbeach: That chart looks really good! Hopefully your is just timing.

AFM, I tested this morning at ~10 dpo and got I also realized that my tracker app adjusted my cycle length down by 2 days, which is probably why I thought I was well outside of the window, when I really wasn't. I have no idea why it would have done that and I'm kind of annoyed about it. I recognize that I shouldn't use an app as birth control, but the app worked so well for me when ttc, the green days pretty much always matched up with positive OPKs, and it has always predicted my AF consistently, but now idk what to expect this month. AF might be due Thursday, or it might be as late as Monday...

27. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Another stark white test for me this morning.

28. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@mrskansas: Ditto. Any signs for you that AF might be on her way?

29. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@yellowbeach: Nope I never really get any symptoms either way, unfortunately.

30. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Mystery for all you medically-inclined out there...

About two years ago, after my last miscarriage and after my first cycle of Clomid, I developed a rash on my left hand. I went to the derm and he diagnosed it as dermatitis. It has never spread. The interesting thing is that it never flares up during the first half of my cycle. But after I ovulate, it hurts, itches like crazy and looks bad. I notice it starts to subside after about 10 DPO. I have been worried that I'm allergic to progesterone, it that is even possible! Ugh. Here is a pic... it doesn't look awful right now but it can get a lot worse.
    What's also weird is that I haven't been pregnant since Feb/March 2017 after this rash set in.

31. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

So it's cd1 for me today and I'm glad af came today and not tomorrow or the day after, because I'll go on a small trip on Thursday and two first days of af are always the worst for me. I get to spend today and tomorrow in bed and should be fine by the time I have to go.

I'll also write to the doctor soon and even if I won't actually see her during this cycle, I'll set things in motion at the very least.

@Kaohinani: I still have high hopes for you! I know it's difficult to keep your hopes up sometimes, but now it's my turn to be hopeful for you.

@Sams Mom: I'm sorry you're ill. I hope you and your whole family will feel better very soon.

@yellowbeach: @karenbme: @mrskansas: Sorry about the . Hopefully the next few days will bring clarity and good news.

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: Some dermatitis can be caused by Autoimmune disorders (* I get flares of dry skin/scalp and dermatitis during my Fibro flares and when my Sjogren's is more pronounced.). Atopic dermatitis also presents as the manifestation of eczema... which also can be made worse with hormonal shifts and coming in contact with an allergen (seasonal, ingested, etc). I would speak with your physician to see if you can pinpoint the causation for yours so you may better treat it.

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Thank you! I truly appreciate it! I'm glad you are also able to find the silver lining to starting your AF. Love the positivity!

@mrskansas: @Yellowbeach: I am sorry you ladies got BFNs today! ๐Ÿ˜•

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I've been feeling like I'm having Mittelschmerz pains... at 9 dpo ... ALL day. It is like a [constant] sharp pinch that radiates โšกin my left ovary and into my lady bits. ๐Ÿค” I'm hoping I do not have a cyst. That would just be the icing on the "cancelled cycle cake ๐Ÿฐ," now wouldn't it?!? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

โ€ข Has anyone else had the same discomfort?
    โ€ข If so, what was it?

35. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: I've felt implantation with each of my pregnancies--sharp, point specific pains in my lower abdomen between 8 and 10 dpo--which is why I listed pinching pain in my "symptoms". I never have that sort of pain that late in my cycle unless I've conceived, but every time I've conceived I have. I talked to the OB about it with the first ectopic and she confirmed that some women do get pain at implantation, and that it was almost definitely what I was feeling in both cases (ectopic and uterine). Fingers crossed that's what it is for you, and you've got an embryo making a home for itself down there!

Also, just to (hopefully) put your mind at ease, for me with both ectopic pregnancies, if I touched where I felt the pain with my pointer finger, my pinky was touching my hip bone about two inches below my belly button, with the uterine pregnancy it was maybe an inch lower and more central, so my fingers would have been more over my lower pelvic bone (which is where the pain was for me again this time).

36. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@paranundrum: Sorry to hear this, but glad you'll be able to rest the next couple days.

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Wow! Hadn't even considered IC because I am so worried about cysts and, possibly, having to skip a cycle. This is a stabby pinch that is similar to my cramping at OV. It is low and on the inner part of the pelvic girdle right in between the ilium and pubis bones of the pelvis. It is primarily on the left side, but I have gotten small infrequent "zaps" on the right side. I assumed it was pain displacement from one side to the other due to possible cysts.

I am really hoping that you are correct and it could, perhaps, be ICs. Outside of during ovulation, this sensation mid luteal is different to me. Since you have had them (& are having them) and can differentiate between this feeling and that of an ectopic, I'm really hopeful it is IC for both of us. ๐Ÿคž
    Thank you so much for your response ... I am a bit more hopeful now (but still just as uncomfortable! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚)

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Checking in to see if you feel any better, as well as, to see how Sam is feeling. Sending good "healthy vibes" ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ to you and your little guy. ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’•

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: turns out it's the flu ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ท for both of us

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh, no! That is terrible!!! ๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ข Were you both given Tamiflu?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee