Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Hey Nov 2012 Mamas!

1. clery

olive / 61 posts

How far along? 14 weeks today!

Total weight gain: 4 pounds

Maternity clothes? transitioning into the pants but I am using the belly band for my regular pants

Stretch marks? Nothing yet

Sleep: Lots of sleep but craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy dreams!

Best moment this week: Having the energy to exercise again!

Miss Anything? Sushi (uni and negitoro to be exact)

Food cravings: Nothing in particular

Anything making you queasy or sick: cooking onions

Symptoms: fatigue in the end of the day and slight nausea

Looking forward to: hmmm, nothing really, I am just enjoying regaining my energy again!

2. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@highwire: HOOOORAY for 12 weeks and hearing the heartbeat!!

I'm just a day shy of 13 weeks and I'm cramping a bit today. Not painful, but uncomfortable!

Just counting down to our next appt at 14 weeks... hoping we get to see bean again...

3. petuniasandpearls

cherry / 220 posts

I had a doctors appt. on Thursday and we saw baby with a healthy heartbeat of 151--I figured out my doctor is ultrasound-happy and pretty much does a quick one at most appointments. I'll take it! We will have our NT scan either this week or early the following week.

Oh and I bought a pair of maternity shorts and maternity dress capris today. My dress pants still fit with the belly band, but the capris were on sale and super cute so I picked them up. I live in Texas where it's already in the 90's and my jeans & capris are too tight and wearing the bella band with jeans is uncomfortable for me. So now I own one pair of shorts that I'll probably wear every weekend, all weekend

4. kml636

pomegranate / 3225 posts

Ladies, today was hard for me... Does anyone else just not "feel" pregnant? I woke in the middle of the night panicked and sure something was wrong. I'm telling myself I'm just being crazy, but seriously considering buying a fetal Doppler!

5. mrsjyw

@kml636: hugggs hang in there! i've def had more than one day of random panic attacks. it wasn't a full on panic attack today, but i questioned my lack of symptoms for a brief second today.

i also remember early on in the pregnancy, waking up in the middle of the night on a girls wknd trip with my bests... freaking out that something was wrong and not being able to fall back asleep.

6. kml636

pomegranate / 3225 posts

Thanks, I'm glad it's not just me. Happy mothers day ladies! We are telling our moms today

7. SleepyMonkey

grapefruit / 4006 posts

@kml636: yes, i've felt that way in the last couple of days because i felt like my belly wasn't growing and i haven't been ravenously hungry. so i scared myself by looking up how things can go wrong at 15 weeks on the internet and my husband had to tell me to stop. my next appt isn't for 2 weeks and i was thinking about buying a doppler too!

8. mrsjyw

How far along? 13w1d

Total weight gain: 3-4 pounds

Maternity clothes? def wear maternity pants to work. DH bought me a maternity tank and maternity wrap dress over the wknd and I'm wearing it right now Need to get new bras!

Stretch marks? Nothing yet

Sleep: been napping a lot recently, can't wait to kick this fatigue!

Best moment this week: Dh's "letter from baby" card that I got for Mother's Day yesterday... :*)

Miss Anything? Eggs benedict!! Went to brunch with dh on Sat, and I had to pass on my fave dish!

Food cravings: Don Katsu! I'm going to order it for lunch!

Anything making you queasy or sick: cooking oil and other food smells in general make me queasy.

Symptoms: constant urination. I'm actually going to the dr this afternoon to make sure it's not a UTI, or if it is, for antibiotics before it becomes painful!

Looking forward to: seeing the dr today for this annoying urination symptom! and seeing our bb next week at my 14w1d checkup!

9. DillonLion

GOLD / eggplant / 11517 posts

@mrsjyw: You know, I wonder if I'm having something similar going on. Lately I've been feeling like I have to go pee SO BAD, and then once I get in there, it is this sad little trickle.

10. mrsjyw

@highwire: that's EXACTLY what i have... it's not painful... and when I had a UTI in college, it was PAINFUL. so I wasn't too sure at first, but as a precaution I called my dr and am going in this afternoon, to stop it before it gets any worse!

11. kml636

pomegranate / 3225 posts

@mrsjyw: hope you get some relief!

12. DillonLion

In other symptom news, I seem to have moved from near-constant nausea to just stomach pain in general (like I need to run to the restroom to go #2 at any moment). Ugh, not sure which one is worse!

13. mrsjyw

@kml636: thank you!!

@highwire: yep, I was cramping/#2 hurting a lot the past week I should just email you my weekly symptoms, so you get a preview of what's to come!

14. DillonLion

@mrsjyw: Haha sounds like it!

15. mrsjyw

@highwire: off tangent question, but when were you planning on blog annoucing? i was going to wait until our next checkup after 14w, but now that im going in this afternoon, i might just bite the bullet this week!

16. DillonLion

@mrsjyw: I think around 14 weeks (so that would be next Friday for me). My boss knows, and most of my family/friends now know. I will probably use these next two weeks to call/e-mail the last few close friends who I want to tell personally, and then let the news fly.

17. mrsjyw

@highwire: seriously DD TWINS! Yea, I just told my work last week, we've told our families and I think I've told most of my close friends... I guess we'll see if I have energy for rearranging blog posts after the doc appt today!

18. DillonLion

@mrsjyw: Yay! Yeah, I just haven't been blogging at all lately, because I have absolutely NOTHING else to talk about, and didn't want to talk about pregnancy stuff yet. Ready to start writing again!

19. mrsjyw

Quick update my due date twins!

I'm glad I went in today, found out no UTI, but he's having it cultured just in case... I actually found out I'm dehydrated

But no weight gain since last appt 3 weeks ago...

And I'm really glad I went in because I found that my next week check-up is TOO soon for my 2nd round blood tests! The office mixed up my dates, so thankfully I was able to save DH and I a trip to the dr. My next check up is now June 5th (16w2d)... and then the one after that will be our anatomy scan!!

20. DillonLion

@mrsjyw: Yay! I'm so excited about your blog post and subsequent posts!

21. MamaMoose

GOLD / squash / 13464 posts

@mrsjyw: So glad to hear all is well. How did they determine you are dehydrated? I've been battling dehydration too because pushing too many fluids makes me really nauseated!

22. mrsjyw

@highwire: Yep, hearing that heartbeat today just confirmed it for me; and I knew I couldn't wait until 16 weeks!

@mamamoose: urinalysis!

23. MamaMoose

@mrsjyw: Interesting! I had urinalysis when I was in last Wednesday so I guess if they didn't say anything to me then the dehydration is under control. Thanks!

24. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@kml636: most of the time I don't feel pregnant since the second trimester began. I do get random bouts of nausea, but now it is usually when I'm hungry or about to sneeze. I have been able to hear the heartbeat with my Doppler for the past few days and it has been reassuring. Last Friday I was freaking out in general for no reason and hearing the heartbeat really calmed me down.

25. MamaMoose

@ChelseaRose: I get terrible nausea right before I sneeze too!! I'm always so nervous that I'm going to puke a little when the sneeze comes out.

26. kml636

pomegranate / 3225 posts

@ChelseaRose: thanks Chelsea! I just ordered one today, I know it will be worth it!

27. DillonLion

How far along? 12 Weeks 3 Days

Total weight gain: Stepped on the scale at the doctors office. Up less than 1 pound. Very happy about this. I was overweight to begin with and am only supposed to gain 15-25 lbs tops.

Maternity clothes? Oh yes. Since week 7. I have no shame. Hoping to start getting some more use out of the tops (which have been too big). Bottoms are in use daily.

Stretch marks? Found a big one this week. Sad. I'm sure the rest of his buddies are gearing up to show soon, too.

Sleep: Better. Staying asleep most of the night. Not having to get up to pee as often.

Best moment this week: Got showered with love from my family on mother's day. Totally unexpected!

Miss Anything? Not having to take pills. I have to take Vitamin D once a week and a prenatal daily. I hate taking pills!

Food cravings: Finally getting back into meats and exotic flavors.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular. But still having random bouts of nausea/indigestion.

Symptoms: Still rolling with fatigue and nausea, but they are continuing to become less and less frequent.

Looking forward to: Our NT scan next week, where we get to have an extended ultrasound on a super high-tech machine!

28. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@mamamoose: I feel the same way. I thought it was only me because I've never heard of that before. Guess I'm not alone after all.

@kml636: I hope it helps. I have a sonoline b and it has been great. How far along are you? I didn't have much luck hearing the hb until 14 weeks, but I'm overweight and I don't think I was looking in the right spot. I was looking too low, but now I'm able to find it about 4 fingers below my belly button and I have to push in quite a bit. There are so many YouTube videos out there to help you.

29. kml636

pomegranate / 3225 posts

@ChelseaRose: okay thanks so much! I'm 14 weeks today!

30. ksnow

apricot / 371 posts

Does anyone have a bump yet? I'll be 14 weeks in a few days and i'm hoping it shows up soon!

31. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

I don't have a bump at all. One of my coworkers is due about 2.5 weeks before me and had a visible bump at 14 weeks. She was underweight and had already gained 15 pounds.

32. DillonLion

@ksnow: Nope! But I'm only 12w3d today. Hoping for something showing up around 16 weeks.

33. mrsjyw

@ksnow: not yet, I'm just past 13w and have a lower belly pooch by day's end, but no bump yet

34. MamaMoose

I'm 12w1d. I definitely don't have a "bump" that anyone else would notice but I have a little pooch that hubs and I can see when my belly is exposed or I'm wearing something really tight. But it really just looks like I ate a big lunch : ) at my doctor's appt last week I was actually down 3 pounds from pre pregnancy weight.

35. petuniasandpearls

cherry / 220 posts

I spilled the beans all over the place on Mother's Day---FB, blog, twitter...it's out there now! I told a few more people at work yesterday and I know the news is spreading because I had a few people come and congratulate me today.

@KLM...I have the sonoline b too and I have a hard time picking up the heartbeat (I'm 12w1d and not overweight). I try every few days and sometimes hear it, and sometimes no luck. I tried it about an hour ago and found a thumping little heartbeat at 150 without even trying. I had tried this morning and couldn't find a thing. Luckily I am feeling pretty good about things at this point so I don't really worry myself, but be careful with the doppler if you're a worrier. No need to cause yourself unnecessary stress!

36. mrsjyw

@petuniasandpearls: we fb/blog announced yesterday! Told work last wk

37. SleepyMonkey

grapefruit / 4006 posts

@ksnow: i have a little one, but not noticeable to anyone at work yet. i still fit into my regular clothes. definitely grows throughout the day and is much bigger at night. i am 15w5d today and hoping to hide it for another week or two =/

38. MamaMoose

How is everyone feeling today? Is anyone starting to have and round ligament pain yet? I get a little bit of a stretching feeling every now and then between my hip bones but I'm not sure if that's what it is or not.

39. petuniasandpearls

cherry / 220 posts

@MamaMoose: I'm having some weird cramping in my hip area (mostly the left side) and occasionally it radiates into my legs and back. It comes and goes....I'm wondering if this is the start of round ligament pain.

I'll be 13 weeks on Monday and our NT scan is on Tuesday.

My stomach feels like it's growing a little bit every day. I'm excited to see it get a little rounder, rather than just looking like I ate one too many oreos.

40. mrsjyw

How far along? 14 Weeks 1 Day

Total weight gain: 3 - 4 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Went shopping over the wknd and bought 3 maxi dresses (LONG! WOOT!) and a maxi skirt and yoga pants.

Stretch marks? Not yet

Sleep: Sleep better at night, but can't sleep in past 7 or 8am.

Best moment this week: belly pic at 14 weeks showing a lil bump and the excitement that is growing around us

Miss Anything? cold turkey sandwiches (STILL!)

Food cravings: still no crazy cravings, but def have random pangs of dishes i want for meals. TONIGHT IS pIZZZZZA!

Anything making you queasy or sick: just really strong smells, gettin better with cooking oil, and still haven't tried to eat eggs.

Symptoms: migraines and fatigue

Looking forward to: anatomy scan in about a month! but before that, hearing LO's heartbeat again at my 16 w appt!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee