Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Hey Nov 2012 Mamas!

1. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@highwire: I hope you get good news tomorrow and permission to modify your tiring pumping/nursing/formula schedule.

2. immabeetoo

honeydew / 7687 posts

@chelsearose I am wayy more anxious to go out by myself with baby (1 week old today)... I still haven't put him in the carseat, my husband has been the one doing it!!

3. SleepyMonkey

grapefruit / 4006 posts

@scg00387: haha same here with the swing! We have it set up but have only used it a few times because she has never needed it and I don't want her to get used to it! And I was totally leaning forward and being my breast to the baby and not the other way around too. My mom was like, why do you look so uncomfortable when you breast feed?? I was totally hunched over at a weird angle but I didn't want her to lose her latch! Anyway, now that she is a little older and better at latching, I don't have to contort myself to bf.

@highwire: I totally loathed breastfeeding for like the first month too. Not a lot of pain for me but I hated the whole process and getting her latched correctly and the stress of it all. I sobbed multiple times because i hated it so much. But i promise you it gets better! Dare I say I even like it occasionally now. Once baby gets better at it, it won't be as hard and horrible. I swear at 4 weeks something clicked for her and I read that 6 weeks is the magic number for a lot of women. So just set an end goal and them re-evaluate at that time. If you still hate it, then you can decide whether you want to continue or not. That is what I did and it helped that I had a date in mind to quit if I wanted to.

4. DillonLion

GOLD / eggplant / 11517 posts

@ChelseaRose: thanks!

@JessLC: my first goal is two weeks...and we are halfway there! Yay

5. kml636

pomegranate / 3225 posts

@highwire: good luck today!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee