Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 3/12

1. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@AmeliaBedilia: I'm praying for you! You still have a chance - your temp hasn't dropped below the cover line yet.

2. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@travellingbee: Have you taken a test today? I hope your follies wait a day or two so that you can trigger!

3. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@NorthStar: I did! Still just flashing so, I guess they're holding out! yay! Maybe you can pass along word of HB through your sister? Unless it's someone who told me directly I'd feel uncomfortable approaching them.

4. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@travellingbee: awesome! She said it on FB and has been pretty open about it, so that's how I'd probably contact her (through messenger). My sister doesn't really talk to her anymore. Otherwise, I'll just leave it alone. I just thought of it, since this board has been invaluable to me.

5. travellingbee

@NorthStar: oh if she announced it on Facebook, I totally would!

6. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@sarahnicole218: That beta sounds great!

@AmeliaBedilia: @travellingbee: FX for you, ladies!

I started cramping yesterday, but my temp is still up. I caved and tested this morning because I want to do yardwork. Stark white BFN, so I think AF is probably on her way. I know it's early, but I'm not holding out hope because I've had a pattern almost exactly like this when I ovulated on my own (lol, the one time). So I'm pretty sure my temp will start the downward spiral tomorrow.

7. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@Hoots: I just got to say...holy BD!!! wow - impressive I hope you are wrong and AF stays away!

8. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@NorthStar: Lol. I know, right?! Our RE gave us the go ahead, which was pretty much the only question DH really had. He was really concerned if it was only EOD. If it doesn't happen, it's not for lack of timing, damnit!

9. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@Hoots: no kidding! At least you did everything you could on your end...man, I'd be tired! lol

10. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@MrsKRB: thank you!

@travellingbee: fingers crossed for you! I hope that your flashing smiley holds out! How has your clomid experience been?

@Hoots: damn girl, I'm impressed! When you get to the point we are at, I guess you've gotta give it you're all!

@sarahnicole218: Yay! Congrats!

@AmeliaBedilia: Fingers crossed for you! I hope this is your month!

We just met with our tax guy, and we owe again this year. He asked us if we had ever considered kids, since it would help us with deductions, and literally told us that if we start right now we can probably have a kid before the end of this year. Ummmm....

11. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@Crystal: You should have asked him if he would like to make a personal contribution to your infertility treatment fund so you could "probably" make that kid thing happen.

12. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Hoots: I'm exhausted looking at your chart! You guys are amazing!

13. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@Hoots: lol, I should have. I just laughed in his face.

14. AmeliaBedilia

nectarine / 2192 posts

@Crystal: Hugs! That so sounds like something that would happen to us. DH's response was, "Did she punch him?"

15. travellingbee

Just triggered! Hope I did it right! Hope timing will be ok! Hope we got more than one (agh but kind of freaked out about the idea of 4!!)

16. AmeliaBedilia

nectarine / 2192 posts

@travellingbee: fingers crossed!

We were out of town last night and the room we slept in was super warm. My temp was up, but I don't know if that was the progesterone or the warm room. For the ladies who have been on progesterone, did it increase your temperatures immediately or after a few days?

17. AmeliaBedilia

nectarine / 2192 posts

18. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@travellingbee: So exciting, I am SO hopeful for you!

@AmeliaBedilia: Bloody progesterone! Affects us all differently, but mine tends to shoot up almost immediately the following day after starting it.

19. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

Holy crap! I got a this morning! My temp went down like clockwork yesterday, then spiked again this morning (which was strange) so I tested. I'm in shock.

20. travellingbee

@Hoots: OMG!!!!! Pictures!!!!

21. travellingbee

@AmeliaBedilia: your chart looks great. Idk because the cycle I was on progesterone I didn't chart When are you testing?

22. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@travellingbee:

23. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@AmeliaBedilia: I'm not sure if it counts, but when I had to take provera, which has a form of progesterone in it, I took it in the evening. By the next morning my temp had shot up.

24. travellingbee

@Hoots: yay so you are cd12? How exciting!

25. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@travellingbee: Yeah. I'm not even sure what to do at this point, besides call my RE.

26. travellingbee

@Hoots: yes I'd just call RE. They'll have you come in for a beta, I'd imagine. Mine does.

27. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@Hoots: YAY!!! Congrats!!

28. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@NorthStar: Thanks!

29. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Hoots: Congrats!!!

30. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Hoots: Ahhhhhhh!!!! Congratulations!!

My beta was great today! It was 188 on Friday, 682 today! It more than tripled...I'll take it.

31. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@sarahnicole218: Tripled is awesome news!! Congrats!!!!

Waiting to get betas drawn now. The nurse called this morning and let me know my progesterone was 34 last week, and I think I surprised her when I let her know I positive hpt this morning. Praying it sticks because it's so early!

32. travellingbee

@sarahnicole218: holy cow!! Yay!
    @Hoots: keep us updated!

33. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@AmeliaBedilia: believe me, I thought about it! Your chart is looking good, fx!

@Hoots: OMG yay! Keep us updated!

@sarahnicole218: yay!!! What are your next steps?

34. Mrs. Jacks

blogger / pineapple / 12381 posts

@Hoots: Awesome! Congrats!

35. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Crystal: First ultrasound will be April 2...I'll be 7 weeks!

36. AmeliaBedilia

nectarine / 2192 posts

@sarahnicole218: So excited for you!

@Hoots: Congratulations!!! What did you do differently this cycle besides the amazing timing?

37. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@sarahnicole218: woohoo! Great numbers!

38. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Hoots: Congrats chick! All that BD paid off!

39. AmeliaBedilia

nectarine / 2192 posts

I am going crazy at 12 DPO. My temps look great, but that might be the progesterone. I don't think it would be this triphasic, but who knows? I was planning on testing tomorrow morning and if BFN, stopping the progesterone. If BFN today, is that too early to stop the progesterone? What to do?!?

40. travellingbee

@AmeliaBedilia: I wouldn't stop it until your AF is due. I'm so hopeful for you! That chart looks great!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee