Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

"It's Business Time" POAS Aug. 2012

1. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

I don't know whether to join this board or the September board when it starts... i'll be POAS around the 31st august to the 2nd Spetember by my calculations...prob still in August causing I'll be super excited! First month TTC...soooooo soooo excited! Baby Dust to everyone!!

2. Mrs. Schoolbus

blogger / apricot / 349 posts

@beetones- please update my status.... AF is gunna come... started spotting today... no need to POAS. I'm so disappointed. I really wanted to be preggers before I started school/work again but not happening. I am so discouraged and disappointed... (had two miscarriages in 2011). good luck to the rest of you!

3. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

@mssally: awww sorry about AF. Wishin you lots of luck for next month!

4. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

I think we can just change me to a TBD. I don't think I O'ed once again

@kentuckygirl: oh I'm glad to hear your appt left you feeling positive! I'm preparing myself for the med talk, we're supposed to reconvene with the dr this fall to discuss if we aren't pregnant yet. I've been reading about femara & clomid and am very strongly leaning toward femara if we have a need & a choice. Multiples would be a huge problem for us, I can bring one baby to work with me, but I couldn't bring 2 and we can't afford daycare for 2. Clomid increases your odds of multiples to 1:10, femara odds are much lower. Clomid thins your uterine lining & has nasty side effects for some. Most people have no real side effects on femara. Femara is newer, so there's less info available about it. There was a study linking femara to abonormalities, but the study was seriously flawed & there is enough data refuting their findings to make me comfortable with it. It also leaves your system much more quickly than clomid, so less drug exposure. So that's my femara argument I'd love to hear what you learn about each! Good luck with your HSG.

5. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@mrs. bird: Thanks for your reply and the info on Femara! I am so sorry you are out this month. Hopefully September will be lucky for both of us!

I am going to do some more research and I'll definitely let you know what I find. Thanks again!

6. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@Hanzabelle: Welcome and congrats on starting TTC!

7. sylvie_b

apricot / 458 posts

@mountainmama: yay! Congratulations, my dear! SO thrilled for you!

8. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@mountainmama: congratulations on your BFP!

9. Silva

cantaloupe / 6017 posts

thanks to everyone for the well wishes! I hope for BFP for everyone very soon.

We are very excited- trying to integrate the concept of "pregnancy" into my identity and our relationship. I've been feeling pretty good so far, aside from fatigued, but it seems like symptoms really pick up in the coming weeks, so I should probably knock on wood and keep my mouth shut

Thanks again, it is hard not to be able to tell every single person I see, and so its nice to tell all of you and feel supported! Thank you!

10. sylvie_b

apricot / 458 posts

@mountainmama: enjoy the symptomless weeks while you can! And hopefully yours will be very mild throughout your pregnancy.
    Ps- join us on the April 2013 boards!

11. Ocean girl

kiwi / 637 posts

I'm out - good morning AF! Ugh.

12. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

Well ladies....looks like I did O this cycle after all

SO sorry for the huge image...I don't know how to fix that lol

13. Smurfette

GOLD / wonderful coconut / 33402 posts

@Crisark: WOO HOO!! Finally a BFP!! Congrats!! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!!

14. DillonLion

GOLD / eggplant / 11517 posts

@Crisark: Woo!!!!

15. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@Smurfette: Thanks!!!!!

16. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@highwire: Thanks!!!!

17. JoJoGirl

cantaloupe / 6206 posts

@Crisark: HOLY SHIT CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@Crisark: ahhhhh! Omg! You're gonna have a baby! Yay yay yay!! I'm so happy for you! Do you kinda wanna get a digital just too see the word pregnant? Haha, I would totally do that. Congrats!

Edit: so funny! Did you add the dig pic after? It wasn't there when I saw the two lines! great minds think alike I guess! Congrats again!

19. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@Crisark: OMG!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

20. April_Showers

cherry / 245 posts

@Crisark: Congrats! What a FANTASTIC surprise!

21. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@JoJoGirl: OMG I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @mrs. bird: I took the first one and then DH was like 'uh lets get the digital lol so I took the LO's to daycare and got the digital lol
    @Rachel: Thanks!!!!

22. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@April_Showers: I know I'm still in shock!

23. futuremama

clementine / 854 posts

@Crisark: Congrats! The second half of Aug is looking good so far!

I'm out his month (as I expected). AF showed up last night. Good luck to everyone left this month. Hope I don't see you on the Sept POAS board!

24. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@futuremama: Thank you!!!

25. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@Beetones: You can update the list now

26. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

ROLL CALL UPDATE
    8/1 - Alison206--AF
    8/5 - Silvie_B—BFP!!!
    8/5 – Grace – AF:-(
    8/5 – Anonysquire—BFN
    8/7 – Bookworm – AF
    8/9 – Kentuckygirl- AF
    8/9 – Pbandbaseball
    8/10 - Parkerhaus
    8/10 – Jennimac- AF
    8/14 - Jojogirl - AF
    8/14 - Leilalou - BFN
    8/15 – Mountainmama - BFP!!!
    8/15 - MrsTiz - AF
    8/16 - Crisark - BFP!!!
    8/16 - Futuremama - AF
    8/16 - Ocean Girl - AF
    8/16 – MsSally - AF
    8/18 - JENS0125
    8/20 - Beetones
    8/20 - April_Showers
    8/25 - Snickers
    8/25 – Chibee
    8/27 - Rachel
    8/28 – Dharmainitiative
    8/31 - alison206
    8/31 - Hanzabelle
    Mrs. Bird - TBD

27. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@Crisark: I Just KNEW i was going to be updating the list with your BFP, Hate to say i told you so, but i told you CONGRATULATIONS MAMA.

28. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@Beetones: lol I have to say I had no clue. I didn't even get a positive OPK this month. So, when I was a day late this morning I was just taking a test to do it. I almost threw it in the trash because I only saw the one line then I looked closer and said 'Holy Sh!t' hahahaha

29. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@Crisark: wooohooo!!! Congratulations!!!!

30. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@kentuckygirl: Thank you!!!!

31. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@Crisark: Congratulations!!!!!!

32. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@jholler25: Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Grace

cantaloupe / 6730 posts

@Crisark: No way!! That's so awesome. What a great surprise! Congrats!!

34. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@Grace: Thank you!!!

35. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@Crisark: holy crap! and you were so sure AF was on its way! Congratulations!!! Why did you think you didn't O this month?

36. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@chibee: thanks! And I didn't get a positive OPK all month. I had written this month off totally. But was late today so I decided why not take a test and then took two more lol

37. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@Crisark: you give me hope! this is my first month trying, I tried the OPKs from day 10 all the way to day 20 and never got a positive! I have a cycle of 29-31 days on average, so I don't know what that's about! I wrote this month off too (I'm CD23 today) but maybe there is hope!

38. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@chibee: I used digital OPK's from CD5 through 25 and never got a positive. I obviously O'd right around CD14. Last cycle was my first normal 28 day cycle in the 6 months since I had the Mirena removed. There is always hope. I am a believer of that now!

39. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@Crisark: now the TWW seems more like an eternity. Also, I had EWCM around CD13-14, and then I have it again now, any input as to what that's about?? I'm at CD23! Anyone?

40. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@chibee: I have increased CM right now. Hopefully in a week you'll be announcing your BFP!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee