Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

"It's Business Time" POAS Aug. 2012

1. Silva

cantaloupe / 6017 posts

@chibee: agreed with Crisark- one of the first things I noticed was that I had somewhat stretchy, creamy cervical mucus (still have it) post-ovulation. I think its a good sign!

2. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@Crisark: @mountainmama: hmmmm, seeing as you both are saying the same thing about the CM i'm currently seeing, i am now quite tempted to POAS. I'm about 10/11 DPO and i am still yet to test, which is VERY unlike me.

3. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@Beetones: Do it.......

4. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@Crisark: @mountainmama: my heart flutters. haha I will try to hold out until my expected AF arrival date (I think somewhere around 8/24-8/25) still, keeping my expectations low, I'm already thinking about what I can do differently next month!

5. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@Beetones: agreed with @Crisark.. do it. do it. *chanting voice*

6. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@Crisark: @Chibee: Lol. I keep telling myself to do it too, but then i have only 1 digital test left and i'm not willing to buy more since we are moving interstate in a few weeks. So i guess i would just have to wait and see....

7. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@Beetones: Boooooo being logical!!!!

8. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@Crisark: Lol I know right. It didn't help that i dreamt i saw a "Pregnant" too.... It's like even my dreams are taunting me....Le Sigh

9. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@Beetones: you've got some discipline! I don't think I'd have that kind of willpower!

10. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@Beetones: Oh I can relate. I'm still in shock. If it weren't for peeing every hour, being extra moody and having mild pressure/cramps I'd be convinced all THREE tests were wrong lol
    But, I'm a crazy person.

11. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@chibee: It's funny, because even i don't believe i haven't tested. If you looked thru my old posts, i once tested at 3dpo!, and last month i was already testing everyday from 8dpo! lol

12. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@Crisark: The only symptoms i seem to be having are the cramps and sticky/creamy type CM. I wish there was a way i could look down and see whats going on in there!

13. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@Beetones: lol well if it makes you feel any better I've really got not much happening. No boob pain at all, no headaches really nothing that abnormal.

14. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@Beetones: lol that's more like it, I have no idea when I o'd or if I even o'd so I am not sure of my DPO, which is the only thing keeping me from testing nonstop!

@Crisark: I have no symptoms whatsoever just extra CM that really seems like EWCM since yesterday. And I feel hypervigilant of my body right now since I'm grasping for any sign that I might be one of those lucky ones that gets it on the first month, but no such luck.

15. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

@Crisark: CONGRATS!!! yay! here's to lots more BFP this month!

16. sylvie_b

apricot / 458 posts

@Crisark: ahhhhhh!! Congratulations, my dear! Hooray for another April baby!!

17. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

I just got the link to this page. I'm set to POAS Aug 31st. Good luck to the rest of you who are waiting as well!

18. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@sylvie_b: Thanks dear!!

19. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@Hanzabelle: Thanks honey!

20. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

ROLL CALL UPDATE
    8/1 - Alison206--AF
    8/5 - Silvie_B—BFP!!!
    8/5 – Grace – AF:-(
    8/5 – Anonysquire—BFN
    8/7 – Bookworm – AF
    8/9 – Kentuckygirl- AF
    8/9 – Pbandbaseball
    8/10 - Parkerhaus
    8/10 – Jennimac- AF
    8/14 - Jojogirl - AF
    8/14 - Leilalou - BFN
    8/15 – Mountainmama - BFP!!!
    8/15 - MrsTiz - AF
    8/16 - Crisark - BFP!!!
    8/16 - Futuremama - AF
    8/16 - Ocean Girl - AF
    8/16 – MsSally - AF
    8/18 - JENS0125
    8/20 - Beetones
    8/20 - April_Showers
    8/25 - Snickers
    8/25 – Chibee
    8/27 - Rachel
    8/28 – Dharmainitiative
    8/31 - alison206
    8/31 - Hanzabelle
    Mrs. Bird - TBD

21. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

I know i was supposed to POAS today, but i really did not feel like it this morning. I had such a restless night tossing and turning. But on a brighter note, AF is 1 day late and i am officially 15/16 DPO with no AF.... So i am looking forward to updating this list with my BFP very soon

22. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@Beetones: Woman you need to pee on a stick before you drive me insane lol

23. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@Crisark: LOL, I'm driving my DH insane too, but the truth is that i'm kinda nervous about doing it. 7 months of seeing stark white sticks can do that to a person you know...But i haven't lost hope yet. i will be POAS first thing tomorrow!

24. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@Beetones: Girlfriend this was cycle 6 for me....I TOTALLY understand your apprehensiveness. I almost threw my first test (yes first because I've since peed on 6) away because I didn't imagine it would be positive. I barely even looked at it and went about getting ready for work. Then I saw it....I hope great things for you!

25. JENS0125

pea / 5 posts

AF showed her face! I'm out of the running this month... on to the next!

26. Muggle Born

olive / 52 posts

This is our first cycle of really trying. I got a positive OPK on Day 20, BD on Day 21, and now I am on 10DPO. Couldn't resist and POAS this morning, and it was negative. AF isn't due until Friday, so we shall see. I am VERY impatient. I know it's not likely to get a BFP on the first cycle, but I can't help hoping!

27. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@Beetones: that's some self control you have there!! You can take me off the August list, I ended up O'ing probably right about today, at CD27!!!! Anyways, I hope to check back in with the news of your BFP!

28. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

ROLL CALL UPDATE
    8/1 - Alison206--AF
    8/5 - Silvie_B—BFP!!!
    8/5 – Grace – AF:-(
    8/5 – Anonysquire—BFN
    8/7 – Bookworm – AF
    8/9 – Kentuckygirl- AF
    8/9 – Pbandbaseball
    8/10 - Parkerhaus
    8/10 – Jennimac- AF
    8/14 - Jojogirl - AF
    8/14 - Leilalou - BFN
    8/15 – Mountainmama - BFP!!!
    8/15 - MrsTiz - AF
    8/16 - Crisark - BFP!!!
    8/16 - Futuremama - AF
    8/16 - Ocean Girl - AF
    8/16 – MsSally - AF
    8/18 - JENS0125 - AF
    8/20 - April_Showers
    8/21 - Beetones
    8/24 - Muggle Born
    8/25 - Snickers
    8/27 - Rachel
    8/28 – Dharmainitiative
    8/31 - alison206
    8/31 - Hanzabelle
    8/31 – Chibee
    Mrs. Bird - TBD

29. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@chibee: Hope you don't mind that i moved you to the end of the list....I'm just being hopeful you get an early bfp

30. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@JENS0125: Sorry AF came along, Here's to hoping September brings along your May baby....

31. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@Beetones: don't mind at all! I was JUST thinking that I prob wouldn't be able to hold out until Sept 3 like I'm supposed to anyway... I don't have your kind of self-discipline!!

32. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

For anyone symptoms spotting...I'm roughly 4 weeks 6 days today and in the past 3 days I've developed insanely heavy/sore boobs and headaches and I'm friggin exhausted!!!! Cramping has pretty much ceased and I'm bloated so much I actually have a small bump. I'm figuring since this is my 3rd pregnancy I won't be able to 'hide' it very long lol
    Good Luck to all that are left this month!!!!!

33. April_Showers

cherry / 245 posts

I'm out AF started this evening....so we are on to next month.

34. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Beetones I heard that dreaming you're pregnant is a very good sign you really are. Crossing my fingers for you!

35. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@Ambular1025: what about dreaming that you are in active labor while in the middle of grocery shopping?? Yep, vivid dream last night - I actually felt a contraction, and I honestly have no idea what a contraction would feel like!!

36. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

@chibee: soooo ditto! I technically should be off the August list too but Im so tempted to still test on the 31st...

37. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

Late to the party here, I'm 5 dpo in my 5th cycle TTC so I should be testing 8/31. This time around I'm using soy isoflavones and progesterone cream and hoping that does the trick!

@Crisark: Huge congrats!

38. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

@spaniellove: Thank you!!!!

@Beetones: Did you POAS this morning???????

39. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

Hi Ladies, i'm on CD30 (usually 27 days) and 16DPO (usually 14 days) With no BFP yet. UGH!!!. i used the only pee stick i had left. I'm still having a fair amount of CM. It was more actually EWCM yesterday and i'm still having those sharp pains on my left side. Dear Body, what's up?

40. Muggle Born

olive / 52 posts

@Beetones: Sounds positive! Sending good thoughts your way!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee