Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

"It's Business Time" POAS Aug. 2012

1. Muggle Born

olive / 52 posts

@Grace: I wasn't temping very regularly. I guess I thought the OPKs were reliable enough on their own, but looks like I need to do both. Thanks for your help!

2. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Muggle Born: Was this your first cycle charting/OPK? FF will usually estimate an unknown LP to be 14 days, which correlates with your AF being due Saturday. My LP was always 16-17days which made for some painfully long TWWs.

3. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

Just moving this forward for the remaining August ladies...
    8/1 - Alison206--AF
    8/5 - Silvie_B—BFP!!!
    8/5 – Grace – AF:-(
    8/5 – Anonysquire—BFN
    8/7 – Bookworm – AF
    8/9 – Kentuckygirl- AF
    8/9 – Pbandbaseball
    8/10 - Parkerhaus
    8/10 – Jennimac- AF
    8/14 - Jojogirl - AF
    8/14 - Leilalou - BFN
    8/15 – Mountainmama - BFP!!!
    8/15 - MrsTiz - AF
    8/16 - Crisark - BFP!!!
    8/16 - Futuremama - AF
    8/16 - Ocean Girl - AF
    8/16 – MsSally - AF
    8/18 - JENS0125 - AF
    8/20 - April_Showers - AF
    8/21 – Dharmainitiative - AF
    8/21 - Autumnlove - BFP!!!
    8/22 - Beetones - AF
    8/24 - Muggle Born
    8/25 - Snickers
    8/27 - Rachel
    8/31 - alison206
    8/31 - Hanzabelle
    8/31 – Chibee
    8/31 - Spaniellove
    Mrs. Bird - TBD

4. Grace

cantaloupe / 6730 posts

@Muggle Born: Sometimes, you can have an LH surge and not ovulate. That's why I was wondering if your O date was wrong. It's frustrating! Hang in there - soon, you'll know one way or another.

5. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Grace: When are you going to POAS? I know you're a day ahead of me in DPO.

6. Grace

cantaloupe / 6730 posts

@ambular1025: Tommorow, I think.

7. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Grace: How exciting! So anxious to see your post when I get up in the morning.

8. Grace

cantaloupe / 6730 posts

@ambular1025: Ha! No pressure or anything!! When are you testing?

9. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Grace: Hubby just convinced me to and I got a BFN but I have been guzzling water all day so between that and it being only 10dpo I'm sure it doesn't mean much. I got killer weird cramps last night and have had weird crampy pinches off and on since then so I can't help thinking I'm pregnant. It's so hard not to get your hopes up.

10. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

@ambular1025: oh I hear you!! I'm 10dpo tomorrow and I've had pinching low cramps since 7dpo. I'm thinkin I'll test tomorrow... But now I think maybe I should wait. I'm just over the waiting game too. I want to know one way or another.

11. Grace

cantaloupe / 6730 posts

@ambular1025: Aww. But you are right, 10dpo at night is far too early.

12. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Grace and @Hanzabelle: Luckily my cycle is short and should only go to Thursday so I should know either way by the end of the week.

13. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@Muggle Born: Any luck M'Lady?

14. Muggle Born

olive / 52 posts

@Beetones: Thanks for asking! But, no. No AF and only BFNs. I think I got a positive OPK but then didn't actually ovulate, and since I wasn't temping and stopped using the OPKs after I got the positive (you know, as the directions say), I didn't know that I didn't actually O. My cycle has now been 41 days long. Boo.

15. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@Muggle Born: that blows. are you using any supplements at the moment?

16. Muggle Born

olive / 52 posts

@Beetones: Nope. What do you recommend? I just made an appot with my OBGYN, and I also signed up for a study offered at my local hospital for women over 30 who are TTC (it's mostly monitoring fertility signs, no meds or anything involved).

17. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@Muggle Born: I found that whenever i was taking Vit. B, My LP actually went to 16 days, so i was going to suggest you pause on the Prenatals for a couple days to see, but then again, you might be KU so maybe going over to your OB/GYN might be the best option right now. let's know how it goes.

18. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

BFN for me this morning at 12DPO. Also light brown spotting a bit. Sigh.

19. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@chibee: Sorry to hear that!

20. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Chibee: Me too! Spotting yesterday and today with a big temp drop so I'm sure I'm on the way to AF. Ugh.

21. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@Ambular1025: how much do you hate AF right now? I hate my body right now I feel like it betrayed me and to top it off, the cramps are making me miserable. UGH!

22. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Chibee: I'm totally mad at AF (or well when it gets here...still haven't gone from spotting to full flow). I had a perfect chart and went two days longer than last month, so lots of false hope. I just thought making a baby would be easier than this, thanks to my mom's always pregnant within a month off the pill thing. 4 months down and no such luck. Crossing my fingers that maybe next month is our month. I'm not sure how people endure this kind of frustration for over a year.

23. Muggle Born

olive / 52 posts

Good luck next month ladies. I'm feeling angry at my body too. I'm at Day 43 now and going to the doctor on Monday - stupid long period.

24. JoJoGirl

cantaloupe / 6206 posts

Ugh sorry to everyone who got AF in the last few days

25. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

Guess I never updated this thread, but AF came for me. Sorry to see that AF has come for others as well!

26. JoJoGirl

cantaloupe / 6206 posts

@spaniellove: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

27. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@spaniellove: I'm sorry! I was cheering for your chart!

28. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@autumnlove & @JoJoGirl: I think I know what I was doing wrong last cycle, not that we don't also have our MFI issues...I was drinking this protein shake all through the 2WW. With soy protein! I had already been taking soy isoflavones so I didn't want that!

29. JoJoGirl

cantaloupe / 6206 posts

@spaniellove: Wait, does soy protein make your temp spike or something? Or you think that's why you didn't end up with a BFP? I know we're not supposed to be eating a lot of soy during TTC but didn't realize it was that directly related. And sorry, but MFI? What's that?

30. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@JoJoGirl: I don't think the soy made my temp spike because my chart wasn't terribly different from my other charts, but I think it probably messed with my hormones and raised my estrogen too much because AF was horrid. MFI =male factor infertility

31. JoJoGirl

cantaloupe / 6206 posts

@spaniellove: Oh got it, thanks. Ugh sorry about the soy I try to stick with whey protein when I drink it but even that has a pregnancy warning on it.. haven't checked on why.

32. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@JoJoGirl: Next week is our appt with the urologist and I think he'll be telling us whether we should do IUI, so I'm excited about getting some answers!

33. JoJoGirl

cantaloupe / 6206 posts

@spaniellove: Oh good, keep us posted!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee