Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@simplyfelicity: thank you, I love reading the blog and when I realised there was also a forum attached it became a morning ritual having a little read. It was a surprise that it happened that way, at my original appointment I said to my doc "well, I have a 1 year referral, so next time I see you i'll probably be pregnant". we were going to TTC from this month onwards, thinking the PCOS might play its part, so it was a lovely surprise. Hopefully all goes well in the lead up to my first appointment, I want to avoid having to do a blood test confirmation with my GP prior to seeing ob, so will just wait it out til december.

2. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Great news @Reese:!

@FannyMae: congrats and welcome! What a nice surprise!

I feel awful and all I want to do is cry. I never felt sick with my son, not even once. I'm soo nauseous that I can't even function. I can barely eat or drink anything. I have my first appointment with my midwife tomorrow so I'll be asking for a diclectin Rx then. I can't decide whether I would feel better if I threw up or not. At least I have 5 days off of work now.

3. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Finally posting from my iPad so I can post my 7 week "bump". It's like I went to bed without a bump and woke up with a huge one! With my son, I didn't even tell work I was pregnant until I was 18 weeks but that clearly won't work this time. Yikes!

4. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@QBbride: you look great! Sorry you're not feeling well, I hope the meds start working fast!

@FannyMae: welcome and congratulations!!! HB is an amazing place, glad you joined us!

5. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

So I called my doc this morning for the blood results: HCG was 473, he estimated I was a little over 4 weeks, progesterone was good so congratulations and see you next time. Ok, except that I thought I was 5 weeks based on digital OPK and temping so now I'm confused. I told him AF was due more than a week ago but he said the numbers are totally fine. Do you think I got my O-date wrong? Here's my chart:

I did notice EWCM after the first positive OPK as you can see, and actually got another smiley Nov 1st. But as it's unusual for me to O late and I'd already had a temp shift and everything, I thought it was just a fluke. But if I did O late, that would explain why I didn't get a BFP until "17"dpo right? What do you think?

6. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@FannyMae: @mrsvdv: Welcome!

@Reese - that's great that your numbers are sooo good! Do you feel a little more relaxed now?

@QBbride: Hope the meds kick in soon. Adorable little bump!

I have on maternity pants again and this time it's the underbelly ones that I was hoping would hide my blump. Not so much. I'm hoping people just think I'm gaining my holiday weight early this year!

7. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

I am cautiously but excitedly joining this thread! I got my BFP this morning at 13 dpo. I got a BFN at 10 DPO. We were waiting to start fertility treatments. I was supposed to get my period today and call them to start my injectables for and our IUI cycle! So with bad eggs, bad sperm, and a uterine polyp I somehow got pregnant naturally.... The cycle we weren't really trying. I hope to God this is a sticky little bean.
    EDD: 7/31/15

How far along: almost 4 weeks

First child? 2nd, I have a 20 month old DS

First doctor appointment: I don't know. I called my RE and left a message.

Any symptoms so far? Just tons of cramps.

Who have you told? Just DH

8. BlueWolverine

pear / 1510 posts

@travellingbee: Congrats and welcome!
    @Reese: That's great news!

The exhaustion has totally kicked in for me. I was lucky in my last pregnancy that I didn't suffer from nausea, but man, I could sleep all the time. After I put DD down last night at 8:30, I laid down on the couch and promptly fell asleep. When I finally hauled myself to bed at 10, I couldn't fall asleep. So annoying.

Called doc for my first appointment yesterday and because of the spotting, they had me come in for a blood draw. I should get the results today. Just waiting for that phone to ring....

9. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@travellingbee: Congratulations!! That's amazing.

10. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@travellingbee: Congrats!!!! What amazing news!

11. travellingbee

@Candy_nee: @cait: @BlueWolverine: thank you! I'm at the RE getting a blood draw now.

12. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@travellingbee: congrats! Sooo amazing! Sending you tons of sticky vibes!

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@travellingbee: OH MY GOSH! I am so happy for you! Welcome!

14. travellingbee

I'm so hot today. Like I feel like I'm in an oven! My face feels like it's burning up. Is that a pregnancy symptom?

15. travellingbee

@simplyfelicity: thanks!

16. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrsvdv: I think both are definitely possibilties, but no matter your O date, that's a great number.

17. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: Awwww...super cute bump.

18. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

July Mamas!
    July 1: simplyfelicity
    July 2: Mrs. Pickles
    July 5: Reese
    July 7: qbbride, fuzzypeaches
    July 11: Candy_nee, sweettooth, tidybee
    July 12: angelachase, little bitty house
    July 14: travelgirl1, Chocoholic
    July 15: nicole112
    July 18: NurseDMB
    July 20: Bluemasonjar, Mrsvdv
    July 22: FannyMae
    July 24: BlueWolverine
    July 28: Spinny, MrsH
    July 30: Cait
    July 31: Travelingbee

19. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

Congratulations @Travellingbee!!! I am so happy for you. Sending you sticky baby thoughts.

20. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

I started spotting yesterday afternoon but it seems to have slowed down. I don't know what to think but am waiting to see if it gets any heavier. I took another HPT this morning because I was freaking out and it was still

21. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Bluemasonjar: Maybe implantation?

22. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@simplyfelicity: you're right, thanks for the perspective. it just irks me to not know whether I've got a poppy seed or a sesame seed in my belly but as long as it keeps on growing I'm grateful and happy.

23. travellingbee

Got back my HCG number and it is positive but lowish. The nurse didn't seem concerned, but I am. I am 13dpo and it is 20.7. I go back on Friday for the 2nd draw. Terrified now.

24. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@travellingbee: It's still pretty early at 13 dpo. Your nurse didn't seem concerned, so that's a good sign. Hang in there, I know how terrifying this is for you!

25. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@travellingbee: Congratulations! What a great surprise

@BlueWolverine: I was knocked out asleep for what felt like weeks with my last pregnancy, I'm waiting for it to catch up with me now (most likely next week when I'm super busy!)

@QBbride: super cute little bump! My bloaty bump is currently 95% post-1st-pregnancy flab, 5% gas

I pulled out my box of old maternity clothes.... yeah they're all going in the bin. Everything was much more worn out than I realised. Looks like a good enough excuse to some shopping.

26. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@FannyMae: LOL! Most of my blump is definitely post baby #1 flab.

27. BlueWolverine

pear / 1510 posts

I think I need to remove myself. HCG was only 20 at my draw yesterday. Doc thinks miscarriage/blighted ovum. More tests Tuesday, but I think it's just to confirm level is at 0. Pretty sad.

Happy pregnancies to all of you!

28. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@BlueWolverine: I'm so sorry. What dpo are you?

29. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@BlueWolverine: I'm so sorry.

30. BlueWolverine

pear / 1510 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm not positive (my chart was kind of all over the place), but I'm probably about 21-23 DPO. I was testing like mad and had negatives all the way to 15 DPO and only saw a positive at 17 DPO. Lines aren't getting any darker. The last day we BD was day 16 and I'm on day 38. Seriously no idea what's going on. I'm still testing positive on the damn HPTs. Wish it would just go neg. I won't know anymore until a week from today. Unless I start bleeding like crazy, which I expect to happen as I had spotting but never really had a period. I just don't know.

31. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@BlueWolverine: oh no I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself.

@FannyMae: haha I'm sure some of that is post pregnancy flab too, my son is 17 months.

I just had my first midwife appt. she gave me a req for a dating u/s and all the blood work. Oh and a Rx for diclectin thank goodness. There is a NIPT study where you can have the NIPT paid for, it is $795 if you pay out of pocket!! Does anyone know if you can find out the gender early with that test?

32. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@BlueWolverine: I am so sorry. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

33. travellingbee

@BlueWolverine: so sorry to hear it.

34. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@BlueWolverine: I'm so sorry

35. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@BlueWolverine: sorry wishes for a speedy recovery!
    @QBbride: you baby bump is lovely! Lol! What study is it?? I paid out of pocket last time (soft markers for downs - baby is fine), but it felt so reassuring!

I love all the new additions! How's everybody feeling?? Who's next for an ultrasound?! I'm still waiting for someone to have twins! Lol

36. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Me too! Maybe you? My ultrasound isn't until Monday but I am getting pretry nervous. I think we have a couple this week.

37. littlebittyhouse

pear / 1570 posts

@BlueWolverine: ❤️ thinking of you

@travellingbee: congrats!

@QBbride: cute little bump! Much cuter than mine!

@fuzzypeaches: ultrasound Friday to hopefully hear a heartbeat!

Today was such a great day. Not a lot of nausea, tired but able to function and nursing my toddler to sleep was not excruciatingly painful! So now I of course am terrified that the baby isn't growing. I'll be really really happy when Friday is over!

38. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: it is a study out of women's hospital! It is called the Pegasus trial. I can wall you the contact info if you want! There are virtually no false positives, unlike SIPS. That's why I didn't do SIPS last time. I couldn't deal with a false positive. Sorry you had a scare and i'm glad everything was OK!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments on my bump. It is so foreign to me since I wasn't showing for so long last time!

I'm already feeling a little bit better after my first dose of diclectin.

39. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@Reese: Yay for fantastic numbers!!!

@travellingbee: @FannyMae: @mrsvdv: Congratulations and welcome!

40. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@BlueWolverine: I'm so sorry Big hugs to you

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee