Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@NurseDMB: Those are great numbers, don't worry!

2. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@BlueWolverine: I'm so sorry. Big hug to you.

3. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Tidybee: I know what you mean. I wish I could view this through the lens of someone who has never had a loss, but it is what it is. I am hoping for the best but I either wish Monday would hurry up or never come at all.

4. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

We saw our little bean early! And a flickering heartbeat! She measured me at 8 weeks with a due date of July 2nd but I was pretty sure about my dates.. Maybe not!! It actually seems real!

ETA: no twins here! Looks like everyone else's odds of having twins is getting better

5. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@Reese: yay, looking great in there!!!

6. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Yay! I am so happy for you! Do you feel better?

7. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: yes! I had a slight spotting scare the day before but I also had a UTI and it was just one spot (barely, I had to reach in (TMI!!) but stopped/never really made it out. I was nervous because I saw a tinge of colour when I wiped. I still get panicked when I have to wipe.. or feel "wet" down there (oh dear so much TMI - I will delete this part after lol) but seeing the heartbeat is such a relief. I agree with wishing I could approach this as someone who hasn't experienced a loss. I keep reminding myself how great it is that we saw the heartbeat, my numbers are great.. And how the odds are in my favor. Sigh. But it's still hard!

8. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@mrsvdv: thanks! I was so nervous I drank 2.5 liters of water instead of 1. I really wanted them to see everything they could!! I thought I was going to pee right there on the table

9. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@Reese: lol! but at least it worked!

10. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: I am so glad you feel more at peace! Sheesh, there is no such thing as TMI on HB! I also check everytime things get a little, um.....damp down there. And, yes, the odds are totally and completely in your favor.

11. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

Does anyone feel sick after eating? I don't have any aversions but I feel so gross after I eat something. So I'm actually forcing myself to eat but it's things like pretzels, apples, bananas but yet immediately after I feel sick.

12. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@Reese: Yay for early bean pictures! It definitely helps the realness of it all. They told me I was 6w5d today and I was like, No, 6w2d. I'm going to straighten that out with my RE at my next appointment. Sometimes in the end, days matter!

13. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@sweetooth: sweet baby

Well my Thursday has pretty much sucked. I've been puking pretty non stop for the last six hours and my OB just ordered me to the ER

14. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@Reese: awww, love it!

15. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Reese: aww love the photo! It makes it seem way more real! Congrats!

@MrsH: oh no! Feel better soon! Hopefully you'll feel better with some fluids. Is it morning sickness or something else?

16. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: Glad i'm not alone in the *ahem* checking!

@Tidybee: I kind of always feel a little sick and all I want to eat is toast and drink milk. Weird. Sorry you aren't feeling well

@sweetooth: Yeah, I don't know what to do - I was only using period tracker so there is obviously a lot of room for error - but it was already such a short cycle.

@QBbride: Yes, totally. DH saw the heartbeat first which was a really sweet moment

17. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Oh my gosh this thread moves fast, I love it!
    @QBbride: thank you! I totally checked it out today and I'm going to try and be part of the study! Free NIPT = Amazing!

@MrsH: Oh no I'm hoping you feel better soon! The only good thing is they'll prob do some extra U/S for you at the ER! Maybe hyperemesis??

@Tidybee: YES! The only cure is to be eating ALL the time :s as being mildly hungry or too full makes things worse. I have no solution, only sad commiseration haha

@ Sweettooth; @Reese: BABIES! Hi sweet peas! I can't wait to see everyone's US!

@Reese: The body is totally weird - does it match up to at least a BD possibility??

@simplyfelicity: I can't imagine how much more difficult the already difficult wait is having had a previous loss. Just keep thinking the odds are in your favour - Monday is almost here!

@NurseDMB: Those numbers look good!!!

18. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@Reese: Hi little perfect baby!!!

@Tidybee: I feel sick after eating about 50% of the time. Just gross and like I may puke.

@sweetooth: I knew the exact day and hour I conceived DS my last pregnancy (IUI) but in the ultrasounds he always measured off. I had 2 of my RE and they both gave me a different due date. Then when I went to my OB, she upped it by 5 days! I decided to end up just going by their measurements.

19. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

I finally saw my GP today to "confirm" the pregnancy LOL. I'm going to get a dating US Dec 01 because I'm pretty sure I'm farther along than my LMP indicates (there was only one BD session and it was maybe "O-4/5" so I think maybe I O'd early). Wine at Thanksgiving hahaha.

I told my DH about my twin theory of the HelloBee boards and he almost passed out from the possibility hehe. I guess I'll find out in 10 days! I doubt it though - no twins in my family at all.

I also got a prescription for Diclectin today thank goodness. Last time I ended up having to go to Zofran but I'm hoping I can maintain myself on this. Otherwise this baby is coming out as a grilled cheese sandwich since that's all I can eat right now.

Although whoever mentioned buttered noodles is a fricking genius haha

20. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

Ok, so someone fill me in on the HB twin theory! I've seen it talked about several times.
    *Also, please Lord don't let me be the one w/ twins!

21. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Candy_nee: I don't know if it's a real theory, but it's my own theory that I just feel like in every board there's at least ONE person with twins! In my pregnancy insomnia I looked at a whole bunch of boards and so far I'm 100% hahahahaha

Obvs totally non-scientific

22. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@fuzzypeaches: LOL That is too funny! Good luck to whoever it is!
    I'm right there with you on the pregnancy insomnia too. Ugh!

23. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: have you emailed about the Pegasus study? I just spoke to the geneticist who is part of the study and it sounds like the spots are filling up fast!! She was willing to give me an appointment date even though my dating u/s isn't until December 11.

Basically the goal of the study is to prove to the government that NIPT is better than SIPS. And that even with a false positive with SIPS that the NIPT will show everything is OK.

24. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

Hi ladies! I haven't been able to check in for a few days because I have been too busy falling asleep at 6 PM every night! I am excited to see the new joiners and especially welcome to you @travellingbee!

25. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: No, not yet! I just found a phone number - do you mind passing me the email?!

ETA: Nevermind I found it! I just emailed her :)!

26. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

wow this is a super active thread! i'm on the other side of the world so the time difference means I wake up and there are another 2 or 3 pages to catch up on. US pics popping up!! what an awesome feeling for you ladies that have seen your little bebe-beans.

@MrsH: hope you're able to get some sweet relief from the chucking, 6 hours non stop sounds truly awful

In an earlier post someone mentioned feeling hot? Yesterday I felt like my face was on fire, admittedly I was out shopping, but I felt about a billion degrees my cheeks and ears were red.

27. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: oops didn't see the ETA and I walled you the email!

I cannot get enough of fresh pineapple today. I bought a big container already chopped up and it is beyond amazing.

28. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

Ugh I'm so worried. I go for my second draw today to see if it's doubling. But I took another FRER and while the line came up quicker, it really isn't much darker. I'm worried about my numbers not having doubled if my lines aren't darkening much. Top stick is 13dpo, bottom is today at 15dpo. I will say, though, I could be off by a day and they could be 12 and 14.

29. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@travellingbee: Oh I think it is darker, for sure! Good luck today

Yesterday was horrendous, I was throwing up all day and night, from 6am, and felt awful the whole time. I threw up my medication which didn't help. Today is DH's birthday and he woke up early to use the bathroom, while I needed to be sick so I had to grab a bowl so the first thing I said to him on his birthday was "bleugh", lol. Poor guy. I know I am complaining a lot and I shouldn't because I really am grateful to be pregnant but this is rough. My poor toddler is scared when she sees me being sick. Last go around this lasted until week 14, I'm not even half way through it yet. Okay, pity party over.

30. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@FannyMae: my acupuncturist was telling me about the hot and cold people in pregnancy. If you are hot, if you get sick, avoid ginger and go for cooling things like lemon and mint

31. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@sweetooth: Ahhhh, sweet baby!

32. littlebittyhouse

pear / 1570 posts

@travellingbee: it's getting darker for sure. I had to step away from the sticks this time bc I was working myself up too much. Will you get your results today?

Today is ultrasound day! 6w5d and I am equally excited and terrified. I really really hope we see a little ❤️beat

33. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@littlebittyhouse: Yay, good luck, can't wait to hear how it goes!

34. travellingbee

@littlebittyhouse: yeah they'll call a few hours after the test.

35. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@travellingbee: I think it's darker. Even if your hcg doubled, it would go to 40 which wouldn't make a huge difference in the line anyway. You'll have answers soon!

36. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@littlebittyhouse: @travellingbee: lots of luck to you both today!

37. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@MrsH: I'm so sorry to had to head to the ER! I hope you are doing better today

38. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@travelgirl1: I'll join your little pity party My husband is getting sick and pulling away from his usual 50/50 role in our daily tasks with our son. It's been hard to handle our son 100%, my partial sickness (terrible sore throat!), and this morning after brushing my teeth I just began dry heaving in the sink. Not good! Or fun

Happy Birthday to your husband! Maybe you can make up for the "bleugh" start to his birthday and bake a cake? Do you think you can stomach it?

It is rough. And you just have to get the complaints out to be able to move past them. So share them here with us I'll do the same. I'm so grateful for this pregnancy too - but it's challenging!

39. travellingbee

Ok I know I'm crazy. I'm sitting wAiting for my betas... I took another picture and I feel confident that in this pic you can see it is darker. I'm so nervous but this is making me feel a bit better.
    @Tidybee: that's true... I hadn't thought about it like that.

40. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

@travellingbee: definitely darker!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee