Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

@travellingbee: The bottom line is, without a doubt, darker! I know how you feel though, I'm worrying myself sick too and I can't seem to stop peeing on sticks, even though I know I need to stop!

2. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@NurseDMB: @Spinny: ugh this part is so stressful. I wouldn't have been quite as stressed without the low beta numbers but I'm just hoping I implanted late and my numbers are doubling. Pleeease!

3. littlebittyhouse

pear / 1570 posts

Annnnnnnd we have a heartbeat!

4. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@littlebittyhouse: Yaaaay! Congratulations!

5. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@sweetooth: I'm sorry you are sick too And hell nooooo on baking a cake, sadly, just thinking about cracking the eggs But I will go buy him one later

6. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@travellingbee: bottom line is much darker! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for high numbers!

@littlebittyhouse: Beautiful!

7. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@travellingbee: It's definitely darker. Hang in there. Hopefully your Beta results will ease your mind a bit.
    @littlebittyhouse: Hi sweet baby!

I'm so jealous of all the early ultrasounds. I don't have mine for another week and a half.

Today is a rough day! I have a major headache and am having some major morning sickness. I'm currently alternating b/w drinking tea and ginger ale. I've seriously considered warming the ginger ale to see if I could kill two birds with one stone! Not to mention, I as thisclose to falling asleep in my morning sales meeting at 9 am. Whew I'm ready for the weekend and the 3 extra days off next week!

8. travellingbee

@littlebittyhouse: awesome!!!!

9. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@littlebittyhouse: yayay heartbeat!!!

@travelgirl1: yeah, I figured baking a cake was a longshot

@travellingbee: Sending doubling thoughts your way! Hoping for good, good news for you!

@Candy_nee: Warm ginger ale sounds very yark-worthy. Yay for the weekend and the holiday week next week!!!

10. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

@littlebittyhouse: That's amazing!

@travellingbee: Fingers crossed that your betas numbers are great! My doctor is making me wait 2 weeks to retest (hcg 17 @ 10dpo) because she said sometimes the numbers don't increase right away. Seems very different from what I've read on these boards, but she seemed positive!

11. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@littlebittyhouse: Yay, congrats!

12. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@littlebittyhouse: Yay! That's so great!

13. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@littlebittyhouse: eiiiii!! So amazing!!!

@travellingbee: look noticeably darker to me!

@travelgirl1: I feel you on the m/s - I had to hang up on my mother and pull over to puke at a mechanic shop on my way to work.

14. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@Reese: Oh my gosh - that's like my worst nightmare! Having to pull over on the side of the road to puke! I hope that doesn't happen to you again

15. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

Hi Ladies,

I am cautiously joining this board--6 wks along today but it has been a long road. We had a missed m/c at 12 weeks along last November and have been trying ever since. I am trying to let hope conquer fear but easier said than done!

I have been lurking here for a little while and decided to jump in!

EDD: 7/17/15

How far along: 6 wks today

First child? 3rd pregnancy for second child hopefully; LO#1 is almost 3, lost pregnancy #2 last year

First doctor appointment: 12/12

Any symptoms so far? Really vivid dreams, occasionally sore boobs, MAJOR baby brain, feeling a little off in the digestive department but not terrible so far

Who have you told? Only DH! Trying to keep it to ourselves until 12 weeks but we will see how that goes!

16. travellingbee

@Spinny: two weeks?! Agh! Im impatient just waiting for this call!

Eta: oh and I forgot to mention my baby brain moment of the day. I stopped to have my tires repaired at a repair shop, and I left the keys in the car by accident. When he asked me for the keys I had to run out to the car to see if I left them there and not only did I leave them there, in the ignition, but it was still running! Doh!

17. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@MamaCate: Welcome! And Congratulations! I'm glad you let hope conquer fear and decided to join in I'm sorry for your loss and sending lots of hope your way for your July baby

@travellingbee: Dude, that's some major baby brain! I keep thinking you'll have your news everytime I see your name pop up on here. What time do they typically call?

18. travellingbee

@sweetooth: tell me about it! I'm a nervous wreck waiting for this news! Last time they called at 1.

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@travellingbee: Fingers crossed for excellent numbers!

20. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MamaCate: I was hoping you would join us soon! I totally understand the fear and so many of us on this board have experienced losses. You are in great company.

21. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Speaking of my pregnancy brain, I turned our heater on FULL BLAST before leaving for work to warm up the house for a few minutes so my dogs would be warmer. Ummmm....I totally forgot to turn it off and, when I came home, it must have been 120 something degrees in the house. I freaked out because I thought I had nearly killed my girls.

22. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

yay for tiny heart beats! I don't believe I get a u/s until about 11wks even then its only elective so I really have to wait

as far as m/s holy moly at least I'm not alone, since none of my close friends have kiddos I just want to say it's nice to share experiences with ya'll

23. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@Mrs. Pickles: I just found out that my practice doesn't offer ultrasounds until 12 weeks! I'm going to beg & plead for one at my first appointment (I'll be 8 weeks 5 days). I just can't imagine waiting that long to hear the heartbeat!

24. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Mrs. Pickles: @angelachase: Normally, my OB doesn't do ultrasounds until 12 weeks either but she is letting me come in early because of my losses.
    For my second pregnancy, I was initially set up with a practice that didn't do them until 20 weeks...ummmmm heck no.

25. travellingbee

Well ladies, it's not good. I only increased to a 22. Looks like I'm going to leave this board and whenever things get back to normal I'll be on the TTC boards again. Best of luck to everyone and their little peanuts.

26. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@travellingbee: oh no I'm so sorry ugh I don't even know what to say I was really hoping for better news. Hugs to you.

27. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

@travellingbee: I'm really sorry to hear that. Sending hugs your way

28. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@MamaCate: Congrats!! I'm sorry for your loss and wishing you all the best.

@travellingbee: I'm so sorry. Please take good care of yourself.

29. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

Wow congrats July mommies! I can't believe my little July 2014 baby is sleeping in the other room I'm so excited for all of you!

30. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@travellingbee: I'm sorry to see that. Take care of yourself.

31. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@MamaCate: welcome! as @simplyfelicity said - you're in good company here. There are a bunch of us who have a history of loss(es) here.

32. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@travelgirl1: thanks for the tip, I definitely think i'm a "hot" person (and preg hormones are making me even more hot headed! grrrrr) I absolutely loathe ginger, so no way am I going near the stuff.

@MamaCate: Congratulations and best of luck

@travellingbee: sorry to hear your numbers hadn't increased

33. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@travellingbee: I'm so sorry to read this

34. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@FannyMae: @QBbride: @fuzzypeaches: ugh, hyperemesis it is.

@littlebittyhouse: yay!

@travellingbee: sorry lady

35. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

July Mamas!
    July 1: simplyfelicity
    July 2: Mrs. Pickles
    July 5: Reese
    July 7: qbbride, fuzzypeaches, little bitty house
    July 11: Candy_nee, sweettooth, tidybee
    July 12: angelachase
    July 14: travelgirl1, Chocoholic
    July 15: nicole112
    July 17: MamaCate
    July 18: NurseDMB
    July 20: Bluemasonjar, Mrsvdv
    July 22: FannyMae
    July 24: BlueWolverine
    July 28: Spinny, MrsH
    July 30: Cait

36. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@travellingbee: I already told you in your thread, but just wanted to let you know again how sorry I am that you are experiencing this. Wishing you all the best in the time to come.

37. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

@Mrs. Pickles: The web site for my OBGYN said they didn't do a u/s until 12 weeks but when I called they told me I would have one at my 8 week appointment.

My spotting came back with a few drops of red yesterday morning and I freaked out and called the nurse and they brought me in to take my betas. Got a call this morning that my numbers look good but I am going back Monday to see if they are increasing. Feeling better but still a little apprehensive.

38. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

@travellingbee: I hear you. My numbers have been low since the beginning but still doubling. I almost wish I never had betas done for this pregnancy because I never would have stressed before - I have no bleeding, spotting, or cramping, so I'm trying to tell myself that today I am pregnant and worrying will not change the outcome. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that your levels continue to rise!

39. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

@travellingbee: I'm so sorry, I just saw your recent update.

40. littlebittyhouse

pear / 1570 posts

@travellingbee: I am so so sorry. Sending you love, light and healing during this difficult time.

@MamaCate: Welcome! I'm glad you chose hope too ❤

So we are measuring a week ahead at 7w3d and my due date was changed to 7/7!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee