Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@jaguar: I completely agree with others! I thought you were going to say 12 or something. 60 is pretty good! I know all everyone can do is give anecdotes but I know plenty of low numbers that went to full term! So much hope for you!

2. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

July Mamas! 
    July 1: chaosmaven, simplyfelicity
    July 2: Boheme
    July 5: Jaguar, Reese
    July 7: qbbride

3. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@jaguar: Sending good thoughts your way

4. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@jaguar: how are you doing? Thinking of you

Have you checked out betabase? It lists the median, highest, and lowest betas for each dpo for a successful pregnancy (success=a heartbeat is detected). For 14dpo the range was 9-1666. Maybe you have a late implanter?!

Sending you hugs

5. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

Getting more labs drawn tomorrow. My OB said he puts me at medium risk for losing this pregnancy due to elevated prolactin/low progesterone from nursing. Not looking forward to PIO injections

6. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Boheme: I'm so sorry! I hate how scary it is early on, I hope this is all just a distant memory soon and you have a healthy pregnancy.

7. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Just talked to my OB and my first ultrasound is on November 14th. Still on the fence about betas...I don't want to stress myself out unnecessarily.

8. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

This whole thing is such a rollercoaster. Thinking of you ladies. xx

9. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@jaguar: My 14DPO HCG level was 48. I was so worried, and my RE wasn't concerned in the least. My repeat betas at 17DPO were 150, whereas on that betabase website lots of people have in the thousands! Some people just have lower numbers!

10. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: Same, I'm on the fence. How do you already have an OB?

Also, can I just say how happy I am that we are in the same due date thread! I love some of the resources you posted on some other threads (the registry one!) GREAT!!

11. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

Hi all, sending good vibes out as I cautiously dip my toe in the pool so to say...

EDD:July 2

How far along: 5wks

First child? second, third pregnancy with one ds 3yrs

First doctor appointment: Nov 19

Any symptoms so far? super tired, super nose, and nausea

Who have you told? DH, my bff and you guys (which is cathartic by the way)

12. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Same here! I love Lucie's List! I already have an OB because I have been pregnant three times now and my most recent loss was at 10 weeks which included appointments, sonograms and a D&C.

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Mrs. Pickles: Yay! Welcome!

14. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

July Mamas!
    July 1: chaosmaven, simplyfelicity
    July 2: Boheme, Mrs. Pickles
    July 5: Jaguar, Reese
    July 7: qbbride

15. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@Mrs. Pickles: welcome, due date twin

16. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

I had labs drawn this morning, so we'll see tomorrow what they're looking like

17. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Boheme: Fingers crossed! I can't imagine the wait.

18. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Boheme: Good luck hon. Hope you find out soon.

@Mrs. Pickles: Welcome & congrats!

@dc yoga bee: omg, I really hope our story mimics yours. The low levels are always on my mind. I'm so scared.

I had my blood re-draws today (16dpo) and am absolutely terrified of them not rising. Praying for a miracle, I really want this little baby to grow and thrive and stay with us. I did find out that progesterone was 168 on Monday's draw, so at least we know the pessaries are doing their job!

**crossing fingers and toes and legs and arms and everything else**

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@jaguar: I am totally out of the loop with time differences but I am hoping and praying for the best. I have so much faith for your pregnancy. Many hugs while you wait.

20. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@simplyfelicity: Thanks hon! Clinic didn't have results this afternoon so I need to go see them tomorrow morning. So another 12+ hours of waiting!

21. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@jaguar: just came to check in! How frustrating for you having to wait. Sending you good doubling vibes!

22. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@jaguar: Sending you hugs while you wait! I hate anticipating results, only being told its going to be another day!

23. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Praying for good numbers all around!

24. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

I got a VERY faint BFP this morning. But, I'm scared to death, so I'll wait to join the board for a few more days. Just wanted to pop in and say HI and CONGRATS to all of you. Hope to share this journey with you!!

25. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

My results are back - 24.2 for progesterone, 12,722 HCG. Dating ultrasound 11/26 if this baby sticks around. I will allow myself to get excited after that appointment

26. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@Boheme: Those results sound excellent!

27. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Boheme: Yay! Mine is November 21st (knock on wood.)

28. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Candy_nee: Congratulations again!

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Just because I had an extra dollar store cheapie... (20 dpo aka 5w1d.)

30. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@simplyfelicity: Nice!

31. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Candy_nee: OH MY GOD!

32. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Boheme: Over 12000 hcg? OMG! And mine is 60! eeeeep.

33. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@simplyfelicity: That is a beautiful line!

34. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@jaguar: Thinking of you as you wait to find out. So much hope!

35. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

Caved and made an appointment for tomorrow. I will at least have a dating ultrasound booked. Going to ask my Dr how she feels about hcg or if she thinks I can skip it.

36. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@simplyfelicity: wow those are amazing lines!!! I've never taken a pregnancy test that dark!

@jaguar: any news?

I still haven't picked up another test! I will try to get one tomorrow night after work. I haven't allowed myself to get excited yet since I haven't seen 2 lines since I first tested. Eek.

37. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: Was your husband super excited?

38. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: great lines and great nails

39. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@simplyfelicity: ummmm I haven't told him yet!!! I think I'm just majorly freaking out and tried my best to forget about it while we were out of town. Better get on that
    PS does that make me a bad person?! It sounds sorta mean.

40. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

sorry all, I'll be leaving you guys. our hcg hasn't doubled and miscarriage is imminent. have safe pregnancies, ladies.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee