Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@jaguar: I'm so so so sorry

2. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@jaguar: My heart is so incredibly heavy. I cannot explain how sorry I am.

3. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@jaguar: i know it doesn't make things any easier but I'm so incredibly sorry. Thinking of you, your hubby, and your daughter. Take care

4. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@jaguar: I'm so sorry

5. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@Reese: Good luck tomorrow!

6. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@jaguar: I'm so sorry

7. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

@jaguar: sending you love and light

8. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

I'm 5w 1d today, and I woke up with heavy brown spotting when I wipe. I had a full feeling and back ache this morning, and now it's turned red. Anyone else have experience with this? Something doesn't feel right...

9. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Boheme: Thanks. I got blood reqs and dating ultrasound but my Dr told me I could wait until 7 weeks and come in at 8 weeks for results. I decided to go that route so I don't stress out too much and have to go back to the labs twice (3 times before my dating appointment).

We are going out with neighbors and friends tonight to celebrate a birthday! I'm so nervous that people will catch on that I'm not drinking!!or my fake drink that I plan on having DH order

10. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

@Chaosmaven: I would contact your OB as soon as you can

11. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Hi ladies As you would be able to tell from my previous post, this is a super surprise LO, but believe me I know how blessed we are to be able to have such a surprise, and also how tenuous this all is.

I feel like I'm finally ready to join you - it's so hard to be in this initial phase where we can't tell anyone!!

EDD: July 7 (by LMP, although I'm not sure how accurate that is because there was only 1 BD and that would leave me with more of a July 4 EDD)

How far along: 4w2d

First child? No, we have a 12 mo old little guy And the world's cutest fur baby.

First doctor appointment: Haven't booked it yet - I might do Nov 20 bc I'm going to be seeing both our immediate families the following week and I'd feel more comfortable telling them then.

Any symptoms so far? Anxiety/Insomnia - this happened last pregnancy too but it wasn't as bad. It's probably a combo of genuine stress plus hormone stress :s

Who have you told? Just DH. Am dying.

12. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Chaosmaven: This happened to me in my first pregnancy too (and it continued the whole time) - my Dr just had me do the serial betas and another early US for peace of mind.

13. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: where are you in BC? I'm in BC too!

14. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: OMG! I don't know how I missed that! And we have little guys almost the same age I will wall you!

15. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@Mrs. Pickles: I wasn't sure it was even worth it, given how early it is. My OBs office won't see me until after 8 weeks and no ultrasounds until 9-10 weeks unless it's an emergency. I'll call tomorrow if it continues.

@fuzzypeaches: That gives me hope! I know some women have bleeding throughout, but I didn't have anything like this before. It freaked me out a little. I'm going to take another FRER tomorrow and see where I'm at.

16. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

July Mamas!  
    July 1: chaosmaven, simplyfelicity
    July 2: Boheme, Mrs. Pickles
    July 5: Reese
    July 7: qbbride, fuzzypeaches

17. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Chaosmaven: Thinking of you and hoping for the best!
    @fuzzypeaches: Welcome!
    @Reese: What did you decide on with the betas, etc? Sorry if you explained this! I decided to forgo the betas...too much stress.

18. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm going to wait until my dating ultrasound appt at 8 weeks (get blood drawn at 7weeks)

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Same here!

20. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

Ok, after obsessive testing and questioning the darkness of every line, I think I'm ready to officially join this thread!

EDD: July 11 (according the The Bump)

How far along: 4W6D

First child? My second. I have a 19 month old son

First doctor appointment: I'm calling Monday to schedule it

Any symptoms so far? Major boob swelling (not great since I'm already a D cup!) and pain, nausea, thirsty like crazy, and getting tired very early

Who have you told? Just some really close friends. We're waiting till we travel to TN for Thanksgiving to tell my family in person. Then we will tell DH's family.

21. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Candy_nee: Yay! Welcome!

22. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

July Mamas!
    July 11: Candy_nee

23. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Well I finally had the guts to take another test! The test line came up before the control line! I think I'm probably 15ish dpo. Hoping this is a sticky bean!!!

Hubby is excited! But he says he already feels tired thinking about 2 haha!

24. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Candy_nee: awesome!!
    @QBbride: I keep taking them every day too like a crazy person

I told my parents today! It feels more real!

25. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: I can't believe you held out for a week! Lovely lines, by the way.

26. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@simplyfelicity: hehe me neither! I think I've just been in denial as a way of protecting myself. I'm soo thankful the line was super dark. I called my midwife and scheduled my first appointment for Nov 19. YAY!!!

27. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

Even though it's still very early (I haven't even missed my period yet!) I am going to cautiously join because it's driving me nuts with only my DH to talk to. I love him, but he really doesn't get it too much--after showing him two BFPs his reaction was, "okay, cool, so when is it official? Like, when do we know for sure?" (I dunno babe, those two pink lines look pretty official to me!)

EDD: July 12th

How far along: 4 weeks tomorrow

First child? Yes!

First doctor appointment: December 5th

Any symptoms so far? I started to really suspect I was pregnant when I was feeling all these weird pangs/pains/cramps that did not feel like normal AF cramps, and those have continued. Have been incredibly sleepy the last two days and my mouth is watering nonstop.

Who have you told? Only DH! I was planning to wait a while longer to tell anyone else, but I dunno, I might have to share with my mom or my sister or something. I feel so nervous and it's extra hard not to talk about it with anyone. We TTCd for seven months and want this baby so much; I am going to be really heartbroken if it doesn't stick around and we have to start all over again.

28. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: Welcome! Glad to see you on here.

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

July Mamas!
    July 11: Candy_nee
    July 12: angelachase

30. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@angelachase: Welcome!

31. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Does it freak anyone else out that one if us on this board will probably have twins? I had such a crazy twin dream yesterday! In the dream I told dh "hah! I got my 3 babies! You lose!" ( he only wants 2)
    I had the same last time and only had one

32. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: haha I would love to have twins since my DH will only agree to two but they make me nervous because of the risks of preterm labour (NICU nurse here)!

I'm pretty sure there's only 1 appleseed in there since I had an u/s on day 14 or so (since I had a m/c my previous cycle-to check for any remaining tissue etc) and my midwife told me that the report said I had a follicle on my left side. No mention of more than one!!

33. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@fuzzypeaches: The thought crossed my mind because I had a really clear line at 10 DPO and started feeling pretty symptoms-y at 11 DPO!

34. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @angelachase: I never thought of that! Crazy. I can't even imagine..

35. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@fuzzypeaches: That is terrifying. Haha!

36. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

Using up the rest of my FRERs......exciting to see how much darker the line got from 10 DPO to 12 DPO!

37. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@QBbride: Your first LO is the same age as mine, right? Or am I imagining that? He was born June 2013

38. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: That's great progression! Must feel good to see the line get so dark so quickly.

39. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Boheme: yes same age!! He was born June 23, 2013. I joined the due date bird initially but couldn't keep up!

40. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

For the past couple days, I feel like I have motion sickness and I have been getting it in the car, too, driving places I do all the time without a problem before. I never really had morning sickness with my pregnancies before...is that what this could be?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee