Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@simplyfelicity: That sounds like it! I don't have full on sickness yet, but I have a bunch of crazy aversions already.

2. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@Candy_nee: @angelachase: Welcome!

@simplyfelicity: I've had the same thing happen over the last week. I remember having issues with moving vehicles my last pregnancy too. No nausea in the morning yet though, although I've been dry heaving at various smells. I think its good sign, although not very fun to experience!

So far my spotting has stopped again. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully I can be seen this week. I think I've just been overdoing exercise/lifting my daughter/everything in the last week - at least that's what I'm hoping it is! It seems to only occur on my crazy busy days at really active moments. DH is crazy busy right now with work, and I'm doing a lot of single parenting. Not sure how to balance taking it easy with taking care of a toddler!

3. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Chaosmaven: Fingers crossed everything is 9 with your little bean and you can find some time to relax.

4. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: Thats exactly when I feel it, my morning drive to work!

5. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Maybe, just maybe these are good signs for us.

6. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: Oh gosh.. I hope so... I am still so so so apprehensive. Have you told anyone else? Only DH knows but I am having a get together with 3 of my closest BFFs next weekend and I don't know how I am going to get away without drinking. One of them is coming from out of town so there is no way I can bail. I really want to just tell them but I am so so afraid..

7. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: I have told a few people but only those who I know will be praying for us and who were extremely supportive during our previous losses. I wasn't so much announcing but just asking for prayer and they have been great.

8. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: Totally understandable. None of my friends know about my previous loss (only family). I am just afraid to get everyones hopes up.

9. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

DH and I decided we're not going to be so "secretive" about this pregnancy. Last time I didn't want to announce before 12 weeks but this time i'm going to embrace it and mention it to people if it comes up. I was so afraid of something being wrong that I didn't even tell work until I was 18 weeks!!

No morning sickness here yet although sometimes I feel sort of queasy. With my son I never felt sick, not even once!! I was soo lucky!

10. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

@Reese: we told everyone about my prior pregnancy and when we m/c it was pretty disheartening, I guess I have a hard time with pity/sympathy.. this time I've only told my best friends, and we are waiting to tell the family ... we still have to really believe it too! sending you good vibes

11. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

Hi everyone!

I'm a bit nervous to join in but, am determined to celebrate the fact that I am pregnant today, and not let nerves stress me out

Congratulations to all of you, and hopefully this time I will be able to hang around for the whole nine months

12. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@travelgirl1: WHAT? Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you!!! What's your EDD?

13. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@simplyfelicity: Thank you lovely! Well, based on the date of my last period it's July 10, but I ovulated on CD 18 so I would guess July 14? July is a great month to be born in!

14. littlebittyhouse

pear / 1570 posts

EDD: July 12th

How far along: 4w

First child? Second!

First doctor appointment: Today (due to spotting over the weekend)

Any symptoms so far? Nausea off and on and some tiredness

Who have you told? My mom and afew close friends - going to *try* and keep this underwraps for awile.

I'm so excited!!!!!!

15. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@travelgirl1: AHHHHHH!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

16. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@Boheme: Thank you so much I feel very, very lucky!

@littlebittyhouse: Congratulations!

17. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

How do you all keep from testing like crazy people?! I'm only 4w2d (my survey said 5w, clearly I can't count!) so it's still early but all my tests were light and some didn't even register. So, I've become obsessed with testing and making sure I'm still pregnant.
    We had a lot of trouble getting pregnant with our first, so I think a LOT of my nervousness comes from the memory of all that still being so fresh (over 2 years later...). How do you all stay sane and not test 10 times a day? I'm trying to embrace that today I am pregnant and go with that, but it's so hard!

18. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@travelgirl1: aghhhhhhh!!!! Soooooo excited for you!!!!

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

July Mamas!
    July 1: chaosmaven, simplyfelicity
    July 2: Boheme, Mrs. Pickles
    July 5: Reese
    July 7: qbbride, fuzzypeaches
    July 11: Candy_nee
    July 12: angelachase, littlebitty house
    July 14: travelgirl1

20. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@littlebittyhouse: Congratulations!

21. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Candy_nee: Are your tests nice and dark now? I have tested five times total and I am done. I don't like the stress!

22. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@BandDmommy: Thank you!

@Candy_nee: I only tested today at 14 days PO and will try not to again, apart from maybe a digital. It was hard to hold out until today but the more I test the more I want to do it, that shiz is addictive! And yes, you are pregnant today! So congrats

23. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Yay! So many new July babies! Congratulations to everyone It's going to be such a fun board!

Anyone else having MS yet? I feel like it's so early - I didn't have MS until about 6w with my DS. I'm wondering if either a) psychological because I had terrible MS with DS and it's such a big fear, or b) I'm further along than I thought or c) it's a girl?

I threw up in the bushes this morning. Awful. But in it's own way reassuring too

24. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I've had bad food aversions since 15 DPO! It's not true MS yet, but I've thrown up a couple of times due to aversions and smells. I didn't get sick until 7.5 weeks with LO1

25. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

Just to out myself, I'm totally stalking you ladies on the July thread! Almost all of the June EDD thread is early/mid month and I'm at the tail end by myself. So I start wondering about symptoms (or lack thereof!) and seem to be relating more to the early July mama's in weeks sometimes. Disappearing again to be creepy

26. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Boheme: LOL ok good, maybe I'm not crazy.

27. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@simplyfelicity: I haven't tested since Saturday am with a digital. It said yes+ . So after that I stopped and told myself that I wouldn't test for another week.
    But I've been having basically all the symptoms - sore boobs, dizziness, frequent urination, nausea, food aversions. I'm like a walking textbook symptom I feel like!

28. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I felt grossed out when handling raw chicken a few days ago (before I knew I was preg) but haven't had much of an appetite really. I actually have a big craving for Chinese food at the moment though. And this afternoon I have a bit of heartburn. Not so happy about that!

29. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@LindsayInNY: Stalk away Hope you are feeling well!

30. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

Knock knock, can I come in? I'm letting myself feel normal and get excited NOW, instead of waiting. I want to join in and I am still buzzing from the great phone call I just got from my RE office! My first beta is 457!!!

Ok, let me introduce myself...

EDD: July 11th

How far along: 3w 6d

First child? Second

First doctor appointment: I'll be going through a few more betas this week and staying with my RE until 8w. Then off to the OB!

Any symptoms so far? Clearer skin than usual - my most favorite symptom EVER!

Who have you told? My mom, my best friend, and I haven't been able to get a hold of my sister. I've decided to share the news with a small circle kind of early this time around. I'm just so excited

My son is going to be 1 on 11.12. We conceived him with the help of our RE in 2012. This year, when we decided to start trying again we had no idea how long it could take. And right now, after two more IUIs with injectibles, I couldn't not be happier that I have a positive beta. I am so ready for this!

31. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@travelgirl1: OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO excited to share this journey with you!

@LindsayInNY: I secretly hope you're a July mama

32. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@LindsayInNY: haha I have been stalking you guys too! As an EDD of early July, I feel like it's very likely I could deliver in June.

33. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@travelgirl1: @sweetooth: @Reese: Okay, now I don't feel so creepy!! Someone else has an EDD two days before me but the next closest is like a week plus before me. So they're all going through crazy morning sickness now and me? Nothing. I refuse to read into it though and instead watch the early July girls for clues

34. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@sweetooth: CONGRATS & welcome!!

35. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@travelgirl1: Eiiii! So excited for you as well! Welcome!

36. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@Reese: Thank you!

@LindsayInNY: My morning sickness didn't start until 7w. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones with no morning sickness at all!

37. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@sweetooth: I've had on and off odd feelings but that's it. Like, right now, I have candy in my desk drawer and have ZERO interest in it. I'll be eating a meal and all of a sudden just not want to eat anymore. That's been it.

38. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@LindsayInNY: DUDE, no interest in candy?! That's definitely a symptom for you

39. Boheme

papaya / 10473 posts

@sweetooth: Eeeek! Yaaaay!!! So happy you're here!

40. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@sweetooth: Right?!? If I give away these Twizzlers, my coworkers will definitely know something is up!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee