Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

yay for great ultrasounds and baby boys and girls

2. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@ValentineMommy: Congrats!! We have to go back in 2 weeks because of positioning too. Stubborn babes.

3. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@cait: congrats on your girl!!

4. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

July Mamas!
    July 1: simplyfelicity (#1 )
    July 2: Mrs. Pickles (#2 ), Reese (#1 ) ,
    pearl (#2 )
    July 4: dolphin (#2)
    July 7: qbbride (#2 ), little bitty house (#2 )
    July 8: turkeylurkey (#2 ) , fuzzypeaches (#2 )
    July 10: travelgirl1 (#2 )
    July 11: Candy_nee (#2 ) , sweettooth (#2 ) ,
    Mrsk (#1 )
    July 13: tidybee (#2 ) , sugarbee (#1 ) , cvbee (#2), nettestars (#1)
    July 14: Chocoholic (#2 ), dreamer3311 (twins!) (#1/2), angelachase (#1 )
    July 15: nicole112 (#1), bunnylove (#1 )
    July 17: MamaCate (#2 ) , Mama Bird (#2 )
    July 20: Bluemasonjar (#1 )
    July 21: Sarac (#2), Lala (#2), TheSwissWifeStyle (#1 )
    July 22: edelweiss (#2), Mrshanks (#1)
    July 24: BlueWolverine (#2), ginabean3 (#2 )
    July 25: Mrsvdv (#2)
    July 28: Spinny (#1), MrsH (#2)
    July 29: mrsjyw (#2 )
    July 30: Cait (#2 ), smocks (#2)
    July 31: ValentineMommy (#2 ) ,Colekbl (#2 ) , kthomas (#1)
    Boys : 12
    Girls : 10

5. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@ValentineMommy: Beautiful baby boy!
    @cait: @mrsjyw: Congratulations, ladies!

6. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

Yay! It's so fun to hear the gender of everyone's babies!

7. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@turkeylurkey: Ugh we had to wait a really long time too. Our appt was 230 and we didn't get out of there until 430. It's aggravating, especially when you're anxious to see your baby!

@cait: I figure it's just another chance to see the little babes!

@simplyfelicity: Thank you! It's so weird to me that he looks so different that DS1 at that age. DH was surprised too! lol He said "who's nose is that?!?"

8. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@ValentineMommy: LO2 looks different than DD1 too. They have the same mouth but profile is totally different which was surprising to me!

9. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@cait: Congrats!! Sisters will be so fun! That is my only reason for my slight gender preference.

10. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@ValentineMommy: what a cutie! Congrats!

11. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

Oh my gosh this kid will not move off my bladder today!! It's killing me!

12. sarac

pomelo / 5093 posts

Girl here, just had my anatomy ultrasound this week. She's really kicking the crap out of me - much harder than my other daughter! I'm also gaining way faster - 8 pounds at 20 weeks as opposed to 2 with my first. And I started 10 pounds lighter, am exercising a TON, and counting calories to make sure I eat well. It's so frustrating! Anyone else?

13. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Anyone else struggling emotionally? I'm having a really tough time recently. I think because I've had a bad cough/cold for pretty much 4+ weeks, I've missed so much work and feel like total crap. I don't have the energy to do anything around the house and haven't been the greatest mum to my toddler!! I'm thinking I'll wait until I kick the cough/cold and If I'm still feeling like this I'll talk to my midwife. This is so not me and I want to feel more like myself!!

14. sarac

pomelo / 5093 posts

@QBbride: ME. I've always struggled with up and down moods, and pregnancy has drastically disregulated them, which is really hard to cope with. I've experienced some really out of control anger at my husband over otherwise minor things, and it's really hard to handle. Thankfully he's very understanding, at least.

15. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: @sarac: Me too actually. I am having such a tough time this pregnancy physically and emotionally and I am having trouble keeping my angst from affecting everyone at home. I don't really have any advice but rather just commiseration :s
    I was so over the top excited and happy with my last pregnancy and I feel like it's so unfair to this new LO!

16. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

But so happy for all these healthy happy baby boys and girls <3!
    We are getting closer to the third trimester!

17. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

@ValentineMommy: We need to go back in 2 weeks for a better look at the heart too. But I am fine with that since the anatomy scan was supposed to be our last scheduled u/s and I want another look at baby!

I am 20 weeks and not feeling movement yet. I know it is more subtle at first but I haven't noticed flutters or bubbles popping like people describe.

18. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@QBbride: definitely me too. I'm quick to anger and being overwhelmed. I've even had little mini panic attacks at work. Enough to make me call my dr freaked out. And the quick to anger is not helping with DS1 who is quickly approaching his terrible twos. We were both in tears last night.

19. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Bluemasonjar: Is your placenta anterior?? It could just be baby position!

@Candy_nee: yes, toddler problems definitely don't help! LO is getting molars and we are all in tears all the time :s lol

20. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

Hey all, you may have seen my other post but I will be having surgery to have the tumour removed. My surgery date is April 6th. I am feeling okay about it (for now!)

@QBbride: I have been SO emotional lately.. I feel so badly DH lately. I have had to apologize a few times for just snapping at him for the most ridiculous things!

@sarac: Congratulations on your baby girl!!

@Bluemasonjar: Have you tried pressing your palm down below your belly button? I am the wrong person to ask, I am always poking and pressing to feel movement

21. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

I am so quick to snap. I also spent most of Tuesday night ugly crying because my legs look ugly and I fell on the ice. I remember this with DD too.....I cried and cried over my baby shower invitations...when I am usually pretty easygoing!

22. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@Reese: I'm sure everything will be great!

23. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Reese: It's so soon that it will be over! We are all thinking about you and wishing good thoughts for you and little baby!

24. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Reese: thinking of you!! I hope everything turns out OK!!

It's good to know I'm not the only emotional mess these days. Hoping I can get out of this funk quickly!!

25. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Tidybee: @fuzzypeaches: @QBbride: Thank you! I will be relieved to have it out and over with.

26. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Tidybee: Today is the EDD of my second loss and I am a blubbering mess on my couch right now. I totally understand.

27. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Bluemasonjar: I felt nothing until nearly 22 weeks and it was big old thuds and kicks.

28. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@simplyfelicity: aww lady, what a tough day! Take it easy and be gentle with yourself

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: Thank you. I had a good cry and am feeling better.

30. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

I think I've just entered my own personal hell - the stomach flu. Diarrhea and vomiting non-stop at what point do I need IV fluids?

31. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@Reese: Hoping it all goes smooth for you and you have a quick recovery!

@QBbride: ugh, that sounds awful Hope you feel better soon!

32. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@simplyfelicity:

@QBbride: I'm sorry, that plain sucks while pregnant. I had it at about 14 weeks and didn't go in for IV, I just had lots of Pedialite and freezies to rehydrate. Maybe call your doctor and see what they say?

33. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@simplyfelicity: what a tough day hope you took it easy

34. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: omg that sounds horrific! Are you still keeping fluids down? Is everyone else sick at home too? It sounds like my worst nightmare :s

35. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@Reese: good luck!
    @QBbride: yikes...you poor thing, I hope it gets better soon!

Happy Friday!
    20 weeks for me today!

36. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@simplyfelicity: So tough!! Hopefully baby boy gave you lots of love from the inside...without your losses, you wouldn't have him. Here we are halfway to meeting our babies!!
    @QBbride: I had this when pregnant with DD. My OB who is an older italian lady told me to not eat anything for the rest of the day (I called around 3pm), except for hot water with lemon and a little sugar and/or honey. I was miserable that night but I woke up totally fine the next day.

37. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@Ginabean3: Happy halfway!

38. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Yay that you can move forward!
    @Tidybee: Thanks and, yes, he did. I just needed to let it out and move forward. I can't wait for this little man and I know everything has happened for a reason. Sometimes, though, you need to mourn.
    @Ginabean3: Happy 20 weeks!!! Can't believe I will be at viability next week!
    @fuzzypeaches: Thanks, I did.
    @QBbride: Oh my gosh...are you feeling better?

39. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Ginabean3: half baked baby!!!

40. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Ginabean3: congrats lady! You should celebrate with some B&J's half baked ice cream!!

@TheSwissWifeStyle: @travelgirl1: @fuzzypeaches: @Ginabean3: @Tidybee: thanks ladies! I feel a bit better but I'm scared to get out of bed! I ate a dry rice cake this AM so it's a start. My tummy had been funny for a few days so I hadn't eaten much, I weighed myself last night and I was down 5 lbs from a couple weeks ago! Ugh. Trusting that baby girl is getting what she needs!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee