Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@cvbee: great to hear!

2. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

@sweetooth: The tour made everything seem even more real seeing the labor and delivery rooms and the nursery. I think it made DH feel a lot better, he was so focused on where to drop me off, parking etc.

3. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@simplyfelicity: Why are you worried?!?! You'll do fine!

@travelgirl1: omg it's so true. mmm....ice cream......

@fuzzypeaches: Lol, like I said, I'm sure they've seen worse!!!

@cvbee: Yay, what a relief!

@edelweiss: That does make me feel better!! I asked my doc about it today at my regular appointment, and she told me there's nothing to worry about for the repeat. I'm breathing a little easier now, thank you!

@sweetooth: I'm glad the diclegis helped a bit! The doc told me it could take up to 3 days to be fully effective, so stick with it!

@Bluemasonjar: We did a tour with DS1 and even though it's at the same hospital, I think we might do it again. It definitely makes things feel more real!!!

4. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Haha! I remember being very happy to only have the hep-lock and not be hooked up to anything "just in case I needed to run away." I didn't see any flaws in that logic at the time.

5. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@ValentineMommy: I am afraid I will be a total wreck when I give birth...like scary.

6. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Bluemasonjar: Never thought to do a hospital tour, maybe we should. Good idea!

7. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@sweetooth: I somehow just saw this! I am so sorry for the loss if your job...how stressful! Will you have some time to rest before going on the job hunt?

8. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@simplyfelicity: You'll be fine, imaging that little baby soon in your arms!!!

9. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: maybe? Can you message me the name? I work in Vancouver once a week so it might work out! I'm desperate lol.

@cvbee: great news!

@cait: bahahaha. What do you mean I can't change my mind?! lol.

10. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Bluemasonjar: Can you believe it's already time to do those kinds of things?! crazy! I'm just filling out the pre-registration forms for my hospital

@edelweiss: LOL I still pee myself daily. I can't control it

11. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I still need to do the pre-registration forms but they ask for a pediatrician and I wanted to get that out of the way but finding time to meet with potential doctors is not an option right now. Right now if feels like time is going by so fast!

12. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: thanks for the reminder re: pre-registration forms! My midwife gave them to me last time but I haven't filled them out yet. Walked you with the chiro's name, he's amazing!!

13. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@simplyfelicity: Thank you - no rest! I have been given a month to look for a job while still with the company. It's definitely stressful.

14. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

Anyone else finding it a little difficult to put socks and shoes on? Come on flip flop weather!

15. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

If anyone else would find the humor/horror in this its you ladies.
    This was on Zulily today to sell maternity bikini bottoms. Seriously!?!?!?

16. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Candy_nee: wtf?!?! You've got to be kidding me. They couldn't even find a pregnant woman to use as a model lol!

17. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Yes it's getting harder. It's also getting harder to put my 2 year old in my lap and put his shoes and socks on.

Anyone else having to use a pillow yet to prop up their bellies while they sleep?

18. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@Candy_nee: I saw that today too! I was like....wut?

19. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: It is still boots weather here and I was making some unglamorous noises trying to get them on this morning! My belly has grown so quickly in the past two weeks!

I saw a really good chiropractor for my sore hips this week and I am so happy with the results. It was like instant relief!

20. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: My husband has to help me with my sandals already...Yup, it's 85 in California.
    @Candy_nee: Ummm...that's ridiculous.

21. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

I was just hanging out with my mom and MIL and they both got to feel the baby kick for the first time. Pretty cool!

22. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

Hi mamas! Finally had my anatomy scan and everything looked great--such a relief! (And still a boy!)

23. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

At my appt everything went well, I got hospital preregistration stuff too and my next appt will be the glucose screening. I can't believe how fast things are going!

Also, sorry to be absent but we have been super busy trying to get our house listed, which we did today! Please send good energy for a quick sale so we can move before baby!

Trying to catch up...

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Spring has sprung here so I have been in flip flops all week--thank goodness!

@Candy_nee: Ridiculous!

@simplyfelicity: Aw so exciting! DH still hasn't felt anything yet but he is not very patient. Hopefully soon.

24. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MamaCate: He's beautiful!

25. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Candy_nee: LOL - I would be struggling to even tie up those side bows at this point.

@TheSwissWifeStyle: YES! Which reminds me, I need to get a pedicure ASAP

@turkeylurkey: I use a pillow and I have been for weeks. I used to just have it as something I hug/have in between my knees. Now I find I need to adjust it around my stomach more.

@MamaCate: BEAUTIFUL scan! what a handsome little man! perfect profile

26. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Candy_nee: LOL that's hilarious! It would make me NOT buy it more than anything!
    @TheSwissWifeStyle: Yes!!! Rainboots are not my friend lol. @MamaCate: Good luck! House stuff is SO stressful! Also little guy is already adorable

27. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

Hi everyone, I'm checking in again after a looooong absence with wonderful news from our anatomy scan this week: baby is doing great and it's another BOY! I said before that I really wanted a girl, but during the scan I was so relieved everything was alright I couldn't care about the sex of the baby at all! And now I'm really looking forward to having two little boys to cuddle!

28. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Anyone else not wearing their wedding ring? I am wearing a right hand ring for now because it's a bit bigger. I can get my rings on but I hate the feeling of tight rings.

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrsvdv: I have been thinking about you!!! Glad all is well!

30. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@simplyfelicity: I took mine off this week. It was getting tight and was worried that with getting bigger & the weather getting warmer, I'd wake up one day and not be able to get it off!

31. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@mrsvdv: Yay!! Congrats.

32. Lala

apple seed / 4 posts

I haven't kept up as much as I'd like to, but it's good to hear about everyone's updates. We had our anatomy scan last week and found out we are having another boy too!

33. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

July Mamas!
    July 1: simplyfelicity (#1 )
    July 2: Mrs. Pickles (#2 ), Reese (#1 ) ,
    pearl (#2 )
    July 4: dolphin (#2)
    July 7: qbbride (#2 ), little bitty house (#2 )
    July 8: turkeylurkey (#2 ) , fuzzypeaches (#2 )
    July 10: travelgirl1 (#2 )
    July 11: Candy_nee (#2 ) , sweettooth (#2 ) ,
    Mrsk (#1 )
    July 13: tidybee (#2 ) , sugarbee (#1 ) , cvbee (#2), nettestars (#1)
    July 14: Chocoholic (#2 ), dreamer3311 (twins!) (#1/2), angelachase (#1 )
    July 15: nicole112 (#1), bunnylove (#1 )
    July 17: MamaCate (#2 ) , Mama Bird (#2 )
    July 20: Bluemasonjar (#1 )
    July 21: Sarac (#2), Lala (#2 ), TheSwissWifeStyle (#1 )
    July 22: edelweiss (#2), Mrshanks (#1)
    July 24: BlueWolverine (#2), ginabean3 (#2 ), Spinny (#1 )
    July 25: Mrsvdv (#2 )
    July 28: , MrsH (#2)
    July 29: mrsjyw (#2 )
    July 30: Cait (#2 ), smocks (#2)
    July 31: ValentineMommy (#2 ) ,Colekbl (#2 ) , kthomas (#1)
    Boys : 15
    Girls : 10

34. mrsjyw

@Lala: @mrsvdv: congrats mamas! Lotsa 2 boy moms this month!! yay!

35. mrsjyw

@MamaCate: beautiful baby boy!

36. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@simplyfelicity: @Reese: @mrsjyw: aw thanks ladies! OB said she thinks he looks like DH but I just think he looks like a baby! It is really amazing to see how much they are able to check on and how active baby was!

@fuzzypeaches: thanks for the good wishes for baby and the house! now that we are listed, it is just keeping things looking good and keeping fingers crossed. I am not good at being patient!

@mrsvdv: so glad everything looked good and congrats on your boy!

@Lala: good to hear from you! congrats on the boy! how are you feeling?

37. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

@MamaCate: aww how sweet

sadly I can't wear flip flops at work or else I totally would. I just tied my shoes and am leaving them that way so I don't have to struggle as much

38. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

@simplyfelicity: Same here I bought a $20.00 ring for my first pregnancy so I've busted it out again. I was wearing a black pearl ring I have that is slightly bigger but it isn't fitting now too.

39. Mama Bird

pomegranate / 3127 posts

I've been mostly offline for a while... work has been rough. I keep telling myself that if I put up with it now I'll maybe get more flex time later. The downside is, this has to do with a June deadline in my industry, so the crazy will go on right until I go on leave.

Had the anatomy scan last week. Little girl was not cooperating and the tech couldn't get a good look at her heart, so she's making me come back in two weeks. I guess I'm kind of relieved she didn't see anything definitely wrong...

@Candy_nee: hahaha that is ridiculous! But it's making me look forward to beach weather in June

@MamaCate: good luck, that's exciting - I hope you can move before baby is born!

40. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

@Mama Bird: I'm sorry to hear about work. I have a lot on my plate and was hoping we would be hiring a new supervisor soon but that fell through so I still don't have any back up.

They were not able to get a good look at the heart at my anatomy scan either but told me to come back in 4 weeks. Had our follow up scan today and everything is good! It made me a little nervous but it was nice to see baby one more time.

@theswisswifestyle So ready for flip flops! Yesterday was high 70's but I need a pedicure before I can rock sandals.

Had a great appointment this morning and everything is looking good! My friend went into labor last night so I stopped by the hospital to visit and about 15 minutes after leaving I got a text that she was going to start pushing and an hour later she gave birth to her 2nd baby boy. It was definitely a good case for getting an epidural because she was so calm while I was there.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee