Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. EmmaNZ

grape / 86 posts

I'm 9dpo... funny twinges.... feeling queasy.....back ache.... I'm obviously pregnant πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£ either that or coming down with my daughter's gastro bug.

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Hmmmm, that one is a toughie. Would you be able to go in, not receive a pelvic or scan with your exam, and just receive your script for Clomid "just in case" since you keep consistently testing BFN? You can take the Clomid on schedule after you begin a true AF. (I did that my first round of Clomid since my OBGYN scheduled my appointment a few days before my AF was due and was booked SOLID for the month so I was afraid to cancel.). If the spotting concerns you (or if you think it's a late implant) test before the appointment or they can test there. . . My OBGYN's office does it every visit even when I'm in the middle of AF. I think it would still be safe and smart (albeit extremely frustrating) to keep your appointment. I really hope your cycle gets back on track as I'm pulling for you to get an April 2019 baby. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@EmmaNZ: If you feel "super-duper preggers" at 9 dpo, go ahead and poas. ☺ Remember, it may still be fairly early so, even if you are, you may see a BFN. Hoping to see a BFP, though. Good luck!

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: well, that's a moot point, I started for real this time.

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Looking at it positively: Yay! NOW you can get started on this darn July cycle and try for that April baby.

P.S. I go in for my HSG tomorrow morning. 😬 I'll update you afterwards with the info since you may be inquiring about one from your OBGYN in the up-and-coming months.

6. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

Hi ladies! I’m popping in because I’m starting to symptom spot and it’s only my first cycle ttc alternately scared and excited about the idea of expanding our family
    Cycle Day:19
    TTC Cycle: 1!!!
    Ovulation Date: I’m not sure - Clue is telling me it was July 3. We’ve been out of town and sharing a room with our son so we may not make it happen this month
    POAS Date: July 16
    Baby #:2 ( i have a 3 year old)

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

July 2018 POAS

Sam's Mom: 7/1
    LBARN: 7/7
    EmmaNZ: 7/8
    MegPie: 7/9
    Milpa: 7/13
    LAZB: 7/16
    Magnolia: 7/16
    SkinnyCow: 7/23
    JessieMuller88: 7/23
    Sam's Mom: 7/25
    MDF106: 7/25
    Kaohinani: 7/28
    Lahela017: 7/29
    StarLitSky: 7/29

Best of luck to everyone this month!

LBARN RDHBee

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Thanks! Hope all goes well tomorrow!

My Clomid check is this afternoon, so I'm going to pick his brain about an HSG too.

@EmmaNZ: If you haven't noticed yet, my answer is always take a test. But I am a POAS addict.... sooooooo take it with a grain of salt.

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@magnolia: Welcome, and best of luck to you this month!

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So my clomid check went well. He raised my dose to 150 mg I asked him about an HSG and he said at this juncture he doesn't think they're a problem. When he checked them during my c-section 2 years ago he said they looked great and I haven't had any surgeries, STDs, major (none at all) pelvic infections, or endometriosis; and they wouldn't get randomly clogged for the most part.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm SOOO glad to read all of this good news! (Hopefully, the 150 will do the trick but won't melt πŸ˜“ you with the hot flashes! πŸ€” You seemed miserable with those.). Anyway, I'm very pleased your visit went so well! πŸ˜€
    FX'd for a BFP this month!

Incidentally, my OBGYN is giving me my HSG because I'm "older" (38) and they can find absolutely nothing else wrong with me (or the hubby). I've never had any ANYTHING (infection, PID, endo, an IUD, etc) that may even remotely cause issues, with the exception of my c-sections (which they cleared the scar tissue from the 1st) and one cyst I'm aware of which ruptured when I was in my 20's... He said if anything minor is up "in there" that shouldn't be, it'll get pushed through (like plumbing! Lol πŸ˜‚). Can't wait for it to be over. Lol.

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I told him I'm fixing to just move into my basement because the hot flashes are killing me. He said the higher the humidity (pretty high here lately in the midwest), the worse the hot flashes feel too. Uggghhhhh.

My doctor told me I would cuss him the whole time because the procedure is not fun. So I'm ok with skipping out on it for now.

13. EmmaNZ

grape / 86 posts

@Kaohinani: good luck today hope it's ok and not too sore

@magnolia: welcome! My first is almost 3 too

@Sams Mom: ha! Really trying to hold out until 12DPO. I hate seeing negative tests. Sorry this last cycle didn't work for you do something nice for yourself now af has started

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@EmmaNZ: Thank you. Will be heading out in 3 hours. Hoping it's not bad either ... I've heard everything from patients who found it excruciating to women who barely felt a thing. πŸ˜€

15. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Sams Mom: chiming in to say I was a healthy 26 year old with no pregnancies or surgeries or blockages. The hsg took 30 seconds and was clear. Pregnant 72 hours later. Had it again in February at age 30 and again no blockages. Took 15 seconds. Pregnant 72 hours later. My RE says there is something in the dye that acts as a fertility booster. The only only times I’ve been pregnant in 3 years of ttc.

16. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I've been a little MIA this week! I'm trying to not be a crazy person this cycle so I'm not using OPKs. We started BDing yesterday (CD10) and will do so every other day until DH goes out of town on CD18.

I'm really distracted this cycle because we're in the middle of trying to sign a contract to build a new house. Hopefully it will keep my mind off TTC and I can relax a little this month!

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Update on my HSG-

Great news: No structural abnormalities found and the dye diffusion traveled perfectly! πŸ˜€
    The procedure was uncomfortable but not "painful." The speculum was the worst part!
    πŸ˜‚ Cramping and pressure with inflation of the catheter balloon and with insertion of the dye. I'm feeling very bloated at the moment and only have very, very, mild cramps [hours after the procedure]. NBD.
    The radiology staff was AH-MAZING and they made me a disc with the "best" images that they were able to capture... I'm affixing some for anyone who has not had a HSG and may be curious.
    I am REALLY hoping this procedure will jumpstart my body and we will finally be able to conceive. πŸ™‚ *Fingers crossed*

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@dc yoga bee: WOW! That is fantastic! πŸ˜€ I am hoping it works as well for me.

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Good luck with the contract ... oh, and the baby-making πŸ˜‰ !

20. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Fingers crossed the HSG helps! Glad it wasn't painful!

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Thank you!

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

This is how my day is going. πŸ˜’ getting fluids after puking and pooping all morning, on the second (read worst) day of my period

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm glad the hsg went well!

@dc yoga bee: thanks for the info, I'll see how this month goes and press harder next month

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh, no! πŸ˜”. I hope you begin to feel better soon!!! πŸ€•πŸ˜·

25. EmmaNZ

grape / 86 posts

@Sams Mom: oh No! I'm so.sorry! What an awful day for you. Hope you feel better soon.

@Kaohinani: Thanks for sharing images very interesting and glad it wasn't too sore.

@skinnycow: good luck this month, with TTC and the house!

I'm 11 DPO... woke up this morning thinking do I? Don't i ? 're testing. Jumped into the bathroom before I could think about it too much and grabbed a test. My first thought was oh boo it's negative. But then I looked again..... light positive?! Will test again in 2 days. Please keep everything crossed for a healthy rainbow pregnancy and baby for us!

26. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@EmmaNZ: looks great! 🌈

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@EmmaNZ: 🌈 That is definitely a BFP ! Congrats, hun! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŒˆ

28. LBarn

olive / 64 posts

@EmmaNZ: that definitely looks positive! Congrats!

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@EmmaNZ: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

30. EmmaNZ

grape / 86 posts

@bhbee: @Sams Mom: @LBarn: @Kaohinani: Thank you so much ladies. Keeping everything crossed.... for me and all of you!!!!

31. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@EmmaNZ: Congrats!!!

32. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: ooh good luck! I also got pregnant after an HSG with my first. Maybe I need to get another one!

@Sams Mom: ahh I hope you feel better! Being in the hospital is no fun!

@EmmaNZ: Congrats!!!!!!

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@starlitsky: Thank you! It is amazing the number of women who have fallen pregnant within 3 cycles (* the cycle of or the 2 following) of a HSG! I hope it helps me the same. πŸ˜‰

34. LBarn

olive / 64 posts

I’m spotting a little bit.... DH and I had sex last night and I know that’s β€œnormal” in early pregnancy according to google but I can’t helped but be freaked out. Also, my doctor can’t see me until August 15th for an ultrasound!! That would be 10 weeks... seems like forever to wait

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LBarn: If you feel something isn't quite right for ANY reason, you can call your OBGYN (they keep emergency slots open for such situations), go to an Urgent or Emergency Care Center (aka 24 hour Dr office who may have an OBGYN on staff) OR, if it is alarming enough, go to the ER. It isn't worth the stress and worry wondering "is everything okay with my baby?" IMO, it is easier just to get seen than to worry and wait ...

36. LBarn

olive / 64 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks for your reply, I think if the spotting continues I’ll call the doc. Not sure what they would do at this point though? Do repeat betas?

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LBarn: Yes, Ma'am. They would repeat betas and may attempt a transvaginal u/s to make certain there is still embryonic attachment and a visible yoke sac depending on how far along you are and the severity (quantity and color) of your spotting/bleed. I'm pretty sure it is NBD; however, if it is alarming to you, don't ignore it. I had early bleeding with my daughter (after six weeks) and it was only an abrasion on my cervix. I had bleeding with a blood clot with my son at 7 mos after an 8 hour drive and was put on bed rest for a couple weeks. With my son, it was due to dehydration and fatigue but it had caused a fairly alarming bleed that made my OBGYN take notice. Early bleeds can be caused from anything from changes in hormones to internal abrasions (vaginal and in the cervix) to cysts or polyps in the uterus or birth canal to bodily and emotional stress and illness (odd but it can happen) and, in the absolute worst cases, loss. I'm pretty certain yours may be abrasive due to intercourse but you are smart to keep an eye on it. πŸ™‚

38. LBarn

olive / 64 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks, this is helpful. It was just a tiny bit of pink spotting once this morning and now nothing. I think I’ll call and talk to the nurse just to make myself feel better though!

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LBarn: No problem. Good luck and I'm keeping my F'x for you. πŸ’œ

40. EmmaNZ

grape / 86 posts

@LBarn: that would worry me too! Probably is from BD. Good luck.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee