Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2019 Moms

1. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: ooh will your mom be able to keep a secret if she guesses? My husband’s family was really excited! We put DS in a Big Bro shirt but nobody noticed until we asked them to look at what the shirt said. 😂 But then all of them were like, is it a girl? Hope it’s a girl! 😝

Any cravings?! I have a huge craving for Mexican food (tomato salsa especially) but any kind of meat sounds gross. 🤢

2. megpie

coffee bean / 44 posts

Hi ladies! I’m super excited and also super nervous to be joining!

EDD: July 18 according to a due date calculator
    How far along: 3.5 weeks!
    First child? Yes!
    First doctor appointment: I’m calling tomorrow to make one
    Any symptoms so far? Sore boobs!
    Who have you told? Just my DH

3. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@megpie: congrats and welcome!!!

4. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: yes she would definitely keep a secret, it just seems so early and I think it sort of makes the pregnancy drag on when people know so early!! Last week I absolutely HAD to have Pad Thai but today I’ve been so sick and nauseous that I cannot possibly think about food. Ugh. I feel horrible.

@megpie: congrats and welcome!!! So happy to have you here! Where in canada are you from? I’m in BC!

5. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Ladies, I have a job interview tomorrow for a job I desperately want! Ahhh. I applied in September before I knew I was pregnant and they called me last week for an interview. IF i get it (big if!) I will keep my other job for now (on top of the new job) plus I will be doing a course too. So it will be super busy. Ahhhh.

6. Jess93

coffee bean / 49 posts

I'm telling the fam at Christmas! Going to put a onesie in my parents present! 😊So excited to tell them! Also not too many cravings just so hungry all the time!

7. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: ooh good luck with your interview!!! Let us know how it goes! Sorry to hear about your nausea. How are you feeling today?

@Jess93: aww such a cute idea! I love that the holidays are coming up, it makes it easier to announce to family!

8. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

Looks like I am joining you ladies!

EDD: July 1
    How far along: 6 weeks
    First child? 3rd, DS1 is 3 yo and DS2 is 9 months (!)
    First doctor appointment: Wednesday with my OB
    Any symptoms so far? Tired and I have dry skin on my fingers that only happens while I am pregnant. Mild nausea but that could also be attributed to some major anxiety that I am having.
    Who have you told? Just DH, I took the test last night.

Hi ladies, this is my 3rd pregnancy but it was unplanned and is completely a surprise! We hadn't even really talked about having a third. DS2 is only 9 months old and I am really not in the mental space to be pregnant again, but here we are! I'm really anxious and nervous about having three children, I'll probably be starting a separate thread about that, haha. Anyway, my first OB appointment is on Wednesday! Happy to have a supportive HB community because to say that I am freaking out would be an understatement.

9. megpie

coffee bean / 44 posts

@QBbride: thanks!! I’m from Ontario!

My first Dr’s appt isn’t until Dec 3. The receptionist said they typically don’t do first prenatal visit until 8 weeks. Ughhh. Que stressing out and constantly POAS between now and then lol!

10. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@LadyDi: welcome and congrats! wow a surprise pregnancy! did you suspect because of the dry skin? let us know how your first appointment goes! mine isn't until 11/16 and the time is passing sooo slowwwwwly.

@megpie: my dr's office doesn't do the first visit until 8 weeks either! but i did manage to get in for 3 betas since I first found out, for peace of mind (and because I had a tiny bit of spotting early on).

11. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: thanks! It’s at 2:30 today. Just trying to do some reading and brush up on a few things. I REALLY want this job although it would make my life complete chaos. It’s all or nothing, right? The nausea is SO much better today. I think it’s the diclectin I took last night. I’m going to try some vitamin B6 and otherwise I will have to ask for a Rx for diclectin again.

@LadyDi: welcome and congrats! Your feelings about an unplanned/surprise pregnancy are totally valid. I think it’s safe to say we are 100% non-judgemental, so share what you need to share! We are here for you.

@megpie: ahh 8 weeks along seems so far! Then again I had a MW appointment at 5w and it seemed too early because I was feeling OK etc.

Want me to update the list? Surely I can do that instead of studying for my interview this afternoon 🤣

12. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

July 2019 Mamas
    6/29: qbbride (#3)
    6/30?: starlitsky (#2)
    7/1: ladydi (#3)
    7/18: megpie (#1)

always in our hearts
    cyoung
    bananasareyellow

@Jess93: when’s your due date?

Did I miss anyone? It’s hard to do it from my phone!!

13. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: thanks for updating the list!! I was going to update it but you beat me to it! when is your next appointment? good luck this afternoon!

14. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: my next appointment is dec 5 or 6, I can’t remember! I will do my prenatal bloodwork before then and ask for the NIPT req at that appointment. I still need to decide whether to stick with this midwifery clinic or meet the other one (Nov 22). I’m considering just sticking with this one because I liked her enough and it seems less complicated. I wish someone would just make the decision for me haha!!!

15. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@starlitsky: Yes, I mentioned offhand to my husband that the skin under my wedding ring was dry and itchy and he said "better not be pregnant!" and we both laughed...then my period, which is always irregular, showed up later than I thought it would and I couldn't stop thinking about the dry skin so I decided to take the test last night. Could not believe it was positive.

I am actually surprised my first appointment is so soon! With my first two I scheduled a dating US before the dr appointment because my periods are very irregular. But my OB/GYN office recently merged with another so maybe their policies are a little different. Whatever, I'll take it.

16. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Hi ladies! My interview went OK! Could have gone better, could have gone worse... so we will see! Fingers crossed. I should hear next week.

17. Jess93

coffee bean / 49 posts

I went to the doctors today and my urine was positive but my cervix was still open. Waiting on bloodwork and to book ultrasound. She thinks it's a miscarriage. I'll keep you updated.

18. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Jess93: oh no! I’m sorry. So stressful. Honestly I’m surprised the doctor even checked your cervix?! Nobody has done that for me after a BFP!! Fingers crossed. When do you get your bloodwork results back? And how soon can you get in for an ultrasound?

19. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: good luck, hope you get the job!

@LadyDi: that's great they could get you in so fast at your OB!! let us know how it goes tomorrow!

@Jess93: eek please keep us updated!! thinking positive thoughts for you!

20. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@QBbride: Just saw that this is your third. What are the ages of your other two? Sorry if you said that earlier in the thread, I didn't go back and read everything.

@Jess93: Sending positive thoughts your way

21. Jess93

coffee bean / 49 posts

I get my Blood work results Friday and they said they would book my ultra sound for me to get me in faster but I called the place and they never made an appointment so I called them back and they said they would fax my req again which I doubt will help so I'll call again and bug them for an appoint tomorrow!

22. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@LadyDi: my other two are 3&5! They’re exactly two years apart. They’ll be just 6 and not quite 4 when baby arrives! I will have three kids born within 3 weeks of each other hahahaha.

23. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: are they June or July babies? My first is a June 2016 baby and I'm guessing this one will be born in June as well. What's your experience been like having kids with birthdays close together?

24. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: my son is mid-June and my daughter is first week of July. This one is due June 29! It’s always been nice having them close together because we do joint birthday parties etc. But might be different this year with my son in K, I think he’ll want a party with just his friends!

25. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

YIKES I woke up this morning and my abdomen is so uncomfortable! I feel like i grew a ton overnight. Luckily I wear scrubs to work so I can hopefully hide it for a bit but look at this 😳

Is it just bloat or actual belly? This is baby #3 and I started a hour 13lbs heavier than with my other pregnancies 😭

26. Jess93

coffee bean / 49 posts

Have an ultrasound tomorrow night! Please positive thoughts!!

27. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@QBbride: My first son and this baby are likely going to have bdays about a week apart. No idea how that's going to go over with him. That looks like a belly to me! But my stomach never really got flat and I feel like I always look 5 months pregnant. It's amazing how quickly a belly shows up after your first pregnancy.

28. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@Jess93: Fingers crossed for you!

29. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Jess93: eeekkkkk sending you positive thoughts!! How far along are you? I wonder what they’ll expect to see??

30. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

First appointment went well...they confirmed that I am pregnant, lol. I have an ultrasound Friday to confirm the due date since I have only had one period since I stopped breastfeeding and we aren't sure when I ovulated (I think I ovulated later than I should have).

31. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: omg hi bump!! 🤰 How soon did you start showing with your other pregnancies? I have a slight bump and I’m hoping I can hide it for another few months but I feel so self conscious and think that everyone is scrutinizing my belly when I’m sure they’re not. 😂

@LadyDi: so glad to hear your appointment went well. Hoping for a good ultrasound on Friday too!

@Jess93: fingers crossed for good news at your ultrasound tomorrow!! 🤞❤

32. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: not this soon!!! With #1 I wasn’t wearing any maternity clothing until at least 15 weeks. With #2, I definitely had a bump at 11 weeks. I’m only 6 weeks now 😭😭😭 if I get this other job, I can’t even wear scrubs to hide it.

How are you feeling??

33. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: eek haha how’s your bump today? Is it a legit bump??

I’m still feeling really tired but my nausea has been a little better. Soups seem to help but meat sounds gross lol. How is your nausea?

34. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: bahahah well it’s definitely still there but maybe not quite as large. Ahhh. It will be hard to hide soon I think. My nausea is a little better too. I just feel prettt blah and don’t really feel like anything in particular but at least it’s not like I’m gonna barf at any second.

35. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: My nausea comes and goes but the main thing is that it's hard to eat healthy foods due to food aversions.

Also the wait until my first ultrasound seems sooo long (next Friday). I'm nervous!

36. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Jess93: checking up on you... did you have your ultrasound yet? How did it go?

37. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: mine isn’t until Sept 29!!

@Jess93: thinking of you!

38. Jess93

coffee bean / 49 posts

Thanks for the positive thoughts! Well she couldn't tell me much in the ultrasound because she's not allowed to say a lot. She can say if she hears a heartbeat but it is too early I think. I don't think it's good... there was blood at the end of the vaginal stick when she did a vaginal scan. I think this is a miscarriage but I don't have a sure tell yet. Hopefully I'll get my blood test results tomorrow that can confirm something. Won't get my ultrasound results for a few days. She said there will prob be a follow up in 2 weeks which I'm assuming is to make sure it's over.

39. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Jess93: oh no! I’m so sorry you’re stuck in limbo and have to wait longer to find anything out try to stay positive!! I think it would be too early for a heartbeat anyway, no?! Sending you positive thoughts.

40. Jess93

coffee bean / 49 posts

Yeah don't like waiting! Won't get my ultrasound results until Monday but I got my blood work and tues was 510 and thurs was 1337. That's good right?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee