1. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: yay!!! Congrats!!!!

2. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@starlitsky: we’re due date twins!

3. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: thank you!! hopefully the 2 weeks til your ultrasound will go fast! Sorry to hear about the nausea, are the meds helping?

@LadyDi: yay due date twins!

4. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: yes! I feel SO MUCH BETTER! Thank goodness. I was a wreck until yesterday and now I feel like I might survive haha.

I worked my first night shift in a couple weeks and it was super tough. I was SO tired! And I work one more shift tonight. Boo.

5. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

Hi y'all! Excited to finally be here. I have a 2.5 DS from IVF. We've done 3 FET this year (all 3 PGS normal embryos...) and had a chemical, a BFN, and now success!

EDD: 7/26
    How far along: 4w4d
    First child? Second!
    First doctor appointment: First ultrasound is 11/27
    Any symptoms so far? I'm on so many hormones it's hard to tell, but really just sore boobs and hunger.
    Who have you told? My parents, sister, and 2 close friends/cheerleaders

6. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@rousseae: yayyy welcome!!! If you did PGS do you know already whether it’s a boy or girl??

7. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@starlitsky: I do! It’s a girl! We had 4 PGS normal embryos- 3 girls and 1 boy

8. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@rousseae: congratulations and welcome!

9. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@rousseae: so exciting!!

How’s everyone feeling? The nausea comes and goes for me. I feel like I’m trying to stuff my face when I actually feel like eating which isn’t the healthiest

10. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@rousseae: congrats! How exciting!

@starlitsky: still feeling like crap! Especially in the afternoons/evenings. I started taking two diclectin at noon today (total 5 for the day) to see if that makes a difference. I’m also SO tired! Like can barely function. Wahhhhh. Is it the second trimester yet?

11. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

How’s everyone doing? I’m hanging in there, I’ve told a few friends but waiting to tell more people until after my next ultrasound in 2 weeks. Or I might wait until I get my NIPT results, which looks like it will be right before Christmas.

@QBbride: when is your ultrasound?? Is it this week or next week?

12. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: thanks for asking! It’s TOMORROW!

13. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: ahhh EXCiTING!!!

14. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

I'm doing pretty well, I seem to alternate good days where I practically forget I am pregnant and days where I am so tired I can barely function. I'll be happy when the first tri is over. We ended up telling our families over Thanksgiving. It was just too hard to try to hide not drinking.

15. Jess93

coffee bean / 49 posts

Had my ultrasound 😊 everything looked good such a relief! Looks like I’m 7.5 weeks! So my doc who said I would miscarry from the beginning was very much wrong! 😊

16. Jess93

coffee bean / 49 posts

Also saw the heartbeat!❤

17. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

I just wanted to check in on you ladies! Has everything been going well? Any exciting news?

Good news for me! I got pregnant again right after my chemical and my lines are beautiful and dark this time. I'll be due in August the 4th so I wont be on this board but I will probably say hey every once in awhile till more people start feeling up August. So far it's just me.

18. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

Guess I will cautiously jump in.

EDD: 7/22
    How far along: 6+3
    First child? Third
    First doctor appointment: 12/3
    Any symptoms so far? None 😕
    Who have you told? husband

This is kind of an oopsie. We knew what we were doing, but didn’t think it through. I am also old AF (41) and have 2 WILD boys. If this pregnancy sticks I will be going team green. My lack of symptoms seems odd, but I never had MS with my first two - find out next week how it’s looking

19. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@LadyDi: I’m with you. Mainly feeling so tired I can barely function though!

@Jess93: ahh CONGRATS!

@cyoung: wow that’s so exciting you got pregnant right away! That’s what happened to me too when I got pregnant with my
    Daughter. Congrats and wishing you a healthy pregnancy! Join us for however long you’d like!

@oskarsmommy: congrats! Exciting and scary to have an oopsie. I’m sure everything will work out! And no symptoms isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

US tomorrow at 10:45!!!! I will update after! I should be 10+5 tomorrow.

20. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@LadyDi: ooh how did telling your family go? Were they surprised?

@Jess93: yay so glad you had a good ultrasound and saw the heartbeat!! When is your next appointment?

@cyoung: congrats!! You are more than welcome to hang out here with us.

@oskarsmommy: welcome!!! I am also in Los Angeles! What part of town are you in? Keep us updated on your symptoms or lack thereof... I didn’t have MS with my first but I’ve been dealing with nausea and food aversions with this one

@QBbride: AHHHHH today is the day! Can’t wait to hear how your little bean is doing! Btw I thought we were both around 9.5 weeks? Are you almost 11 already?? And will you be taking the NIPT soon?

21. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@Jess93: Amazing!

@cyoung: Congratulations!

We had our first ultrasound a couple days ago (at 5+4) and surprise, it's twins!

22. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@rousseae: that's amazing!!

And thank you everyone. I'm 4 weeks and 4 days. My appointment isnt till December the 20th. I'm nervous but excited.

23. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@rousseae: omg!!! Can they tell if they are identical or fraternal yet? Did you transfer only 1 embryo? Congrats!!!

24. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@starlitsky: I am mid city area - La Brea & San Vicente. Concrete jungle 🤪. Looking to move to either Austin (first pick) or Agora Hills within the next year. But HATE to sell our house - our area has seen so much development our appreciation is at like 14%!

25. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@Jess93: Yay, so glad the US went well. What a relief.

@cyoung: Congrats and welcome! Feel free to hang out!

@oskarsmommy: Welcome! I commented on your other thread, but mine is an oopsie too...so I feel you!

@starlitsky: Yes, everyone was really surprised. My sister in law had some suspicions when I turned down a bloody mary, but otherwise I think I shocked everyone. We got my youngest a onesie that said "I'm going to be a big brother." My dad read it and just thought it referred to the fact that he's going to be bigger than my oldest, who is a very small 3 year old. Then he was like..."wait...why are people crying?"

@rousseae: TWINS?! Ahhhh! Congrats! Are you completely shocked?

26. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: oops i’m 9+5 today! Not 10+5. Hahaha. Poor third kid.

@rousseae: wow congrats! I’m always waiting for someone to have multiples!! It’s weird, I can’t shake this feeling I’m having twins but I’m sure I’m not!

27. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@QBbride: I have that feeling as well at times but I'm sure it's one. Which is totally okay with me.

28. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@starlitsky: Identical girls! We transferred only 1 embryo

@LadyDi: thank you! Yes- we were totally shocked! In fact we did the PGS testing to be able to transfer 1 healthy embryo and lower the risk of multiples from a 2 embryo transfer, BUT I guess it was meant to be! We are getting excited now.

@QBbride: It's weird you say that, before this transfer I told my husband I felt like we'd have 2 but I didn't actually think it'd happen

29. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@rousseae: that’s so exciting! Crazy you only transferred one and got two! I guess it really was meant to be

I keep seeing things about twins and yesterday my son brought home this drawing of two chipmunks. So many weird coincidences. I would actually be OK with two because I would LOVE four kids and I don’t think my husband would go for another pregnancy. But I’m 100% OK with one too!

30. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Measuring 9w1d (I thought 9w5d). Due date July 3. ♥

31. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@QBbride: yay!

32. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@QBbride: awesome!! Looks great!!

33. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@QBbride: cutest little thing!

34. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: yayyy hi baby! You’re one day behind me and @LadyDi

35. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

Things that apparently kick my nausea into high gear = all of my Christmas scented candles

36. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@LadyDi: oh no! My main culprit these days is meat (unless fried chicken or hamburgers lol).

37. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

Looks like I am out ladies
    I went in this week for an ultrasound expecting to be 7 weeks, and only saw a tiny 5 week old baby. It’s just not possible - I had strong positive frer’s 3 weeks ago. Good luck ladies!

38. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@oskarsmommy: I'm so sorry sending prayers your way

39. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@oskarsmommy: so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you.

40. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@oskarsmommy: I’m sorry thinking of you.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee