7/14: jess93 (#1)
    7/18: megpie (#1)
    7/26: rousseae (#2&#3!)
    8/4: cyoung (#3)

always in our hearts
    cyoung
    bananasareyellow
    oskarsmommy

Ok I feel like some due dates need updating. Anyone need to be changed?

2. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@oskarsmommy: oh no! I’m so sorry. we are here for you if you need support.

3. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: thank you for updating the list!

How is everyone doing and when is your next appointment? Mine is next Friday (12/14) during which I will be getting my NIPT bloodwork done. Will hopefully hear that baby is healthy and find out the sex before Christmas!

4. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: I have a midwife appointment today! I’m hoping she will try to listen to the heartbeat with a Doppler but it’s probably a bit early. My last midwife would try until 12 weeks to not unnecessarily stress me out if she couldn’t find it. I’m going to ask for a requisition for the NIPT today too, I think I can do it next week maybe? I guess it depends which dates I go with.

With my daughter, I could feel her moving 100% at 10+4 which gave me a ton of reassurance. I hope I feel something soon with this bean!

5. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@QBbride: wow that really soon for movement! I'm the unlucky lady who cant feel movement till 20 weeks or so.

Still waiting on my appointment. I still have a couple of weeks. I know I need to stop testing but I did again anyway.

6. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@oskarsmommy: I'm so sorry

I had an appointment yesterday (I get weekly u/s with my RE til 10 weeks) and saw/measured both the girls heartbeats! They both are measuring exactly the same in size too.

@QBbride: wow 10 weeks! Feeling movement is the best reassurance. I've been wondering if I'll feel the twins move sooner than my singleton, which was 15 weeks.

7. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: ooh let us know how your appointment today goes! also, I feel like I've already felt movement within the past week but I wasn't sure since it's so early!! I didn't feel movement until around 18 weeks with my first but I also didn't know what to look for.

@cyoung: I remember the wait until my first appointment felt sooo long! hoping these next 2 weeks go by fast!

@rousseae: yay for seeing both girls' heartbeats! I forgot to ask how fast the HB was at my first appointment but I'm definitely going to ask at my next one!

8. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@rousseae: that’s so exciting they’re measuring the exact same size! Healthy girls there!!!

@cyoung: bet your line was super dark!

My appointment today was good! Nothing too exciting haha. I got a Rx for a TENS machine because I ordered one on sale then realized my extended benefits only cover them with a doctors note. My MW couldn’t find the heartbeat but I’m not concerned since it’s so early and I saw it last week we talked a bit about home vs hospital birth, I would really like a home birth but I don’t think my husband will go for it. I’ve had two uncomplicated deliveries and my hospital (where ironically I work in NICU and postpartum) has a SUPER high intervention/c-section rate. I’d really like to avoid it if I can haha. They have monthly info sessions about home vs hospital, so I’d like to go to one with my husband and see if it sway him at all. If he’s not comfortable with it though, I don’t think I could do it. Ohhh and I got a requisition for the NIPT so I’m at the lab right now!! She said two weeks for the results.

9. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

My next appointment is on 12/19 with a first trimester screening/ultrasound on 12/21. I won't have NIPT testing so I'll wait until mid-Feb to find out the gender. Getting very anxious to know though. I feel like I look very pregnant already, especially by the evening.

10. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@LadyDi: me too! I haven’t told my co-workers yet but I think when I work this weekend I will have to. There’s no hiding the bump, even in scrubs!

11. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: ooh what is the TENS machine for? and where were your 2 previous deliveries, were they at a different hospital? the super high intervention rate would worry me too! and YAY for NIPT, that's so exciting! i wonder if it will take the full 2 weeks?

@LadyDi: I feel like my bump is slowly making its appearance too, and it feels super early to me because with my first I took forever to show!

i made an appointment for the NT scan for the week after my next appointment so hopefully that means i'll see baby twice in the span of 2 weeks!

12. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: it helps with pain! It’s amazing for labour and delivery. I used it with my other two deliveries and I coped really well with it. You can use it for other pain too! Where I’m delivering this time is in a different city with different care providers. The same midwife delivered my other two, she has retired now and I’m not longer living there! (5 hours away). I mentioned the high intervention rate and my midwife did confirm that they have a very conservative approach at this hospital (weekly NSTs over a certain age, induction recommended for older moms and gestational diabetes etc). It seems to me like we have a really high induction rate and c-section rate, both of which id like to avoid. Sooo we will see. I also asked if I delivered at the hospital, if I could have an early discharge (4-6 hours next port birth - I did with my second too) and she said as long as the delivery went well, there is no reason why I shouldn’t (especially with midwifery care because they will check on you that same day at home). Can’t believe I can find out the gender so soon. Although I know it’s a girl hahaha. I will be SHOCKED if it’s not! SHOCKED!

13. Knh1497

apple seed / 1 posts

EDD:July 29
    How far along:7wks 3
    First child? Yes
    First doctor appointment:12/12
    Any symptoms so far?morning sickness, sore boobs
    Who have you told?boyfriend and two close friends

14. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Knh1497: welcome!! how did your first dr's appt go?

@QBbride: ahh can't wait to find out if you're indeed having a girl! i don't have a strong feeling either way about mine, other than the pregnancy being different than the one with my DS. i'm finally taking the NIPT today after my 2nd appointment, i'm so anxious to find out the results (risk-wise too since i'm AMA)!!

15. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Knh1497: congrats and welcome!!!

@starlitsky: I just get my results in about a week! EEK!! How old are you? I’m 35, I don’t know if I’m considered AMA or not? I sure feel like it though

16. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

July 2019 Mamas
    7/2: starlitsky (#2)
    7/2: ladydi (#3)
    7/3: qbbride (#3)
    7/11: daisyfay (#2)
    7/14: jess93 (#1)
    7/18: megpie (#1)
    7/26: rousseae (#2&#3!)
    7/29: knh1497 (#1)
    8/4: cyoung (#3)
    always in our hearts
    cyoung
    bananasareyellow
    oskarsmommy

17. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: eeek maybe we will get our results around the same time? Mine are supposed to take a week! Or you might get yours sooner!! I think AMA is 35 and over at time of delivery. I’m 40!

18. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Anyone in the unsatisfying pee stage now?! I have to pee SO badly then when I go it’s like a fraction of the amount I think it will be hahaha. I don’t have any UTI symptoms, so I don’t think it’s that, I think baby is just sitting on my bladder or something. It’s so annoying!!

We told my extended family this weekend, we had a big family Christmas party and my DD wore a big sister shirt. Luckily my uncle noticed right away because I was worried about this awkward situation where nobody noticed and we were just waiting around 🤣

19. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Also, would anybody be interested in a secret FB group? I’d be more comfortable sharing photos etc there. I don’t mind setting it up if others are interested?! Definitely secret since I haven’t/not planning to announce on social media.

20. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@QBbride: Aww, that's sweet. We told my husband's parents and siblings this weekend too. We were able to get a good shocked reaction with the twins YES! Secret facebook group please!

21. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@QBbride: Facebook group would be great!

Had dinner last night with a few friends and one of them announced that she was pregnant with her second, due one week before me. She said that she got pregnant by accident and was completely surprised (she had actually gone to her PCP because she thought she had mono and the dr suggested taking a pregnancy test). That's pretty much how I felt when I found out I was pregnant so it was nice to have someone to commiserate with. I am excited for her, but also understand the overwhelming feeling of being pregnant when you weren't ready yet. We had both just stopped breastfeeding, just starting to get our body back, etc. Anyway, just funny that that happened. How is everyone else doing? I have my 12 week appointment tomorrow and an u/s on Friday!

22. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: yes to the FB group! no word about your NIPT results yet??

@rousseae: how did you tell your husband's family? I bet they were shocked at twins! how fun!

@LadyDi: ooh exciting week! I have my NT scan on Thursday and other than that I am waiting to get my NIPT results back!

23. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@starlitsky: can’t wait to hear your results!
    We wrapped a tiny stocking with a note that said “we’re adding a stocking to our mantel, due in July 2019” and gave to his mom. Then later after the presents were done we gave her another box and said this is your real gift and it was another stocking with a note that said “make that 2!” With an u/s picture of the girls together

24. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@rousseae: that is adorable!!!

25. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@rousseae: that’s super cute! I bet they weee over the moon!

@starlitsky: no word yet! I asked my midwives to call me with the results. If I haven’t heard by next week, I think I will call them!

26. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Ok, who wants to be my friend? 🤣

I tried making a secret Facebook group but I have to add at least one friend to make it. Also, I think i’ll Have to add friends to add you into the group since it will be non-searchable (since it’s secret). I won’t be offended if you delete me after though.

27. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@QBbride: I just left a message on your wall

28. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: I would love to join! How do I find you on Facebook?

@rousseae: I tried to request you as a friend on Facebook, but I couldn't find you!!

29. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@starlitsky: oh no! DM me your name and I'll hunt you down

30. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@rousseae: I just added @QBbride: because I was able to find her! hopefully you can find her too!

31. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@rousseae: I walled you this morning!

32. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: thanks for adding me!

33. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: it’s saying “sorry, your group cannot be created. Try again” 😡 I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong?!

34. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: Hmm that's weird... I just created one with us in it!

35. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: thanks! It’s secret right??

36. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: bahaha mine was called the exact same thing! Thanks!!!

37. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: haha great minds! and yes, it's secret

38. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@starlitsky: @QBbride: ok I finally found you! totally did not see your message this morning! Can’t wait for the group!

39. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@rousseae: I added you but it still says only two members. Maybe @starlitsky: has to accept the request into the group??

40. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@rousseae: ahh I tried to edit my wall post but it doesn’t give me the option? any chance you’re able to delete it? I don’t really know how the wall posts work haha.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee