Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2019 Mamas!

1. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Kaohinani: You bet I have everything crossed that I see you and @Sams Mom here soon!! If you rollover, I say we just combine May-XXX boards so we can all be together.

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SupernovaJ: šŸ¤ž

3. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Hey ladies! Iā€™m so excited we have enough for a June board now! Congrats to all of you! I just got my first ultrasound and baby is measuring right on track at 5w4d! My edd is June 2 because of my last period, but I ovulated on CD20 so my dates are a bit off! Iā€™m so relieved!

4. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@skinnycow: Iā€™m so glad your lines are darker! I know what a relief that is, but I wouldnā€™t stress yourself out by taking more Wondfos! I freaked out because my line was barely visible on wondfo, and I thought I was having another CP. I got betas the same day and my hcg was 138! I donā€™t trust them anymore for progression! Your lines look great to me!

5. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Oh my goodness what a relief! Thatā€™s the best news. Sooo happy for you. Hello baby!

6. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@SupernovaJ: thank you! Iā€™m so sorry you feel so bad! I hope you feel better soon!

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@foodiebee: Iā€™m so excited for you, and congrats on an awesome beta!

8. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: So glad to see you here! Great news that everything is measuring on track!

Agreed about the wondfos... I'm going to try to stop taking them!

9. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

So I told DH and his response - congratulations and I am not surprised. Sometimes he knows ā€œthingsā€ and this was one of them. It sometimes ruins surprises. so I told him well it surprised the sh#! out of me. It was a funny moment that Iā€™ll smirk about for a few months.

10. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

And thank you for the welcomes and positive thoughts. Iā€™m carrying them with me. I did share it with my best friend as she knows my struggles and will pray for a healthy baby for me - which means a lot to me.

11. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

Lurking from the May board to say @Jessiemuller88: yay!!! Great news so happy for you

12. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MrsJBeeG: thatā€™s so cute that he knew! I love it! It helps to share it with people you are really close to. For me, it makes it more real and gives me more hope! Iā€™m glad you told your BF!

@Magnolia: thank you lady! I hope all is well with you and your bean too ā˜ŗļø

13. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Yay! Good news for the ultrasound.

14. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Jessiemuller88: itā€™s true. It does make it feel more real. Otherwise it just feels a bit like Iā€™m having an off day physically.

Does anyone else drink coffee? Iā€™m an avid consumer. Iā€™ve cut back since finding out and now make it half decaf and half regular in the morning.. But I work a hectic job with crazy hours and without regular sleep - coffee is essential. I keep telling myself a little is fine as I donā€™t drink any other caffeine in the day.

15. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I resisted and did not POAS this morning. I had blood work done yesterday afternoon so I should have results back today. It was kinda frustrating because they didn't tell me what they were testing. I assume if it was a beta they would've scheduled me for a second one tomorrow...? Maybe just checking progesterone, etc. We'll see I guess!

16. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@MrsJBeeG: So, I don't like coffee but I'm addicted to pink drinks from Starbucks (they have like 80mg of caffeine). I've always heard that caffeine in moderation is totally fine - I think you're supposed to stay around 200mg.

17. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@skinnycow: is that the drink that has dragon fruit and is fuschia colored? I havenā€™t tried it but itā€™s my favorite color in the whole world.

18. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@MrsJBeeG: No but I've tried that one too and it's pretty good! The color is really pretty! The one I drink is the strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk.

19. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Thank you so much! And how exciting to see a first u/s here!!

@MrsJBeeG: Caffeine makes me jittery, but I love a decaf latte. It sounds like I need to try a pink drink from Starbucks though!

20. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

Today is the first day I've gotten sick. I was making my morning smoothie while DH searched the fridge for whatever I was complaining about (it smelled awful!) when I suddenly felt like I was going to hurl. I raced into the bathroom, but it ended up, um, coming out the opposite end instead. A few minutes of awfulness and then totally gone. I never could drink the smoothie and had to throw it out. I have my third (final?) beta today and now I'm scared something is wrong. Does this just sound like normal morning sickness to you, even though it didn't involve throwing up?

21. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsJBeeG: i had a really fun bout with svt in March and April and gave up caffeine entirely but I had a cup of coffee every day with my daughter and she's a totally healthy almost 3 year old! (If you really want to work on cutting the caffeine for me I definitely discovered it's almost entirely the ritual and decaf does just as well)

@foodiebee: morning sickness is weird and awful. That sounds totally normal and I would try not to worry

22. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@foodiebee: Ugh, sorry you got sick! No idea if it's normal but my stomach is much more sensitive to certain foods when pregnant. I've never had morning sickness but definitely had bouts of diarrhea.

23. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@foodiebee: Also - there is a much lower risk of miscarriage in pregnancies with morning sickness. It sounds weird but I kind of hope I have morning sickness this time so I have proof that I'm pregnant (other than, you know, pregnancy tests and stuff).

24. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Beta came back at 309 - blood taken yesterday at 13-14 dpo so I think that's good!

ETA - first appointment scheduled for 11/1! I'm a little freaked out by waiting that long. I'll be 7w2d and I miscarried between 6 and 7 weeks last time. The lady on the phone wouldn't schedule me any earlier

25. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@foodiebee: I think itā€™s totally normal. My stomach is super sensitive these days too, and itā€™s not always throwing up...

@Skinnycow: those numbers are amazing!!! Yay! It sucks having to wait that long, but try and keep positive vibes about this bean! I have a good feeling!

26. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm trying to stay positive! After messaging my OB they're having me come in for a repeat beta tomorrow so at least I'll feel better if my levels are doubling.

27. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@MamaBear87: @Jessiemuller88: @skinnycow: Thank you, all! I had more queasiness with lunch but managed to hold it down. My betas just came back at 1,031! So freaking excited to hear this. Our first u/s is scheduled for 10/23 and we're officially done with betas!

@skinnycow: So glad you're getting a repeat beta, which will hopefully help put your mind at ease. I've been referencing the Betabase every time I have mine done. According to it, your number is amazing!

28. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@foodiebee: Great news! And you don't have to wait too long for your ultrasound!

29. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

I have noticed some mild nausea in the morning - like I have a bad case of indigestion. It was tough this morning to where I had one cup of coffee and stopped.

But not as tough as what @foodiebee described. Hope it gets better quickly.

30. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

I have an appointment tomorrow just to confirm the pregnancy and get referred to a new OB clinic since we moved. I guess itā€™s progress.

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I go tomorrow to have my nipt blood work drawn and I'm super nervous. (I like that this test is more definite than the nt scan but hate that there's no immediate reassurance)

@skinnycow: the waiting sucks. But the good part is a later ultrasound will have more definite results. And your beta is awesome!

32. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@foodiebee: wow!! Awesome betas!! Iā€™m so thrilled for you! Canā€™t wait to see the ultrasound!

@Skinnycow: Iā€™m glad you get more betas! It will help with your peace of mind

@Mrsjbeeg: yay! Thatā€™s definitely progress! I hope you find an OB you like!

@Mamabear87: Iā€™m sorry you are nervous! How long will it take to get results back!? Iā€™ll be sending positive vibes your way mama!

33. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@foodiebee: @MrsJBeeG: I'm starting to have mild nausea as well if I don't eat. I've already started B6 and Unisom to try to prevent morning sickness.

@skinnycow: Yay for good numbers! I'm sorry about the long wait for an appointment. Hopefully the time will fly.

@foodiebee: Yay for good numbers! Glad to hear that you have an ultrasound scheduled in just a few weeks.

@MamaBear87: Good luck tomorrow. Are you finding out the sex as well. Hopefully, it won't take too long to find out the results. I'll be thinking about you.

34. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

I got lab work done to confirm the pregnancy and get a referral to the OBs office. I'll be in a large office with OBs, certified nurse midwifes, and nurse practitioners. As long as I have a low risk pregnancy, I'll just see whoever is available. (I hope I am low risk as this is the first time I am AMA.) They all work at the hospital I'll deliver at, so I'll just deal with whoever is on call when I deliver (probably an induction). I'll call Monday to get an appointment, probably the last week of October/first week of November.

35. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@MamaBear87: Did you have to choose between a NIPT and an NT scan? I don't know what either one of those are yet so I'm just curious.

@Mrs. Toad: So B6 and Unisom will help with the nausea? I woke with more of it this a.m. but so far haven't had it as bad as yesterday. I'll also be at a larger OB's office once we graduate from the RE (at 10 weeks). I've grasped from the way everyone talks that you rotate through and see all the OBs at the practice so that you've met everyone by your due date. Gah, it feels like there's so much learn! Unfortunately I believe I'll automatically be high risk due to IVF.

And thanks for the well wishes on the u/s! I'll probably end up shedding a tear or two at our first glimpse of this little one. And then begging the nurse to let me record a video if she'll let me.

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@foodiebee: yes usually they will do one or the other. I had planned on just the nt but my insurance actually covers nipt so now we're doing that.
    Our Internet decided to stop functioning in the middle of the night so now have to hope they're on time to work on it so I have time to get up to my birth center to get blood drawn.

It's so exciting to see that first glimpse. I can only imagine how much more emotional it will be for you!

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs. Toad: we are finding out the sex. Haha hubby is excited because we won't have to discuss at all wrong sex names šŸ˜‚

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@foodiebee: Some large OB offices don't make you rotate through though either. My practice has 8 OB/GYNs, 4 WHNPs, and maybe a midwife? And I've only ever seen my OB throughout my pregnancy, annual exams, and fertility appointments. So you never know, but I imagine the rotating through will give you a chance to see who you like and don't like.

39. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Oh my gosh...congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!

40. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I'm so bloated it's unbelievable - I feel like I'm going to bust open my pants. By the end of the day I look 3 months pregnant. This is my third pregnancy so I guess my body just knows how to expand quickly

I have my second beta today. I'm super anxious for results but I'm sure I won't hear anything until tomorrow.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee