Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2015 Mamas!

1. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@MrsStar: maybe we should start a blump thread soon! Good luck on your scan! Mine is in 6 days and I'm so impatient but the first week did zoom by a bit.

2. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@MrsMccarthy: Can't wait to hear how your scan goes

3. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

@onthemove: I'm so sorry for your loss.

4. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

@jaguar: Georgia is on our list of names.

5. Madbrave

pea / 10 posts

@onthemove: a bit late but my thoughts are with you.

6. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsMccarthy: You seriously don't want to see my bump, haha. I did do a "before" picture.

7. HolisticMama

persimmon / 1167 posts

blump. Haha.... I've never heard that before.

I am in a serious daze at work today. How did you ladies feel at 5 weeks?

8. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mommas
    March 1: intotheocean
    March 2: PinkB, PhillyBaby2013, ecjohnson
    March 3: Laughlines
    March 4: LAZB, Jaguar, Madbrave
    March 5: simplyfelicity
    March 7: drjolene
    March 9: BeachMama
    March 10: Nicollete1189, Sapphire, Amurray
    March 11: Anya
    March 12: Lil Bean, ms. pug
    March 16: limabeanbabies
    March 17: ninja, MrsMcCarthy, LulaBee, MamaGoose, Blueberry
    March 22: MrsBucky
    March 23: Kemma
    March 24: MrsStar
    March 25:Jess1483, sumer08
    March 26: HolisticMama, Annette, NavyRN2012
    March 27: Lulu Mom
    March 29: yellowbird, Renee
    March 31: Blessedmama

Appointments:
    Simplyfelicity: 7/25
    Lil Bean: 7/28
    Sapphire: 7/29
    Blueberry: 7/29
    Madbrave: 7/29
    Beachmama: 7/29
    MrsMccarthy: 7/30
    sumer08: 7/30
    LulaBee: 8/1
    Annette: 8/5
    Ninja: 8/6
    HolisticMama: 8/7
    Blessedmama: 8/7
    Amurray: 8/9
    Yellowbird: 8/11
    Kemma: 8/13
    Renee: 8/15

9. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@HolisticMama: the daze only gets worse unfortunately!

10. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@LulaBee: Oh that's awesome! I still adore her name, so so much. Such a sweet one.

11. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

The next few weeks are going to DRAG by! I see the OB on August 11th, and I will be just under 11 weeks. So nervous about baby between now & then, which is silly.... just trying to count down the days.

Next week is my 30th so that's exciting. Wish I could tell people our news on that day!

12. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@jaguar: happy upcoming birthday! My 30s have been way better than my 20s!!!

@simplyfelicity: have a good appointment today and report back to us! I hope you get an ultrasound!

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsMccarthy: Thanks! I have been worried sick and haven't been able to sleep well. I am in a better place now but I could use all your positive thoughts and prayers. I have been a near basket case!

14. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@simplyfelicity: sticky happy healthy baby thoughts!!!

15. Annette

cherry / 203 posts

@simplefelicity good luck today! I'm sure everything is good and this will be one of the happiest days of your life!!

16. intotheocean

cherry / 128 posts

@jaguar: I have my NT scan towards the end of august and my next ob appt is sep 12! Ahh so long!

In other news:
    Morning sickness with a toddler climbing on your back=awesome.

17. intotheocean

cherry / 128 posts

@simplyfelicity: healthy baby thoughts coming your way!

18. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@intotheocean: @Annette: @MrsMccarthy: Thank you, ladies. I am feeling a bit better before we go in.

19. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@simplyfelicity:
    Sending healthy baby thoughts your way!!

20. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@intotheocean: ugh I'm dealing with that too! No vomiting but a general feeling of queas is now a normal part of my day. My son is so hyper and doesn't understand gentle very well. I hope you feel better soon my dear! Can't wait for your nt scan! I hope you get a good nub shot!

21. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@simplyfelicity: how did it go?

22. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

Also wondering about @simplyfelicity: ??

I was standing at my desk earlier and felt a GUSH of blood... got to bathroom and my undies were soaked (luckily I had an extra pair in gym bag). I talked to a midwife at my practice (the same one I saw last week for bleeding) and she said if I am miscarrying there isn't anything they can do (she had said I could come in if I wanted, or go to ER, neither of which I want to do). So I guess I just wait at this point. No cramping, which is good, and I'm still super exhausted and nauseous. So ready to be out of the first trimester!!!

23. LuLu Mom

GOLD / wonderful olive / 19030 posts

Well I'm 5 weeks today but I feel further along so I'm starting to wonder if I'm not a month ahead as last month's period was wonky. I don't go to the doctor until August 20th, but have a scheduled call with the nurse next Friday and I'm going to raise my concerns and ask for a dating U/S. It hurts to suck in my stomach...which didn't happen until much later last time. I know they say you pop earlier with #2...but this is a little ridiculous DH thinks it's twins...which scares me too since my lines have always been so dark when testing!

24. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LulaBee: oh honey bleeding is so scary! I will be praying for you and that little bean. I know a lot of pregnancies have bleeding but it's very disconcerting and frankly it's kind of annoying to me that your midwife wouldn't get you in for an early ultrasound! I would demand one or go to ER for one if you see anymore blood. You are far enough along now for that.

@LuLu Mom: wow! You could be a feb momma! Can you request an earlier ultrasound siting your concerns?

25. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

So, the appointment went well but they said it was too early for the doppler and that if I had an ultrasound today that insurance might take away my 12 week or 20 week. But the doctor said that everything looked good and he doesn't see why I wouldn't have a normal pregnancy! I really wish I could have seen the baby but I understand. I wish I lived in one of those places that let you do a sonogram at 7-8 weeks! Thanks for all your thoughts.

26. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@LulaBee: Oh geez, I am so sorry you are going through this. I am praying everything turns out ok. Please keep us updated.

27. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm so happy the appointment went well. Sorry you didn't get an ultrasound and have to wait so long. Your baby will look very baby like and cute when you in finally do. 10 weeks + is the beginning of the super cute phase

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@simplyfelicity: glad the appointment went well! But bummer that you didn't get to see/hear the baby. Soon though!

29. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@LulaBee: how scary! I'm sorry about all of the unknowns right now, praying for a healthy baby!

30. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@simplyfelicity: Glad the appt went well! xx

@LulaBee: What a scare! Try and take some time to put your feet up and take it easy.

@intotheocean: YES to the toddler crawling on you. Urrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

31. limabeanbabies

olive / 57 posts

@intotheocean @MrsMcCarthy @jaguar: Amen to the toddler/morning sickness issue! It started a little easier and sooner than last pregnancy, so I was hoping it would stay mild, but I have been feeling a lot worse the past few days. Boo. My 15-month-old loves to lay on my stomach, which usually means I get elbowed in the gut a lot. Ha ha so I feel ya!

Also, I finally have an appointment! Aug. 18th, which seems forever away! I'll be 10 weeks, so it will be wonderful to hear that sweet heartbeat! And find out how many babies we're looking at here. (Twins run in my family.)

32. Madbrave

pea / 10 posts

@LulaBee: my prayers are with you. I'm hoping everything is ok.

33. Annette

cherry / 203 posts

@lulabee how are you feeling?

@limabeanbabies TWINS!!!! That would be so fun!!! Good luck!

34. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@LulaBee: hoping everything is better with you now

35. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

I know a few of us are at 8 weeks, so here is an 8 week fetus. Starting to look like a baby!

36. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@LulaBee: Thinking of you and praying all is well.

37. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Just booked an NT scan for mid-August. Hopefully the next 3-ish weeks go fast!!!

38. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

Well, I guess there is one perk to being super nauseous. I can't go anywhere near the trash or dishes so i don't have to do them! I keep gagging anytime I am near them. So disgusting!

@simplyfelicity: awwhh.

@jaguar: It seems like such a waiting game so early on!! Hoping it goes well! I don't know if I will have one this time. I didn't have one done last time, it wasn't even offered. I moved and have a new doctor this time, so who knows.

39. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@jaguar: oh! Enjoy! I loved the NT scan!

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Waiting to schedule my NT scan, but it should be the week of 8/18, so only about 3 weeks away!
    I did schedule my next doctor's appointment, and it is on 8/11, so hopefully in 2 weeks I will get to hear the wonderful sound of a heartbeat! I am going to try my best to not bust out my Doppler before then, but I'm making no promises.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee