Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2015 Mamas!

1. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

9 weeks as of yesterday! Grow, baby, grow!

2. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mommas
    March 1: intotheocean
    March 2: PinkB, PhillyBaby2013, ecjohnson
    March 3: Laughlines
    March 4: LAZB, Jaguar
    March 5: simplyfelicity, Madbrave
    March 6: drjolene
    March 9: BeachMama
    March 10: Nicollete1189, Sapphire, Amurray,
    March 12: Anya, ms. pug
    March 15: Lil Bean
    March 16: limabeanbabies
    March 17: ninja, LulaBee, MamaGoose, Blueberry
    March 18: MrsMcCarthy
    March 22: MrsBucky
    March 23: Kemma
    March 25:Jess1483, sumer08
    March 26: HolisticMama, Annette, NavyRN2012, linzeelou
    March 27: Lulu Mom
    March 29: yellowbird, Renee
    March 31: Blessedmama

Appointments:
    Annette: 8/5
    Ninja: 8/6
    Amurray: 8/6
    HolisticMama: 8/7
    Blessedmama: 8/7
    LAZB: 8/11
    Jaguar: 8/11
    Yellowbird: 8/11
    Kemma: 8/11
    Renee: 8/15
    limabeanbabies: 8/18
    linzeelou: 8/19
    Lazb: 8/19
    NavyRN2012: 8/20
    laughlines: 8/20
    simplyfelicity: 8/26
    MrsMcCarthy: 9/2
    intotheocean: 9/12

3. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

Had a great appointment today! Got to see the gummy bear and see the heartbeat again. I was crying so hard I'm surprised she could get a clear picture- crazy hormones! I feel like I can finally breathe a little and give myself "permission" to enjoy everything, start the baby book etc.

Anyone get started on the fun stuff yet? Getting the room together, baby book, craft projects, things like that?

4. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

@LAZB: small baby, big swimming pool!!

5. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Anya: I'm so happy everything went well. Since I won't get to see the baby until 12 weeks, I am pretty sure I will be an absolute wreck. I am trying to enjoy this as much as possible by day dreaming about names, pinning baby furniture and talking about strollers with DH but it's still in the back of my mind that I really haven't had much confirmation (but also nothing to the contrary. ) I am just trying to trust God and think about how blessed I am that I have this chance and haven't had issues with fertility so far. It's especially hard with a miscarriage in my past but I am choosing to hope. This bible verse has been particularly helpful for me . Anyway, sorry for the monologue!

6. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: hooray for a happy healthy little bean!

@simplyfelicity: I'm so sorry that you have to wait so long for your ultrasound especially after you already suffered a loss. I hope the weeks whiz by!

7. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

I had my first ultrasound today, at 6w5d and we saw a heartbeat!!!! My old GYN took pity on me since no other doctor could see me until September, and did my bloodwork and so forth. Little bean is measuring a few days smaller than expected based on LMP but I am so relieved to see his/her heartbeat! My next appointment with the new OB is September 8**

Work has been insane and I have been super nauseated, which stinks because I can't tell my team why everything has been harder than normal for me lately. I hope I'm still pulling my weight at work. As tough as it's been, I'm just so grateful little bean is cooking away safely so far. I love reading everyone's updates and hope you're all doing well!

8. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@simplyfelicity: it is so hard.. Even when you do get confirmation it's like ok that was yesterday- what about today?? Especially when you know something went wrong. But like you've said before, you have to push those thoughts away because it's not fair to the little bean that IS with you. Three more weeks right? Baby will be ready for his closeup!

@MrsBucky: yay heartbeat!!

9. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsBucky: Sounds like a wonderful appointment! Do you think your team members might just "know?" When I saw one of my coworkers, she just flat out asked, "you are pregnant, right?"

10. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Anya: Thank you for your support and you are absolutely right. As time progresses, I am having more "good" days vs "bad" but I feel like I am constantly waffling between hope/joy and dread/worry. Maybe that's just what it means to be mom.

11. NavyRN2012

persimmon / 1447 posts

Well, I'm no longer symptomless. Nausea has set in full force; if my stomach even thinks of being empty, I feel awful.

12. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@NavyRN2012: oh no! Nausea blows. I had almost none with my son but this time i am really struggling.

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@NavyRN2012: I'm sorry to hear that. Have your other pregnancies been the same?

14. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

Don't forget to go over here and answer the getting to know you if you havent http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/march-2015-babies-gender-prediction-fun-and-gtky-thread#post-1794171

15. NavyRN2012

persimmon / 1447 posts

@simplyfelicity: yes. It's been short lived though, so I'm hoping this time is the same. Although now with a 17 month old, it's pretty rough.

16. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

Morning, ladies. Sorry I've been MIA- LO's 2nd bday was Friday and her party was Saturday. We had lots of fun!!

Had my midwife appointment on Friday morning... had a scan, saw baby w/heartbeat! However, there is debris in my uterus that they think was a second baby... and now we just have to keep our fingers crossed and wait. The danger is that as the debris passes, it can suck healthy baby out with it. This isn't the best news... and isn't sitting very well on top of the miscarriage I had in March. So no sex, no running for me until I go back in 2 weeks. Oh, and I get more blood drawn today but still haven't heard what my levels were last Friday.

On top of all of that, I have never been so exhausted or NAUSEOUS in my life. I'm just kind of miserable. Okay, whining over now.

17. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LulaBee: oh honey I am so sorry for your loss and the threat of another. How stressful and heartwrenching. I will be praying that baby is super sticky and all is well. Happy birthday to your sweet girl.

18. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@LulaBee: I am so sorry you are going through this. I will pray that your baby stays strong and holds on.

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@LuLu Mom: Any update on your EDD? Are you further along than you thought?

20. NavyRN2012

persimmon / 1447 posts

@LulaBee: oh no! Prayers for you and the baby!

21. LuLu Mom

GOLD / wonderful olive / 19030 posts

@simplyfelicity: My first appointment isn't until the 20th, so I won't know anything until then. I think it might be in my head + bloating, I don't feel like I look as "big" this week as I did last week! I just can't wait to get in there and have my first appointment.

22. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@LulaBee: oh no, I hope everything turns out ok

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@LulaBee: I'm sorry, this sounds so stressful! Prayers everything works out!

24. Annette

cherry / 203 posts

@lulabee I'm really sorry you're going through such a stressful ordeal. Did they give you any indication as to what the odds are that this could actually happen? Maybe they are just preparing you for worst case but its unlikely to happen? FX for you either way!!

25. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

Thanks, everyone. They didn't really give me any odds... literally just told me to cross my fingers. I'm trying not to stress because it's not doing any good, but I had some cramping last night and obviously worry when that happens!

26. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LulaBee: continued prayers for you my darling!

I'm actually feeling great today! I think the weather cooling down is responsible. It's been horribly hot here but today it's about 10 degrees cooler. My nausea was at an all time high yesterday. I'm 8 weeks today! Even though my OB change my date I kind of think she is wrong and its still the 17th because I would have to be so early then for my first BFP and it makes more sense with my ovulation. We shall see. I expect to go overdue again anyway.

27. BlessedMama

cherry / 125 posts

Just popping in to say hi :). Nausea has gotten the best of me. Completely different from my first pregnancy. I have morning, afternoon and night sickness. Blah.

28. NavyRN2012

persimmon / 1447 posts

@BlessedMama: ugh it's the WORST! I've had it with all of my pregnancies, so I wasn't expecting any different this time.

29. BlessedMama

cherry / 125 posts

@NavyRN2012: ugh, any tips or tricks??

30. NavyRN2012

persimmon / 1447 posts

@BlessedMama: nothing worked (it was never bad enough to need meds). Just knowing that it doesn't last forever helps

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I think I found the heartbeat today! It was further over to the right than I would have thought, but I'm pretty confident that it was the baby's heartbeat, and not something else. Makes me feel better. 10 weeks today!

32. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LAZB: Hooray for heartbeats!

33. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

I have my first appointment at 10:45. What should I expect? I am 9w1d. I'm excited and anxious for it to arrive, and really happy M is coming with.

34. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Amurray: Definitely depends on your doctor, but at my first appointment I had an ultrasound, had to pee in a cup for some test (not pregnancy test, something else), had vitals taken, and just talked to the doctor about any questions or concerns. Good luck at your appointment!

35. ninja

kiwi / 691 posts

@LulaBee: Hoping for good things for you!

So exciting to see how many of us are having our first appointments...definitely a milestone

36. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Amurray: My first appointment was at 8 weeks and I peed in a cup, the OB asked lots of questions and I had an exam and papsmear. He answered questions and have me an rx for Zofran. Had a full panel of blood drawn. Sooooo much blood. First ultrasound won't be until 12 weeks. Booo...
    I am sure yours will be great!

37. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@LAZB: That's super exciting! I can't wait to hear/see my baby!

38. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

Nausea has definitely kicked my butt today. I had to leave work I was so sick and still feel like crap. I have almost thrown up several times this morning but haven't yet. I feel like I will at any moment.

I'm thinking about calling my OB for a zofran rx. My first appointment isn't until Monday and I don't think I can survive that long like this. I'm so useless

39. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

My adjusted due date is 3/7! Baby looks good and so does everything else. We just got a slice of coconut cream pie to celebrate.

40. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Amurray: what a cute little nugget!!! Congrats!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee