NavyRN2012: 8/20
    laughlines: 8/20
    MelisMc: 8/28
    MrsMcCarthy: 9/2
    MrsBucky: 9/8
    intotheocean: 9/12

2. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

Question, how attached are you all to the appt list? Its kind of a pain to update and not everyone is on it but I will keep it going if that's what everyone wants.

Also let me know if I got anyone's EDD wrong!

3. pinkb

pear / 1599 posts

@Anya: I dont think the appointment list is necessary. Can you update my DD to the 3rd please , thanks!

4. Blueberry

apricot / 342 posts

@anya: my EDD has changed! After the first sonogram it looks like the 19th will be the day!!

5. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@pinkb: @Blueberry: all set!

6. ninja

kiwi / 691 posts

@MelisMc: welcome!!

7. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

I'm so fucking emotional!!! I don't remember being this bad when I was pregnant with my son but I'm sure I was. Everything is making me cry!

8. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@mrsmccarthy I hear ya. I cried today when I found out my husband and I have the same blood type. Cause that's normal.

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Amurray: haha, I think you win on the emotional front

10. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Amurray: hahhaha that's so adorable!

@Anya: I vote we do away with general appointments BUT we maintain a list for NT scan and Anatomy scan appointments since those are the fun ones and I wanna know when everyone's are! I will help maintain it if its a PITA!

Speaking of which my husband got an awesome new job with a 10,000 a year raise! We are so excited because its a very stable position working with public schools safety (he does environmental science work)! Because he starts in September we moved our NT scan and fetal bloodwork to August 29th! So we will get to see our baby and find out the Alex a bit earlier.

I'm feeling a lot sicker and a lot more nipple soreness of late. I still can't find baby heartbeat on my Doppler. I am trying not to let it freak me out since I was never very good at finding it before 15 weeks with our son either. I will keep trying though.

How is everyone today?

11. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@MrsMccarthy: awesome news!

12. Blueberry

apricot / 342 posts

@mrsmccarthy: yay for the new job! I just got a zofran prescription for my nausea. I have been vomiting twice a day(a couple of days three times) for about a week.. Ugh! And the bloating and constipation isn't helping.. My husband teaches and he's home for another couple of weeks so he's helping a ton with LO. How are you feeling?

13. intotheocean

cherry / 128 posts

I'm doing alright.

Waiting for my Doppler in the mail, trying to eat anything I can keep down (not a lot) , trying not to cry at the 10 pound weight gain before the second trimester even though I haven't been eating and I've been vomiting. Lol emotional!

I'm going to the store to try to get some veggies, and fruit to make smoothies to trick myself to get some veggies. Also I'm planning on making lots of soups to get nutrients. I can keep down soups apparently.

I can't wait for my nt scan next Friday! I'll almost be 13 weeks and you best believe I'll be asking if they can tell the sex. Lol

14. NavyRN2012

persimmon / 1447 posts

I've started taking the B6 & Unisom combo, along with chewing ginger gum throughout the day, and I've actually felt like a normal person today. Fx this lasts!

15. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

Do you think about your pregnancy a lot throughout the day while you're waiting in between appts? I think about it when I'm feeling sick of course and when other people people talk about their kids/pregnancies and I'm resisting the urge to participate! It's funny how sometimes I'll completely forget sometimes- the other day a coworker was half joking asking if I was going out for a beer at lunch, and I thought "well.. why don't I?" And then I remembered "oh yeah- THAT'S why!" Lol. This all took place in my head of course

16. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

@anya- I totally know what you mean! It is such a weird mix of ever present and totally forgettable at the same time. I keep panicking that I will accidentally drink alcohol because I forgot I was pregnant- even though I never have and I don't think I will! Pregnancy is so weird.

17. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@MrsBucky: I dreamed last night that I kept forgetting and trying to order wine! I'm really not much of a drinker so it's funny how purposely avoiding something can make you want it more

I found the heartbeat last night with the home Doppler and I'm obsessed with listening to the recording. I understand why some doctors don't want you to have one because it can create more worry/anxiety if you can't find it but for my anxiety I'm so glad I got it- I'm not going to use it much, just listen to the recording and I think that's really going to help calm me as I get through the rest of the first tri.

18. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Blueberry: that's nice that you've had your husband home for a spell but sad that he has to go back soon. Will he get paternity leave?

@NavyRN2012: so glad you've found something that works for your nausea. I'm having less now than I was. It made me worry at first but my constant peeing in the middle of the night helps reassure me.

@Anya: hahah that's so funny and I can so relate! We were out celebrating my husbands new job yesterday and I wanted to order an Irish coffee then realized: no! I'm sp jealous that you found the hb on the Doppler. I gotta keep trying. I should know better but it still stresses me out. I'm 9 weeks 4 days so I know it's still early.

@MrsBucky: Tis a surreal time for sure!

I am 13 days from our NT scan and I swear I will be a nervous wreck until then! Just praying we see a happy bouncing baby in there.

19. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

10 weeks today! Two more weeks an I get out f the first trimester! 10 days till the NT scan! I can't wait. I am usually wanting fall to come by now anyway but the urge is even stronger with so much goodness on the horizon.

20. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

@MrsMccarthy: 10 weeks today too! I'm ready to be out of first tri- I had to cancel a massage a few weeks ago because I'm still in first tri and I'm ready to book another!

21. Blueberry

apricot / 342 posts

@mrsmccarthy: 10 weeks today too! and my hubby won't be getting paternity leave but he will just have a grad student cover his courses for a couple of weeks. Then he is off for the summer

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I cannot believe I'm going to be 12 weeks tomorrow! This time the pregnancy is flying by faster for sure. We did the NT scan today, and all looks great!

23. LuLu Mom

GOLD / wonderful olive / 19030 posts

Jealous of all of you who are almost done with the first trimester, I will be 9 weeks on Friday. I have my first appointment tomorrow, hopefully we can hear the heartbeat or I will request an U/S. I've been having soo many stomach issues that I think hearing/seeing heartbeat will help put this pregnancy back into perceptive instead of thinking of all the pain I've been having lately. I'm so ready for the first trimester to be over so I can hopefully start to feel better and get some decent sleep! I'm definitely ready for fall!

24. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

I am 11w 3d and just started throwing up over the weekend. Boo. Hoping I'm feeling better for my vacation next week.

25. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LulaBee: oh massage sounds lovely! You are so close! You could book it now for two weeks from now!

@Blueberry: that's not too shabby. My husbands new job will be year round because he works in schools environmental safety. It's gonna be great though.

@LAZB: so exciting! Do we get to see the scan? Any nub shot!

@LuLu Mom: I feel you on seeing baby! Even though I had a 7 week scan I am so nervous! I feel like the NT scan and getting out of the first tri will really calm my nerves. Good luck at your scan! I'm sure it will go great.

I was just a total pig! I walked 40 blocks to the nearest Taco Bell and ordered three tacos and an order of nachos. I'm stuffed but it was SO GOOD! Now I need to plan a light healthy dinner.

26. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

I used the belly pillow at destination maternity ( I got some awesome clearance stuff) and sent the photo to my husband, I thought y'all would get a kick out of it too.

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@LulaBee: I'm going for a massage tomorrow, can't wait!@Amurray: That stinks that you just started getting sick. I hope it's short lived!
    @MrsMccarthy: I put a few pics on FB!

28. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Amurray: aww how cute! I remember using that with my first and getting so excited. You look very cute. The only probl I had with the belly is that it didn't account for the weight I gained all over my body!

@LAZB: ahh I will check it out when I get home!

29. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mommas
    March 1: intotheocean
    March 2: PhillyBaby2013, ecjohnson
    March 3: Laughlines, PinkB
    March 4: LAZB
    March 5: Madbrave
    March 6: drjolene
    March 7: Amurray
    March 9: BeachMama
    March 10: Nicollete1189, Sapphire
    March 12: Anya, ms. pug
    March 15: Lil Bean
    March 16: limabeanbabies
    March 17: ninja, LulaBee, MamaGoose(x2)
    March 18: MrsMcCarthy
    March 19: Blueberry
    March 22: MrsBucky
    March 23: Kemma, MelisMc
    March 24: SkiMama
    March 25: sumer08
    March 26: Annette, NavyRN2012, linzeelou
    March 27: Lulu Mom
    March 28: HolisticMama
    March 29: Renee
    March 30: yellowbird
    March 31: Blessedmama

30. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

Aside from mamagoose, I think there's someone else on here expecting twins but I can't remember who. Anyone know?

31. limabeanbabies

olive / 57 posts

I had my appointment Monday and updated the FB group but forgot to post here. Everything went great! I am losing more weight than I should, but that's the same thing as last time. I got a peek at baby on a mini u/s and really love my new midwife group so far! Measured right on track for 10 weeks (as of Monday). I never saw my daughter this early in the pregnancy, so that was a neat experience! Smells (and the dishes) are still giving me trouble, but I feel like we are all getting close to the good part of pregnancy. Hang in there, ladies!

32. LaughLines

clementine / 880 posts

@Anya: @ms. pug: is having twins, too, I think. Ms Pug - haven't seen a post from you in a while! how's the wedding planning/twins?

33. ms. pug

grape / 99 posts

@LaughLines: hi! I'm actually not having twins... Which is kind of a relief with so much going on in my life! They aren't sure what happened- if they mistook the umbilical cord or something for a second baby or if I had a vanishing twin- since I had the scan so early. All looked good with the one baby though a few weeks ago at 7w3d. I'm now 10w3d and have an appointment on Friday (hopefully we will hear the heartbeat on Doppler, but no u/a until our NT scan sept 5).

I filmed for say yes to the dress 2 weeks ago and my wedding is in 3 weeks! Yay!!!

34. LaughLines

clementine / 880 posts

@ms. pug: wow what a roller coaster! Glad your lil' one is healthy! I have an appt Friday, too! you better tell us when your episode airs!!

35. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@ms. pug: what a ride you've been having! Glad everything looks ok

@limabeanbabies: it feels good to be in the tail end of the first tri

36. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@limabeanbabies: I'm so excited for the good part! I actually feel pretty fantastic today which might worry me a little bit but I'm hoping it just means that this little boy is settling in.

@ms. pug: how odd about the twins but I'm glad you are not feeling sad about it and that you can enjoy focusing on your single baby. That's very exciting about your wedding too. What an amazing year!

When are everyone's NT and anatomy scans? I wan to start a running list. I know some of you already had your NT scans and saw your babies looking so cute and sweet.

Mine is August 29th at 10:30am pacific time.

37. NavyRN2012

persimmon / 1447 posts

I feel like I'm so behind on appointments! I had my appointment with the OB coordinator yesterday, and I have my first appointment with the doc next Wednesday. I can't wait for the U/S to quell my fears!!

38. ms. pug

grape / 99 posts

@MrsMccarthy: My NT scan is 9/5! Yay!

39. ms. pug

grape / 99 posts

I thought I would share a picture of the dress I will be squeezing into in 3 weeks! yay! This is from my fitting august 9th! I can't share it on weddingbee since people IRL know me there, so thanks for letting me share here!

40. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

@ms. pug: beautiful dress! Very classy and becoming on you

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee