March 28: HolisticMama
    March 29: Renee
    March 30: yellowbird
    March 31: Blessedmama (x2)
    April 1: NavyRN2012

2. Beanie132

cherry / 102 posts

@MrsMccarthy: yup first baby!

1. How far along today? 15 weeks and 4 days!!

2. EDD? February 28th

3. Will you/did you find out the sex or are you team green? I am on the fence of being team green and finding out. I seriouslt think it is a boy for no other reason that gut instinct

4. Are you in maternity clothes yet? not officially, but i bought a bunch of pants this weekend.

5. First trimester symptoms? Have they changed? I;m still on meds for my nausea. stopped using it last thursday to see how i would do and had one of my worst days yet...so nausea since early july till now

6. What has been the best thing about your pregnancy so far? just getting excited with friends and family

7. What are you looking forward to? Baby moving! and my genetic scan on our 3rd anniversary

3. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

How's everyone feeling? More than half of us should be in or entering the second trimester now! I plan to update the bump thread later today. I don't want my second child to get the shaft with pictures and baby book like my younger sister did.

I've been having very sporadic nausea which is better than constant nausea but sometimes I gag and dry heave so much that it gives me a tummy ache.

Lets livin this board up!

4. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

I'm feeling great! Still nervous about all the bleeding I had a few weeks ago, so looking forward to my midwife appointment on Monday to make sure the little nugget is still in there.

Still fatigued... but that's possibly because my toddler woke up and needed water in the middle of the night then took forever to go back to sleep? And I have to get up for work every day at 5:30? And I'm up all night peeing?

5. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LulaBee: all of those things and the hard work your body is doing to make a person! have you thought about getting a Doppler to help ease you through your pregnancy? I have one and every time I feel scared I just find her little heartbeat and I'm instantly reassured. Kicks will come by 24 weeks if not sooner but I really like having the Doppler. I'm sure alls well. That little baby is a fighter!!!

6. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

I am struggling today. in the middle of my second cold in 3 months and I normally rarely get sick. I'm so nervous for winter when cold season really begins.

7. BeachMama

pear / 1946 posts

@anya: Ugh, that's rough. I had a cold a few weeks ago and it was miserable.

I've been feeling okay. Just having some insomnia the past week. I think I felt some small kicks last night. I went 13 weeks without gaining weight and now I've gained 3 lbs. I'm gonna try to eat healthier for the next two weeks before my next appointment. I don't want a weight lecture from my OB! My last OB would make me feel guilty every time I gained an extra pound

8. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: oh no honey! Have you gotten your flu shot? I think they are soon to arrive. I hope you feel better soon.

@BeachMama: I have already gained 7 pounds so I feel you! How fun with kicks though! Sorry about the insomnia. Taking half a unisom helped me combat that.

I have been really stuffed up lately. Not a cold just pregnancy over production of phlem. Makes breathing deep hard.

9. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@MrsMccarthy: I didn't get it yet, but I'll ask at my next appt.

I am still not showing and I vacillate between being happy I fit in all my clothes and can still hide it, and freaking out that something is wrong or I'm not eating enough. I feel like I eat a lot but I also get full really easily so maybe not? Man am I a FTM or what I'm starting to tell people and I feel funny about it, like they might not believe me and my lack of bump.

10. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: first time moms show much later! Especially if you have good abs or a long torso. I'd say you are doing just fine! By 24 weeks everyone has a bump!

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsMccarthy: I've totally been slacking on taking pics or doing anything for this baby, she is definitely going to be suffering from second child syndrome I've been meaning to start an email address and write notes to her, maybe I'll start that today.

12. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LAZB: aww how cute! I love that idea. Wish I had done with my son!

13. limabeanbabies

olive / 57 posts

@LAZB I just saw that idea the other day and love it so much! I should start one for this baby and my toddler. I'm not much of a journal writer, so that would be a great way to do it! And hold on to pictures.

Officially being in the second trimester feels so wonderful! The fatigue is still getting me down, but my midwife thinks it's just anemia. (I've had it my whole life, so she's probably right. ) My 14 week appointment went well today, other than that. I've finally stopped losing weight from being sick and gained a couple pounds back. Hopefully adding an iron supplement to my diet can help me get some energy back. How is everyone else feeling as we make our way into the second trimester?

14. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@limabeanbabies: less nausea over here but I still have a lot of discomfort and exhaustion which makes it kind of hard. I'm really trying to work on my stress levels too! I'm so convinced now that I am feeling movement though! Fluttery and only at night really but its gotta be more than gas.

15. nicollette1189

cherry / 105 posts

1. How far along today? 15 weeks 3 days

2. EDD? March 9th with a c-section at 36 weeks (around Feb 9)

3. Will you/did you find out the sex or are you team green? Definitely finding out what it is ... I'm too darn impatient

4. Are you in maternity clothes yet? yes, since about week 8! I have a vertical c-section scar from my belly button to bikini line that didn't agree with my tight pants .. although I didn't mind, either. They are so comfy

5. First trimester symptoms? Have they changed? Exhaustion, nausea with gagging ... and it looks like they're staying around for a while. I took Zofran for about 2 weeks before I developed an allergic reaction to it

6. What has been the best thing about your pregnancy so far? Hearing baby's heart beat every dr appt! It's been 142/175/160.

7. What are you looking forward to? Baby moving! and finding out if we have another boy or a girl!

16. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

I've definitely started getting my nesting instinct- all I can think about is every closet, cupboard, nook and cranny of my house I want to organize right now. My problem is I don't have enough energy yet to follow through! Lots of unfinished projects around right now, ha

17. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

@Anya: hah I feel the same way! Everything dusty or disorganized in our apartment is making me crazy but the thought of actually doing anything about it overwhelms me. Come on second tri energy! I'm waiting for ya to show up!!!

18. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: I'm in clean it, fix it, throw it away mode right now so I totally relate. With my son I tempered myself a bit more but now that I have him to chase around I figure the more I do early on the better!

It's pretty awesome how much faster this pregnancy is going than my first. Having a toddler to care for and okay with really makes all the difference. I'm sort of dreading the part where I get so big that I can't lift him or do much but this stage is flying.

I'm shocked that I've only gained 6 pounds so far because I already look quite big and by now I had gained 12 with my first. I'll post on our bump thread tomorrow. How's everyone doing? Can anyone on here make one of those cute fancy calendars I've seen on other boards? My computer is a dinosaur.

19. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

1. How far along today? 14w4d
    2. EDD? 3/22
    3. Will you/did you find out the sex or are you team green? Team green is the plan!
    4. Are you in maternity clothes yet? Somewhat- found three pairs of maternity pants at a consignment store and they are soooo comfy! I'm still wearing regular dresses and tops and I can wear my normal work pants but always wish I hadn't when I do. I also feel like maternity pants make me look more pregnant and less chubby which is a plus.
    5. First trimester symptoms? Have they changed? Mostly better- less neauseated and exhausted, though I still have to be careful not to wait too long to eat or push myself too hard.
    6. What has been the best thing about your pregnancy so far? Seeing who in my life is so excited for/ already loves this baby so much!
    7. What are you looking forward to? A legit bump, baby shower, seeing my husband become a father.

How is everyone feeling? Anyone starting to register yet? When is the right time to do that?

20. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

Hey @mrsbucky welcome!! I'm team green too. Glad you are feeling better.

I am doing way better, it has been almost 3 weeks since I threw up/have been really nauseous. I'm almost 17 weeks. Still tired.

I have a private registry on Amazon, I'm just adding things as I see them or read about them. I wont make it public until November/December when my baby shower invites go out, and will fine tune it at that point. I'm trying to decide where else to register so people have an in store option, but our crib mattress is an unusual size and we are cloth diapering so a lot of the in person places don't have much I need. I guess I can check out Babies R Us, I have never been. I wish we had a Land of Nod in Portland. Where will you register?

21. LaughLines

clementine / 880 posts

@youboots: I'm doing cloth diapering, too! I'm doing the bum genius 4.0 and have an amazon registry already. I'll probably also register at Buy Buy Baby and just double up - asking for the same diapers there.. then if i get too many of one color or something i can swap them out in store and buy the ones i want on amazon.

when do you think you'll have your shower? I'm due March 3rd (so very early march) and i'm super impatient. I don't want to have to wait all the way until January but i guess that's the "normal" time.... ugh!

22. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@laughlines I'm due 3/7 and having the same problem. I've settled on 1/10 for family and 1/24 for friends. I would like to do it earlier, but this is just how it works out for the holidays.

We don't have Buy Baby Buy here. Just Target and Babies R Us.

23. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

Feeling rotten over here. Still dealing with a lot of painful stomach cramps. It's less in my back and more in front now. Finally got some food down but my urine is orange so I'm still drinking liquids like a manic till I see it go click. Stomach ages and vomiting while taking care of a toddler is hard work. My husband god love him has only been minimally helpful. He bought me groceries but then he wen to bed early last night while I roughed it out with a toddler on my own. I ended up vomiting again from changing a blowout diaper. Trying not to worry about little girl! I found her heartbeat very easily so that was good.

24. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

I'm having a !

25. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mamas
    March 1: intotheocean
    March 2: PhillyBaby2013, ecjohnson
    March 3: Laughlines, PinkB
    March 4: LAZB
    March 5: Madbrave
    March 6: drjolene
    March 7: Youboots
    March 9: BeachMama
    March 10: Nicollete1189, Sapphire
    March 12: Anya
    March 15: Lil Bean, ms. pug
    March 16: limabeanbabies
    March 17: ninja, LulaBee , MamaGoose(x2), MrsMcCarthy
    March 19: Blueberry
    March 22: MrsBucky
    March 23: Kemma, MelisMc
    March 25: sumer08
    March 26: Annette, linzeelou
    March 27: Lulu Mom
    March 28: HolisticMama
    March 29: Renee
    March 30: yellowbird
    March 31: Blessedmama (x2)
    April 1: NavyRN2012

26. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: I'm so excited for you!

27. ninja

kiwi / 691 posts

@Anya: yay! So exciting!

28. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@Anya: yay!!! Girls are wonderful!

So excited for the rest of us to find out!

29. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

I officially have pregnancy brain.. I was looking at the Feb 15 due date thread and wondering why they had so many more and than us. Did they all get really early blood results? No dummy, February is BEFORE march. They are all hitting 20+ weeks by now!

30. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

How is everyone doing? I just hit 17 weeks and have an appointment tomorrow, M did not make it to the last one so this will be the first time he hears the heartbeat.

31. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@youboots: that will be so special for you guys!

32. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: haha that's funny! I've been dingy too.

@youboots: aw how sweet for you guys! And soon you will have your anatomy scan too!

My body is really starting to become uncomfortable already, especially when I try to sleep. I find that my leg will fall asleep and my stomach feels so hard and full. Last night I tossed and turned for hours. Definitely seems to be coming on earlier this time. Also nothing is sounding good to eat lately and I snacking tooth and not eating enough full meals. Trying to change that.

33. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@youboots: I'm still sick at 14 weeks!! We went to a haunted house this weekend and it smelled so horrible I almost lost it in there. DH was ready to tell the monsters we have to leave because I could not stop dry heaving. They probably thought I was nutso!

My bump feels huge! I have my next appt on thursdaym

34. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@yellowbird: my next appt is Thursday too!

35. Mrs.o

pea / 6 posts

Hi all!
    Just joined and thought I would get in on the fun!

1.How far along today? 16w5d
    2. EDD? March 12
    3. Will you/did you find out the sex or are you team green? We find out on the 14th of October!
    4. Are you in maternity clothes yet? Yes, but just because they are comfortable
    5. First trimester symptoms? Have they changed? Felt really bad, gagging, nauseous and yuck. But feeling ok now.
    6. What has been the best thing about your pregnancy so far? Being pregnant- even sick is great!
    7. What are you looking forward to? Seeing my 2 year old hold his new sibling.

36. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@Mrs.o: welcome!! I have a two year old too, and it will be so sweet when she meets her sibling. I can't wait for that moment!

37. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@Mrs.o: welcome we have the same due date!

38. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Mrs.o: welcome! I also have a two year old son and my anatomy scan is the day after yours but since I'm 37 I had Harmony test so we already know its a girl! What's your gut telling you? We have a bump thread a getting to know you thread under march due dates and a private Facebook page. Let me know if you want to be added.

39. Mrs.o

pea / 6 posts

@MrsMccarthy: I would love to be added! I think it's a girl. We had a scan at about 12 weeks and the ultra sound person said baby was looking like a girl, but not 100%. I also have been feeling different then with my boy. And hopeful that this pregnancy goes better then the last- 34 w premature and preeclampsia .

40. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

Who all is feeling movements? I'm 17 weeks and sometimes I think I feel a little something but I'm not positive yet.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee