March 27: Lulu Mom
    March 28: HolisticMama
    March 29: Renee
    March 30: yellowbird
    March 31: Blessedmama (x2)
    April 1: NavyRN2012

2. nicollette1189

cherry / 105 posts

@Anya: I *think* I am, every once in a while, but not enough to feel certain that its actually baby. Although, last night we were watching the baseball game and I definitely felt something 'rolling' and I am thinking that was baby!

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I actually felt her from the outside last night, and DH felt her this morning! So cool!
    With our son, DH couldn't feel anything until 22 weeks.

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I also had an anterior placenta with DS, and have a posterior placenta this time.

5. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@LAZB: that's awesome!

@nicollette1189: that's pretty much where I'm at, I'm definitely feeling things that are out of the norm but I'm not confident enough to say it's definitely baby

6. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: I can't be sure but I "think" I feel her fr time to time especially at night.

7. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

I felt baby last week but haven't in about a week. Luckily I had a scan yesterday and HE was very active! They said because I have a blood clot on the front of my uterus I might not feel him as much. I didn't feel my daughter until 21 weeks!

Feels SO strange to say him, he... since we didn't find out with my daughter and weren't going to find out with this pregnancy. But we figured if we end up losing the baby, we would want to know what it is.

8. pinkb

pear / 1599 posts

@LulaBee: Still praying everything clears up.

Add us to team blue

I have only felt wiggles here and there so far. 18 +1 weeks.

9. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@pinkb: yay!

10. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mamas
    March 1: intotheocean
    March 2: PhillyBaby2013, ecjohnson
    March 3: Laughlines, PinkB
    March 4: LAZB
    March 5: Madbrave
    March 6: drjolene
    March 7: Youboots
    March 9: BeachMama
    March 10: Nicollete1189, Sapphire
    March 12: Anya , Mrs.o
    March 15: Lil Bean, ms. pug
    March 16: limabeanbabies
    March 17: ninja, LulaBee , MamaGoose(x2), MrsMcCarthy
    March 19: Blueberry
    March 22: MrsBucky
    March 23: Kemma, MelisMc
    March 25: sumer08
    March 26: Annette, linzeelou

11. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

Girls and boys tied! So excited for all the scans this month!

12. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

Boys and girls now tied! So excited for all the scans coming up!

13. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

Yay so exciting! Welcome @nicollette1189

14. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mamas
    March 10: Nicollete1189, Sapphire
    March 12: Anya , Mrs.o
    March 15: Lil Bean , ms. pug
    March 16: limabeanbabies
    March 17: ninja, LulaBee , MamaGoose(x2), MrsMcCarthy
    March 19: Blueberry
    March 22: MrsBucky
    March 23: Kemma, MelisMc
    March 25: sumer08
    March 26: Annette, linzeelou

15. ninja

kiwi / 691 posts

I'm so jealous of all the ladies that already know their baby's sex! Our ultrasound isn't until the 23rd, and it's like torture!

16. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@ninja: I feel your pain! Mine is the 27th!

17. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@ninja: aww hopefully it will breeze by! Mine would be on the 15th if I hadn't had the Harmony test. Some on here are not gonna know till Novemeber! Pretty exciting that by then we will all be halfway or more through our pregnancies!

@yellowbird: I'm so excited to find out what you guys are having!!!! Those babies better not be shy!

18. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

The next few weeks are going to be full of !

There are a bunch of people who haven't posted in a while, I hope they pop in and update!

19. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

Random pregnancy symptom today- I've had a bad taste in my mouth all day, no matter what I eat or drink. Well really I have no idea whether it's pregnancy related or just a coincidence, but I just go with anything out of the ordinary being a pregnancy symptom.

20. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: what's the taste like? Is it metallic?

21. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@MrsMccarthy: no, it's like that gross feeling you get right before throwing up. It could also just be in my head, because I've had a morning sickness relapse this week so I'm probably paranoid about throwing up again.

22. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: yeah it sounds morning sickness related to me which is absolutely pregnancy related. I'm really sorry that you're feeling so crappy I feel lucky to be out of that stage knock on wood. I hope you feel better soon.

23. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

Anyone starting to think about/set up the nursery? Mine is a neutral color so I'm not going to paint the room but I'm going to hang some fun colorful prints (woodland animals) and put up some of those picture frame ledges to display books. I also need to pick out some curtains. So no major projects for me, but I'm looking forward to making it all cute and cozy.

24. NavyRN2012

persimmon / 1447 posts

No nursery planning here. We will be moving from Florida to Virginia when the baby is 3 months old, so there will be no nursery usage until then!

25. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: unfortunately we only have one nursery and our kids will be sharing so not much new will happen. Ill add a few things for her though.

26. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

We live in a 2 bedroom so no nursery for us... I'm going to make a corner of our bedroom for the baby, and he will sleep beside me in a cosleeper for the first few months. I honestly have no idea how I'm going to get 2 kids to sleep in the same room, my daughter has never been a good sleeper and I'm so scared they will just keep each other up. I'm hoping we win the lottery before then and can move.

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

We have already started on the nursery. We really just set it up for our son, but he never used it, so we are basically redoing the entire room with girl stuff now. I haven't actually put anything up yet, packing away his stuff has been very difficult, so I'm doing it in stages, but I have ordered quite a few things, and my MIL is working on the curtains and crib skirt.
    We had the room painted white last year, and are doing a pink/green butterfly theme.

28. LaughLines

clementine / 880 posts

We're doing a geometric/math type theme, if you could call it a theme. Lots of shapes, geometric mobiles, I made an abacus to mount on the wall, etsy prints of geometric watercolor animals... the theme kind of made itself as i was picking out things i liked and trying to keep it gender neutral

29. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@LAZB: my mom is making a baby quilt! I love having crafty people in the family who can do things like this.

@LaughLines: if your baby comes late, s/he could be born on pi day! 3.1415- that would fit in with the math theme

30. LaughLines

clementine / 880 posts

@Anya: haha wow that'd be cool! I guess 11 days late isn't too unreasonable, but i might be miserable by then!

31. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@Anya: no nursery planning here yet because we don't know the gender. As soon as we know that we will start getting things ready. I'm thinking of painting light purple for a girl and maybe grey for a boy and then accenting with some brighter colors but I've basically put zero thought into it so far.

I feel bad because LO1's room is huge and Lo2 will have a room less than half the size. I know it doesn't matter but I have a feeling it will be an issue one day!

32. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

About 5 months to go, give or take.. do you guys feels like your pregnancies are going by fast or slow?

33. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Anya: faster than with my son because I have him to keep me busy and entertained. This pregnancy was a lot harder though in the start so that part felt longer. I fluctuate but mostly it feels pretty fast.

34. BeachMama

pear / 1946 posts

I've done some nursery planning, but only because we're moving into our new house in 2 weeks. The room is already blue with a green stripe, so I may just leave it. If I were to do it I'd probably go with a lighter blue. I've been looking at some gliders on Craigslist. It's the one thing with DD we didn't get and I regret - our ikea poang chair was SO uncomfortable to nurse and sleep in.

This pregnancy has gone by kinda fast I guess. I am not as sick as I was with DD so it makes it easier. I can't believe I'm almost half way!

35. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

A couple march mamas are moving before the big day! I'm sure it will be a big project, but it could also be good to be moving in while you're in "nesting" mode anyway.

36. Mrs.o

pea / 6 posts

I feel like this pregnancy has gone fast, but I am so excited/nervous, I'm glad. We find out sex Tuesday and we can't wait! Only have girl name picked, nothing for boy yet.
    We are just updating our son's nursery. If it's a girl we will just add pink to the grey walls.
    Fun to hear what others are doing!

37. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Mrs.o: eep can't wait to find out!

38. BeachMama

pear / 1946 posts

@anya: last time we moved Dd was only 5 weeks old. I'm happy to be moving this time while I'm not yet huge! Plus, we've been living w my parents for the past 8 months so we are READY to move into our own place!

39. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

We put an offer in on a house, and would be moving in December if it's accepted. I'm nervous about moving when significantly pregnant, but I figure it will be easier than moving with a baby.
    We live in a townhouse now, and have enough room, but once baby girl is mobile, it is going to get really small really fast, so that's why we want to get a regular house.

40. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

March Mamas
    March 10: Nicollete1189 , Sapphire