Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2016 moms

1. JoJoGirl

cantaloupe / 6206 posts

@mrsdoily: I had bloodwork done last week, all looks good. First ultrasound and 'real' appointment is July 31 at 8 weeks!

2. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@mrsdoily: I had blood work done last Monday as a confirmation. I am supposed to have a u/s Aug 6 and then another appointment aug 20!

3. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

I had blood work last week and my first ultrasound is Friday. Then my actual appointment with my doctor is the first week of august.

It's nice to be due at the beginning of the month. With DS2 I was the last to do everything in my due date board cuz I wasn't due til the very end of the month, lol.

4. Punky

cherry / 168 posts

July 28th will be blood work and ultrasound. I'm so excited. 13 days

5. ksnow

apricot / 371 posts

EDD: 22 March?

How far along: 4W 1D

First child? No - daughter is 31 months

First doctor appointment: TBD - on vacation and haven't gone in for initial pee test/referral

Any symptoms so far? TIRED. Vivid dreams.

Who have you told? DH, LO, and my family that I'm on vacation with.

6. leighleigh

cherry / 154 posts

I had a couple appointments. One for betas (and they did an initial U/S), and then another U/S at 5w5d but haven't seen anything but a gestational/yolk sac yet. Have yet ANOTHER appointment at 6w6d and hoping to get that heartbeat! Not sure why they kept giving me U/S's being so early...

7. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@mrsdoily: my first appt is 7/30, at what should be 8 weeks! I am just a nervous wreck waiting though!!!! I just started seeing a new doctor, and I feel like she might have let me come in betas, etc bc I've had a previous loss, but I'm trying my best not to start out being a psycho paranoid patient. 2 weeks down, 2 weeks to go.

8. CRGmama

apricot / 324 posts

@mrsdoily: my first appointment is next week, the 22nd. I don't think I'm scheduled for an ultrasound but I'm going to ask for one anyway!

9. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

So jealous of all the early apts! I will see the doc to book in next week but won't have anything that actually checks on baby til my first Us which will be mid August!

10. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Bubbles: I'm with you! My dr won't even see me until 10 weeks and then we would schedule an ultrasound around then. Such a long wait!

I go in on 8/6. They will try to hear a heartbeat with the Doppler and schedule an ultrasound.

11. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

I'm jealous of the early appointments too! With my last one I had my first u/s at like 7w now I have to wait until almost 9w...UGH!

12. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

Last time I paid for a private US at 8 weeks, but somehow that seems more extravagant second time round!

13. mrsdoily

apricot / 367 posts

My first appt is August 10th for intake and an ultrasound for viability the. I already had two blood draws to confirm pregnancy, I was at 60 at 10 dpo and 220 at 12 dpo!

14. sailgrl18

cherry / 127 posts

EDD: March 26
    How far along: 3W 5D
    First child? No - DS is 18 months
    First doctor appointment: August 13
    Any symptoms so far? headaches, bloating, arrythmia (same with my first), cramping.
    Who have you told? DH and LO

15. winter_wonder

persimmon / 1479 posts

I've had 2 blood draws so far (325 on 10dpt and 1,174 on 13dpt). I go in on August 3rd for our first ultrasound. I'm getting so anxious for this appointment. I'll be a little over 7 weeks at that point, so I really hope we can hear the heartbeat!

16. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

Today was JUST an ultrasound, I see the doctor August 4. 7w3d measuring a bit small but my uterus is already high enough to get the heart beat with an abdominal ultrasound! Heart beat was at 154 and everything looks good.

17. mrsog

apricot / 388 posts

Hi all, I have been waiting to post here because I am not totally confident in this sticking but I had some positive bloodwork results so I'm going for it.
    Long story short, my son is 14 months now and I nursed him till 13 months and I haven't gotten my period back. We were trying to get pregnant though so before vacation I decided to test and got a BFP.. took 3 more tests and all BFP. I called the doc though and since I had no last missed period had no idea how far along I was so we did blood work. My numbers came back way low. beta was 748 but Progesterone only 10.8 and then Prog went down the second test to 8.9. Got a prescription for progesterone and 5 days later it was 12.4 so yay its going up .. beta was also up to 5264. I think I am 2 weeks farther along than what they estimated by my bloodwork though but don't go to doc for 3 more weeks. I have no symptoms which totally freaks me out bc last time by now I was sick as a dog (till 20 weeks)... ok so that wasn't as short as I thought it would be!
    We are really super excited and nervous to have 2 and hopefully everything goes smoothly from here on out. And I am really excited to be on here..I was on the May 2014 board and its awesome to share with other moms what is going on!

EDD: Don't know.. thinking early March though

How far along: I think 7 weeksish?

First child? 2nd! Son is 14 months now and will be 22 months when he becomes a big brother.

First doctor appointment: August 6th. Not soon enough

Any symptoms so far? None! I guess maybe exhaustion but that could also be having a 14 month old and working full time. I saw some of your hoping for symptoms to start and I say be careful what you wish for. I was miserable last time and am enjoying this so far!

Who have you told? Our parents and my BFF. Will tell the rest of family after the 1st doc appt.

18. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

@mrsog: my 2 boys are 22 months apart and I love it. 3.0 will be 26 months behind O, i wish they were a few months closer.

19. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@mrsog: congrats! Popping over from the Feb 2016 board. Hoping all goes well at your next appt. I'm on Progesterone too and it's working well. I also live in Westchester

20. Lilbear

apricot / 451 posts

Hi ladies! Congratulations to all of you on your pregnancies!!! I'm so excited to be able to join this thread!

EDD: March 24

How far along: 4 weeks 2 days

First child? Second child - I have a 2 year old DD.

First doctor appointment: August 14th

Any symptoms so far? The nausea is already starting!

Who have you told? Just DH for now. We plan to keep things a secret for the first trimester.

21. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

Congrats to everyone! I love seeing more people joining

Nausea is hitting strong over here now. Most evenings are rough and nothing sounds good except for junk. Ramen noodles & a slushie for the win today! I'm starting to show and need to me more intentional in hiding it. I hope these next few weeks fly by for us all!

22. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

5w4d today and had another hCG which was 9,066. They scheduled an ultrasound for tomorrow!! I only have early ultrasounds and hCGs due to my history of multiple miscarriages. They usually only start appts at 12 weeks here, so my 1st appt isn't until 8/26 with a NP (which is actually 10w6d- don't know how that happened, they are pretty strict about no appts until 12 weeks). The doctor I want to see was booked until 15 weeks, so I won't get to see her until 9/25 for my "16 week" visit (which is actually 15w1d). My OB from my last child is on medical leave after having emergency open heart surgery a few weeks ago!

I've been feeling very nauseous. I haven't thrown up at all. This is very strange to me becuase I was never nauseous with my son!

23. Lilypad

pea / 8 posts

@Due Date:

EDD: 24 March

How far along: 4 and a half weeks.

First child? Yes!

First doctor appointment: First week in August.

Any symptoms so far? Tired, hungry at unpredictable moments, period-like cramping, slightly dizzy at time (especially with this heat wave!).

Who have you told? Just my husband (but he is having a hard time not telling anyone!).

24. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

Woah nausea! came out of no where at 6w3d. I am starting to have all the familiar symptoms to my first pregnancy. Tired and congestion. My nausea is a bit different - last time I had to constantly eat basically - or I would feel awful. So I sucked on candies. This time so far it has only hit when I am hungry - like if I go more than 3 hours without eating...all hell breaks loose in my stomach!

Plus - we had a crazy weekend (2 baby showers, rehearsal dinner and a wedding) and I was totally outed by the grooms family (good friends of ours) I guess I was not as slick with the mocktails as I thought...

25. Travelinmoon

coffee bean / 33 posts

EDD: March 22, 2016 (via online app??)

How far along: 5 weeks 2 days (I think..)

First child? Yes! Trying for about 8 months with two previous losses at 12 weeks and 7 weeks

First doctor appointment: TBD- Dr. wants to see me between 6-8 weeks. Im trying to make up my mind when i'd like to go as I know ill get an U/S and I would like the best chances at seeing something?? (Any advise on this from you ladies would be awesome)

Any symptoms so far? Lots which I am hoping is a good sign.. Ive been incredibly hungry and thirsty, drinking about 4-6 liters of water per day and all I want to eat is carbs! Waves of nausea often coming mid meal, one minute i'm eating and its delicious and the next i'm gaging and pushing my plate away. after two losses i'm praying all theses symptoms mean baby is growing!!

Who have you told? Just my husband and doctor and now all of you As hard as it might be I am planning to wait as long as possible before sharing the news.

26. Travelinmoon

coffee bean / 33 posts

@MRSOG: @FANCYFUNCTION: Im on progesterone for the first time here too, just started it last night and haven't noticed anything yet.

27. winter_wonder

persimmon / 1479 posts

@Travelinmoon: If you wait until about 7 weeks or so I think you would have a good chance of seeing/heating the heartbeat. But, some people have been lucky at 6 weeks!

ETA: are you doing progesterone shots?

28. Travelinmoon

coffee bean / 33 posts

I'm on the pill, mostly as a precaution due to my previous losses.

29. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

@Due Date:
    EDD: March 11 i think
    How far along: 6 weeks 3 days
    First child? Second child - I have a 7 yr old son!
    First doctor appointment: today in 30 min!!!
    Any symptoms so far? Sore boobs, n/v, mild cramping occasionally, vivid dreams, food issues lol
    Who have you told? Too many people lol i miscarried in april n said i wouldnt but was hard to hide at work with tissue in nose and frequenting bathroom

30. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

Welcome new March mamas! Had my first apt today, just a weight check and blood pressure. My BP was pretty high (according to the doc far too high for my age), but we decided it was most likely because DS was at that moment trashing the doc's office! Hoping I can get a better reading at my next apt.

31. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@Travelinmoon: I had an u/s at 6w1d last go around (transvaginal) and you could see the little bean. I am not scheduled to go in until 8w6d with this one!

32. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

Update!!! Had my first appt and ultrasound today at 6 weeks 3 days.. Was impossible to see anything transvaginal with a very tilted uterus and fibroid but once they tried abdominal i saw two little sacs! The second one was hard to measure but they did get 2 heartbeats!! 122bpm for the baby we first saw and 108bpm for the one not so visible. I was shocked and was just happy to see one heartbeat let alone two omg!! I go back in two weeks to hopefully see and measure. Sooooo excited

33. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@sassymama34: what a fun surprise!!!

34. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

@Runnerd: thank you!! Still in shock lol hoping they both continue to grow and to hear even stronger beats next time :):) can't wait for next appt aug 6!

35. CRGmama

apricot / 324 posts

@sassymama34: wow! How exciting! I'm kind of paranoid about having twins!

36. CRGmama

apricot / 324 posts

The nausea hit for me at the same point it did with my son. Right at 6w on the dot. My first appointment is tomorrow and I'm hoping they will do an ultrasound. I'm seeing a different OB group this time as our insurance changed since my last pregnancy. I'm not sure what the protocol will be at this office. Will update tomorrow!

37. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

@sassymama34: oooh congrats, how lovely!

38. JoJoGirl

cantaloupe / 6206 posts

@sassymama34: OH my gosh, congrats!

6w over here, vivid dreams and hunger kicking in. Our first u/s is a week from Friday so just hanging tight til then!

39. Loscato

olive / 64 posts

EDD: I think 3/26/16

How far along: 4w5d

First child? No, DD will be 1 Aug 7th

First doctor appointment: Not scheduled yet

Any symptoms so far? None

Who have you told? Just DH, my Weddingbee August 2014 Moms, and Weddingbee March 2016 Moms

40. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

I swing back and forth between feeling fabulous and feeling like death is coming, lol. I'm amazed I've kept up with going to the gym but I'm trying to make that non-negotiable this pregnancy. Some days working out makes me feel so great! Other days it makes me want to puke.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee