Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 moms!

1. Mrs. Pen

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21616 posts

@Weswife: @oskarsmommy: I'm already wearing my belly band to try and smooth/flatten it out hahaha. It's a little too early to rock the bump lol. Trying to find something to wear to the gym tonight was rough. I think people just think I'm fat lol!

@oskarsmommy: aww you're so cute and little too!!

2. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: I have belly bands and I hate them. That's why I just bought shorts. For days before I was walking around with my shorts completely unbuttoned haha! And gym good job. I feel so sick I can hardly move all day!

3. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

Girls have any of you eaten stuff you shouldn't? I am craving sandwiches and nacho cheese sauce!!! But I know I can't eat it!

4. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@Weswife: what's wrong with nacho cheese sauce??

5. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@oskarsmommy: I don't know I read I can't eat it, like from a restaurant. Like for example I really wanted to get nachos at the movies haha! But I don't know how the cheese is made 😔

6. Mrs. Pen

@Weswife: I'm actually completing a whole 30 I started before I found out I was pregnant. It's been tough with my food aversions. But I have been drinking kombucha and that's technically not allowed cause there's not enough studies to say if it's safe or not. But my doctor didn't exactly say no when I asked her haha..

Oh believe me, I haven't made it to the gym much in the last couple weeks! Most days just going to work is a huge accomplishment. So when I make it, I'm super proud and feel good about myself

7. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: the best I have done is walking the dog! I usually swim about 80 laps five days a week but it's been over a hundred degrees and I don't even want to be outside!!! I hope to start am swimming again in a few weeks! Hoping I don't feel sick. I am worried the water motion will make me feel more nauseous. My biggest accomplishments have been getting my classroom ready this past two weeks lol! And usually I only stay till lunch! I am so tired and icky!

8. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

Girls have any if you had trouble flossing or brushing your teeth? The past two nights flossing makes me gag and tonight I actually threw up intensely from flossing one tooth... That's all I got to! And brushing my teeth hurts... A few days ago my teeth became so sensitive on the outside by my cheeks it hurts to brush! Is this normal?

9. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@Weswife: I've been gagging in the mornings while brushing my teeth. It's awful. You are not alone.

10. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

Well, hey there, ladies - hope you guys don't mind if I jump in! My due date was waffling a little between the end of Feb and the beginning of March, but my appointment today says it's definitely March 5, so I'm gonna jump in over here.

EDD: March 5

How far along: 9w4d

First child? No, I have a one-year-old son

First doctor appointment: NT scan is scheduled for Aug 22

Any symptoms so far? Nausea, but my morning sickness isn't nearly as bad this time around as it was with my son!

Who have you told? My husband's family, my two BFFs, and my last due date group

11. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@raspberries: welcome and congrats!!

12. Mrs. Pen

@raspberries: congrats and welcome!!

13. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@raspberries: congrats! Glad you joined us 😊

14. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@LoveHope: I hate brushing my teeth 😞

15. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Weswife: @Mrs. Pen: @oskarsmommy: Thanks ladies!

Is anyone here getting a genetic blood screen done? At my ultrasound this morning, they took blood for a CBC as well as for the Panorama test, so we should be finding out about any chromosomal issues (and the sex!!!) in 7-10 business days. Eeeeek!

16. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@raspberries: yep! I am doing this in 2 weeks. I am also debating planning on CVS (I'm 39 years old) but I think I am leaning against it..

17. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

Also, I'm neurotic and made a due-date list - let me know if I got anyone's date wrong, or if anyone else is team green and I missed it:

-March 2017 Mamas-

March 5: Raspberries
    March 12: MrsB2012
    March 13: OskarsMommy
    March 15: Weswife
    March 19: Coffee-Lover, sheskrafty
    March 20: Mrs. Pen
    March 21: mrsmacSLP
    March 22: codeitall
    March 26: lilyann , LoveHope
    March 31: beth24

18. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@raspberries: we aren't actually sure on mine. It was the 15th based off the app! But at my first appt. she got three measurements and it was ranging from March 18-20. Three pictures and one says the 18, one the 19, and one the 20 lol!!! So I am hoping at our appt. on Tuesday we get a better idea!

19. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@oskarsmommy: Yeah, that would be a tough call - are you going to wait for the blood screen results, then decide if you want a CVS?

@Weswife: The exact same thing happened to me!!! I calculated it to be Feb 28, then it seemed to waver back and forth until my doctor told me today that it's definitely March 5 going forward. I'm sticking with that one, haha. Let me know if you want to update it on Tuesday and I'll change it!

20. Mrs. Pen

@raspberries: I'm not sure on my due date! We can stick with the 20th for now haha. During my ultrasound it was the 25th, but she said at only around seven weeks even the dating ultrasounds aren't super accurate cause it's difficult to get a good visual on the baby. So at my 20 week scan I'm sure I'll find out more. Based on LMP and conception date, my EDD is the 20th.
    A difference of five days isn't a huge deal but it will feel like it at 38-40 weeks! 😆

21. Mrs. Pen

@raspberries: also that's insane you can find out the sec already!!! Ahhh so jealous!!

22. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Mrs. Pen: Gotcha - I'll update your due date after your next scan if they change it. (Is your next ultrasound at 20 weeks for sex? Do you get out of the 12 week NT scan, or did they just do that at your last one?) That's totally a good reminder that due dates are just a suggestion and totally not accurate, haha!

23. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

We heard the baby's heartbeat today and it was the most amazing sound

24. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@LoveHope: congrats!! Best sound ever!

25. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@LoveHope: it's official brushing my teeth now= throwing up 😔 Boo!!

26. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@Weswife: Oh, I know the feeling . I have to brush my teeth quickly so I don't get sick. Oh, the joy lol

27. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@LoveHope: I do brush so quickly... it doesn't prevent it sadly.

28. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

Does anyone else's hospital do an pre-intake meeting class? Mine did, and I went today and ended up switching from OB to a midwife group within the same hospital! I am happy I did and was able to learn what a midwife was and the differences. Plus, I live 45 minutes from The hospital and appointments will now be every 6 weeks versus 4.

29. Mrs. Pen

@raspberries: uhhh I never did a 12 week scan with my son. The birth center I went to only endorsed the 20 week anatomy scan.
    I'm going to a new birth center this time and I'm not sure how they approach it so i guess I'll find out when my next one is!

@mrsmacSLP: I'm going to be 45-50 minutes from the birth center too! My first appt is August 23. I can't wait!

@LoveHope: Ahhh that's soooo exciting!! Congrats! I definitely cried when I heard it with my first one!

30. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

Oh my gosh I'm so so so bloated too. I look really pregnant right now and I'm only 9 weeks!
    This was a really rough week, I had to miss 2 days of work I was so sick, feeling better today though.
    I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks it's closed this weekend for a competition, but I'm really hoping on Monday to get back. I have 7 days off starting on Sunday, so I'm going to try really hard to get back into a routine. My pass is wayy too expensive to not use for 2 weeks!
    @raspberries: welcome! Thanks for making the due day list! Even though I'm due on March 12, I'm guessing I'll have my baby on feb 23

31. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@Mrs. Pen: does it worry you at all? My work is only 15 minutes away, but my husbands is over 2 hours in traffic. 😳

32. Mrs. Pen

@mrsmacSLP: not really. I was 45 minutes away the first time too. But I didn't go into labor, I was induced so it turned out to be a non issue.
    My sister delivered the same place, same distance, for the first she arrived with plenty of time. Her second was much faster, and she delivered less than twenty minutes after arriving!
    I won't let myself worry I guess haha- not too productive.
    Two hours is pretty far though!!
    I can't remember, is this your first l?

33. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@Mrs. Pen: yup! Our first! And my mom had really fast labors that only got faster. I think I'll be okay, but the PNW is pretty widespread for jobs so I work south while my husband works north, he wanted me to be closer to the hospital when at home and work. Both our families live 45 minutes from the hospital too.

34. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@MrsB2012: oh hunny, I need to workout too! I just havent had the energy

35. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

Girls would everyone please pray for our appt. on Tuesday! I am happy but a little nervous!

Also good grief, I tried on like five dresses today that used to be to big and they wouldn't fit over my boobs! Does anyone have this problem. I literally fit in like 10 % of my clothing!!!! I told DH that he will have to go through my closet with me and pack up all my clothes that don't fit so maternity clothes can! I'm sad!

36. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Mrs. Pen: I was induced the first time around too. I'm a little worried about labor starting naturally this time around, since I've never had contractions without piton before.

@MrsB2012: If I have this baby on the same day that I had my son (38w1d) then he'll be born on Feb 20th!

@Weswife: Hope your appt goes well! I have the same issue - I had bought a (pretty expensive) dress last time and justified it by saying I'd def be able to wear it while pregnant since the stomach area was flowy, but it was my boobs that didn't fit anymore!

37. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

Well I had my first bout of nausea to a smell, although I'm sure it would get me even if I wasn't pregnant! Walked into our local grocery store and smelt awful fish (end of the night, they cleaned the case) and had to make a beeline for the bathroom! Thankfully I made it, but ugh grocery store bathroom at the end of the night! Uggggh, I hope there isn't much more to this!

38. Mrs. Pen

@raspberries: yup same here. I'm also really anxious about the possibility of needing to be induced. So far my blood pressure is great and I hope I can keep managing it well. Unfortunately, my BP is only managed well when I eat really strictly healthy and work out. I'm doing the best I can right now, but it's gonna be hard.

@mrsmacSLP: ewwww that is disgusting. My first wave of nausea was when I was performing wound care to this para I see.. And there was this disgusting discharge and I almost lost it. Thankfully the pt didn't notice and I held it together.

39. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@Weswife: Praying! What time is your appt?

40. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@lilyann: it's at 7:45 tomorrow!!! I'm nervous!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee