Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 moms!

1. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@Weswife: good luck tomorrow!!

2. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@Weswife: At least it is first thing in the morning!

I had strep last week (thought it was a stomach bug), so exhausting! Freaked myself out because my symptoms disappeared yesterday at 7 weeks, but I seem to have more queasiness today. Only 2 1/2 weeks until my first scan

3. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@weswife: I'm so jealous yours is tomorrow! Mine is Wednesday and not until 3PM PST but I can't wait!

Today the only thing I've kept down is water, but I also didn't sleep much at all. Let the symptoms begin!

4. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

Girls omg the dog just jumped on me super hard right on my uterus and I am totally freaking out! Do you think I am ok?

5. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Weswife: Unless you're having cramping/bleeding, you should be completely fine! I have a one-year old who just can. not. seem to understand that jumping on mama's belly is a no-go anymore.

6. Mrs. Pen

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21616 posts

@raspberries: my son is that way with my boobs. So many elbow jabs!

@Weswife: I think you're okay. No pain, cramping, bleeding? And thankfully your appt is soon!
    @lilyann: ugh strep sounds awful!! And compacted on pregnancy symptoms?! Ew

How is everyone feeling? I'm 8 weeks today. Still exhausted and nausea kinda comes and goes but not nearly as bad as my first pregnancy.
    Still having dizziness. And the food aversions are probably the worst thing. I'm so limited in what I can eat. I know I'm really low on protein this week.

7. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@raspberries: ok thanks! It's hurt since but no cramping or bleeding

8. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: I am eight weeks too! 😊 And thanks! We will be sure I am ok tomorrow! Hoping I see a dancing baby with a good heartbeat!

As of now I still feel nauseous all day! Terrible food aversions too, but I just eat now. Whether it sounds good or not I eat and I have been able to eat most of the food! Veggies are still out, but I can do meat as long as there is plenty of carbs around it haha! My exhaustion just started! I took a nap yesterday. Ha.

9. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@Weswife: The nausea comes and goes for me too. I found that cold drinks help alleviate it a bit. We're flying out on Sunday and am so worried the flight will alter my nausea. I guess we'll see.

10. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Weswife: How did your appt go???

Ladies, the good news is that I'm at 10 weeks and 2 days, and each day has been better and better with regards to nausea - there are actually pockets of each day where I don't feel nauseated at all! Almost at the turning point!

11. Mrs. Pen

I feel so awful today. I was at my first patients home and dry heaving. It was awful. This particular patient is someone I've seen several times and so sweet so I told her I was pregnant and she was very understanding. But I ended up calling in for the rest of the day.

I'm also taking an online class and have a bunch of homework due tonight and I don't know how I'm going to get it done

12. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@raspberries: that is just what I need to hear. This all day, nagging, relentless nausea is really starting to piss me off. I pray it starts to ease up bu 10 weeks.

13. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@Weswife: anxiously awaiting your update. Hope all goes well today!

14. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@oskarsmommy: @Mrs. Pen: I feel for you guys - I hope you both hit that upswing soon!

15. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@raspberries: That is wonderful to hear!

16. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

I'll be traveling in Sunday and was wondering about whether opting out of the body scanner. What do you ladies think?

17. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@LoveHope: I do - they don't give you any difficulty, just say you are pregnant.. I say why not?

18. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@LoveHope: I never opted out - they use non-ionizing electromagnetic waves, which are reflected off the body and don't go through skin. The TSA blog has an article about it: http://blog.tsa.gov/2014/07/tsa-travel-tips-for-pregnant-passengers.html.

That being said, it's totally up to you and your personal preference - I used to work at an airport and it would have been a huuuuge pain to wait for a pat-down every single time, so it didn't take a lot to convince me it was safe.

19. Mrs. Pen

@LoveHope: I personally opted out as well. Pat down was really not bad at all and they did it right away for me.

@raspberries: aw thank you, that's really sweet. I feel lucky it's not as bad as my first oregnsncy. My morning sickness was all day and there was a lot of actual vomiting and not just nausea. And it lasted until week 18!
    @Weswife: waiting for an update from your appt too!!!!

20. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: @oskarsmommy: @raspberries: sorry girls! After my appt. I went straight to work to try to get ready for meet the teacher before trainings start tomorrow. I haven't even touched my phone!

But great news!!! Heartbeat was strong 167! Baby is much bigger so that's good! Everything looked bigger haha! Baby was moving for us as well! And my new due date is St. Patrick's day! 😊 My husband said our kid better have red hair haha! I go back on the 23rd of this month.

21. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@Weswife: Yay!! Hi, little bean!!

22. Mrs. Pen

@Weswife: awwww yay!!! What a great sonogram picture. So happy for you! And high heartbeat! Love it

23. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@Weswife: great news!! Happy to hear all is lookin well!

24. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@lilyann: @Mrs. Pen: @oskarsmommy: thanks girls and this baby means serious business! When I eat something baby doesn't want it doesn't stay down! Holy moly!

25. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Weswife: Awww, so glad everything went well! Hi there, little one!

26. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

-March 2017 Mamas-
    March 5: Raspberries
    March 12: MrsB2012
    March 13: OskarsMommy
    March 17: Weswife
    March 19: Coffee-Lover, sheskrafty
    March 20: Mrs. Pen
    March 21: mrsmacSLP
    March 22: codeitall
    March 26: lilyann , LoveHope
    March 31: beth24

27. sheskrafty

persimmon / 1165 posts

Hi all! I'm back from vacation and my first OB appointment. The doctor could not find the baby after 3 tries of the ultrasound. At one point she had the transvaginal wand inside me and said she couldn't find my uterus?!?! It was very scary but she eventually located a 8 week, 3 day nugget that was measuring perfectly with a 179 bpm heartbeat. She must've been having a bad day because she told me it was a good sign there was a heartbeat today, but to not get too excited until after the first trimester. I mean, who says that?!?!

Anyways, I've been feeling more nauseous today than I ever have and of course my manager is in the office today and I've been trying to dodge him so I don't dry heave in his face. Good times!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

28. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@sheskrafty: What the what?! That's insane! Are you attached to your doctor? I think that would seriously make me question the practice I go to!

29. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@sheskrafty: Thank goodness baby is okay but what a horrible experience!

30. sheskrafty

persimmon / 1165 posts

@raspberries @lilyann I've been with this doc through 1 miscarriage and 1 pregnancy and normally she's great. I'm just hoping she was having a bad day?

31. Mrs. Pen

@sheskrafty: oh my gosh jaw dropping!!! I'm shocked she said that. Wow.
    So glad to hear the good news though! What a high heartbeat!! Love it! Must be a girl hahaha

32. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@Weswife: Amazing news! Beautiful ultrasound.

33. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@sheskrafty: Ah, hopefully just a bad day - but seriously!!!!

We had my company outing this past weekend, and my boss wanted to play the "guess which employee is pregnant" game. I froze for about 3 seconds before I realized she wasn't talking about me. Aggghh!

34. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@sheskrafty: that's crazy! glad your baby is doing great

35. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

I had my first appointment, and it looks like I am no longer a March momma-to-be but an April momma-to-be! I never had regular periods and I came off BC just one period prior to getting pregnant. I'll keep watch on you all, but I am going to head over to the April board.

Best of luck March Mommas!

36. Mrs. Pen

@mrsmacSLP: awww you'll be missed! What's your new DD?
    FWIW when I was pregnant hb was still sooo new that we combined be February-may due date boards

37. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

New EDD is 4/3/17, but it is still on the cusp of March/April! I am kind of hoping for a March babe still, even end of the month! My nephew will turn 3 on 4/20/17.

38. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@mrsmacSLP: aww we will miss you, stick around though! Just join both!

39. Mrs. Pen

@mrsmacSLP: you should definitely just stay here

40. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@weswife @Mrs.Pen : I should, there are not many first time mommies on this board but TONS on April. I like the expert advise all the Mommas have! I'm still partial to March!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee