Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 moms!

1. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

Been sweating bullets all week, worrying about baby and heartbeat being low end. So I just broke out the Doppler and heard the heartbeat! Nice and fast, such relief! Now I need to practice restraint and put it away.

2. Mrs. Pen

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21616 posts

@oskarsmommy: aww!! Any reason why you're having anxiety? I can't remember, have you seen baby yet?

3. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@Mrs. Pen: I've seen baby twice. But I've had two miscarriages (1 was chemical) and I think I just have PTSD. Also at our 8 week appt the babies heart rate was 128, and even though I read between 120-180 is normal, and my dr assured me all was fine, I didn't like being so close to the bottom. Today was honestly the first day I have actually let my mind wander into thoughts of actually having another baby.

4. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

Just got our panorama test results back, and everything is low risk - no chromosomal issues! And it's a BOY!!!!

5. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@raspberries: congrats!!!

6. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@raspberries: Congrats!!! Brothers, right?! 💙 My boys are 20 months apart and love playing together now! They are 2 and 3.

7. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@oskarsmommy: Thanks!

@lilyann: Yes, brothers! They'll be 20 months apart too - I'm so excited to see them together!

8. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@mrsmacSLP: 😜

9. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@raspberries: oh congrats!!!

10. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

Anyone else in full sickness? I feel like it started Late which makes me think it will last longer!!! I throw up everyday! 😕

11. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@weswife: I had awful morning sickness Monday and couldn't keep a thing down. Tuesday was a tiny bit better and Wednesday was my doctors appointment. At my appointment I mentioned I had a pretty sever case of insomnia (every other night I slept max of 20 minutes) which increased my sickness. She had me try unisom, and it was a life changer. I can eat and sleep! My doc said if it was just morning sickness that vitamin b6 also plays an important role.

12. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@mrsmacSLP: ok I may pick some up tomorrow. I throw up in the afternoon and evening though.

13. Mrs. Pen

@raspberries: oh my gosh congrats!! It's crazy that one of our March mamas already knows gender!!! So exciting.

Has anyone got maternity clothes shopping? I'm definitely fully in the fat but not pregnant stage and nothing looks good or feels comfortable. All my pants cut into my stomach. I stopped at the motherhood maternity outlet yesterday and scored some designed maternity full panel jeans for $50! They're so comfortable.

I really need to find some good quality leggings. I'm a leggings snob and will pay $$ for leggings. My favorite non maternity are Lucy and athleta.
    I ordered a pair of athleta maternity but they're back ordered until October.
    Anyone have GOOD maternity legging suggestions? One friend recommended blanqi.. Anyone tried them?

14. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: I bought several maternity things. Only the bottoms actually fit right now. I just fold over the belly part but way more comfy! My mom bought me some tops but they are still a little too big! I don't have a belly yet just enough pudge that my clothes are uncomfortable!!

15. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: oh also great leggings are lularoe! I have black and one patterned and so comfy!!!! All there clothes work for maternity because of the great fabric!!!

16. Mrs. Pen

@Weswife: I really need something full panel. Anything that isn't full panel cuts into my stomach- even my favorite high rise leggings.
    Also it's a little embarrassing how many maternity clothes I've already bought for not quite nine weeks 🙈

17. Weswife

apricot / 458 posts

@Mrs. Pen: the Lularoe leggings go very high!

18. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@weswife: I had mostly afternoon to evening sickness which made family dinners hard (we haven't told yet). The unisom knocked out the insomnia, but also helped with the all day sickness. Or atleast I could get food down without gagging!

@Mrs.Pen: I haven't started buying yet...I work with severe needs kids and sometimes they can get aggressive so I often wear yoga pants/leggings to work with running shoes 😳 My yoga pants still fit so I'm going to keep going with those for awhile. Shirts however, my belly is already showing massive bloat. Although, I was never small in that area.

19. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

meeting with genetic counselor today to go over testing options.. kinda nervous

20. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Mrs. Pen: @Weswife: @mrsmacSLP: Well, the good thing about back-to-back babies is that I still have all of my maternity clothes in a bin in the basement - I haven't broken them out yet, but I think I will as soon as I let work know. No point in squeezing into tight clothes when you'll just keep getting bigger. In regards to leggings, I had a pair of Blanqi and a pair of Seraphine bamboo ones as hand-me-downs - but I was at my most pregnant in summer, so only wore them once or twice.

@oskarsmommy: Good luck!

21. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

And updating the list, since I can add baby boy's sex!

-March 2017 Mamas-
    March 5: Raspberries
    March 12: MrsB2012
    March 13: OskarsMommy
    March 17: Weswife
    March 19: Coffee-Lover, sheskrafty
    March 20: Mrs. Pen
    March 22: codeitall
    March 26: lilyann , LoveHope
    March 31: beth24
    April 3: mrsmacSLP

22. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

We did the maternit21 testing today, should know the results next week! fingers crossed!

23. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@oskarsmommy:

24. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

Things have been pretty good over here. Some pretty bad bouts of nausea, but no throwing up. Had lots of cravings for salad rolls, I could eat them all day!
    I'm just over 10 weeks, feel like it's been going by pretty quick. My 2 bosses at work know ( they asked and I didn't feel like lying as I was 9 weeks and would be telling in a few anyways.) my co worker said that other co workers are all saying I'm pregnant, even though no one else actually knows. I'm showing, so it's getting pretty obvious, but I'm not admitting anything to others for as long as possible hahah.
    I have a dr's appt in 2 weeks, need to decide if we will do the extra testing or not, I can't decide!

25. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@MrsB2012: I'm starting to show too, and I'm wondering how to tell my boss - it'd be easier if she just straight up asked me, but I don't think she will. I'm just so awkward at things like this.

26. sheskrafty

persimmon / 1165 posts

@raspberries: Congrats on the baby boy!!

I told my manager last week about the pregnancy since I was going to have a million doctor appointments coming up. I took a 3 hour glucose test last Friday because I had GD with my last pregnancy. I didn't feel sick during it (unlike last time) so I'm hoping for good news. I have Maternity 21 testing next Monday too.

I hope everyone is feeling good today!!

27. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

my nausea is pretty much gone, but I am still so tired! I wouldn't say I am 'showing' (10w2d) but others would probably say I have put on weight (even though I haven't)..
    joy..

28. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

My nausea disappeared at 7 weeks, for the whole week. I am 8 weeks, 2 days today and have had a bit of nausea off and on all day. Never thought I would be wishing to feel sick but I can't help worrying about another missed M/C. 10 days til my first scan, can't get here quick enough. Hope all of you are doing well!

29. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@sheskrafty: Thanks! Good luck to you on your GD test - I was borderline GD last time and was able to keep it under with diet, so I'm hoping for the same (or better!) this time.

@lilyann: Kind of similar - my morning sickness this time around hasn't been nearly as bad as it was with DS. I feel perversely worried about it even though I should be thanking my lucky stars that I'm not puking every day. Hopefully that first scan will totally reassure you!

My next ultrasound is on Monday - the 12 week NT scan. I'm so excited to see baby boy!

30. codeitall

clementine / 874 posts

I'm an aunt! My SIL finally had her baby (week overdue, facing up for delivery, cord wrapped super tight with a HR of 70, tearing and an episiotomy and meconium in the lungs ). Made me super grateful for my first easy delivery and hoping this babe will be the same...

Got to see baby in the NICU and should be released tomorrow!

On a personal level, I feel like my reflux/heartburn/whatever is unbelievable and I think it is the main reason for my 'morning sickness' that kicks in at 4 every day and gets worse as the night goes on.

Also, I look pretty normal at the beginning of the day, but my bloat is so bad by the end I totally look pregnant. Anybody got tips on that? I already wear stretchy waists or plan on unbuttoning (and unzipping!) after lunch.

31. codeitall

clementine / 874 posts

@raspberries: Baby boys are the best! I'm a little biased, but still

@sheskrafty: Good luck with your GD test, sounds pretty promising already!

@oskarsmommy: Crossing my fingers for your maternit21. I've never done that test; are you in the 'waiting anxiously' or 'feel better already' bucket?

32. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@codeitall: I am surprisingly positive, which makes me nervous! I generally function on expect the worst hope for the best, so being so positive unnerves me.. I guess the nervousness about the positivity cancel each other out? Haha, what a mess my inner thoughts are!

33. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@raspberries: thanks for keeping me on the list ❤

34. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@codeitall: Congratulations on your new auntie-hood! And thank you - I'm so excited for two boys! In regards to afternoon bloat - I've got that too. I've been wearing dresses/skirts with forgiving stomach areas - I have this skirt in black and gray (http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1031161&vid=1&pid=633374012) and it expands as the bloat expands. It's a maternity skirt, but it totally works when not pregnant as well, so it's a good (long-lasting) purchase.

35. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@mrsmacSLP: Absolutely! My first LO came two weeks early, so you never know, you may be a March mama still!

36. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

10 week appt today! Fingers crossed all is good!

37. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@oskarsmommy: What time is your appt?

38. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@lilyann: just had it. The baby was moving NONSTOP! I am so bummed I didn't take a video - it was hilarious! Even the Dr commented on how much he/she was dancing! I'm measuring at 11 weeks instead of 10+1, but she is keeping my "due date" at the 15th.

39. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@oskarsmommy: Yay!! What a great appointment!!

40. sheskrafty

persimmon / 1165 posts

@oskarsmommy: That's awesome!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee