Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 POAS

1. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: Could lingering hcg be the reason why you haven't ovulated yet despite the clomid? Also, I know that you can actually ovulate before hcg completely leaves your system...

2. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@periwinklebee: they did a beta on Tuesday to make sure and it was negative. Otherwise that's what I would assume.

3. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: Could be an evap, and the blood test also probably has a margin of error in it, I imagine the standard error on a near zero beta could be close to what would get you a squinter, which is also very low. I wouldn't hesitate to call your RE if you are concerned about it.

4. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@mrskansas: did you dip the OPK at the same time?

5. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@periwinklebee: thanks girl. I'm leaning toward evap I just thought it was so weird!

@theotherstark: no, I learned from the bee not to do that

6. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas:

7. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@mrskansas: ha! Just thought I'd check I do see a line. No idea what would be going on. Are you going back in anytime soon, where they could do another blood test?

8. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas: Good luck

9. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Non-update update: BFN at 10 DPO. AF due tomorrow. I hate my short LP.

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Alright it was negative this morning... thank goodness!!

11. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@bizwitch: I'm sorry that sucks
    @mrskansas: Glad the test was negative this morning

12. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Not feeling out even though I probably should be. If I don't get AF or a BFP tomorrow then I'll really start pulling my hair out.

13. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@bizwitch: Don't drive yourself too crazy

14. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I guess one silver lining is that I can drink a beer while I'm playing music with a friend tonight. A little buzz definitely helps me not be nervous sharing my songs.

15. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@bizwitch: Thats a wonderful silver lining. What type of music do you play?

16. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Oh like sad-sack singer-songwriter stuff on an acoustic guitar.

17. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@bizwitch: Ok, the description made me laugh

18. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bizwitch: I love that kind of music! Sorry about your BFN, but enjoy that drink (or two) tonight!

19. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Geez louise!

20. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bizwitch: Enjoy your drinks!!

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Sorry to be such a whiner, but I got some really frustrating news at work this morning and I am just feeling so defeated. Lately I feel like I am getting kicked in the teeth over and over again.

22. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry that sucks, do something nice for yourself this weekend

23. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry sweetheart. I agree with @snarkybiochemist, be kind to yourself and take time to relax this weekend.

24. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@mrskansas: you are not a whiner! That is jsit too much.

25. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@bizwitch: have a nice evening! With my last pregnancy I definitely didn't have a positive until the day after my period was due, I know that has nothing to do with you, but just a point.

26. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrsbubbletea: Yeah, I mean I've read stories of women who didn't get a positive HPT until like CD45 or something!

Also, how did you change your username? I'm thinking about changing mine b/c I'm a reporter and have occasionally expressed political-ish opinions here and/or I don't want to get doxxed or something if someone disagrees with something I report. My current username is associated w/ other things that could lead back to my public online persona if someone tried hard enough. People are awful so you never know.

27. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

BTW I still have wiggle belly - which is just what I'm calling it now because I can't tell if it's coming from my reproductive system or my gastrointestinal system or both. This is day 4.

28. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@bizwitch: you just write a message to mr bee. It's on a help forum, I'll try to link to it.

29. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@bizwitch: Stomach gurgles drove me nuts before my positive and are still driving me nuts now

30. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Reposting from the nov dd board cause I want your opinions. I really want to tell my sister that I am prego, but I feel like I should wait because I know she's ttc. They've been trying for a few months, so not super long, but I know it's discouraging because it's at the point when you realize wait, I don't just blink and I am pregnant?
    I just asked her when her next AF was because she did confide in me last month how she was disappointed when she wasnt pregnant (especially since she has a 24h stomach bug right before). This was her first month doing OPKs too so I really hope she gets pregnant this month. Then I'll tell her after she tells me :). If she's not pregnant this month, I'll tell her anyways, privately before the rest of my family. Anyone think I should rethink that plan?

31. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@bizwitch: http://help.hellobee.com

You just post a thread, it's all private so no one else can see. Just say I want me new name to be xxx

32. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrsbubbletea: Thanks!

33. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@mrsbubbletea: Ideally you're both pregnant but that's a tough gamble. I'm not sure how others would feel but I think it's better to find out now instead of after her AF is due.

I'd rather be a little disappointed but still have hope this cycle for a BFP...then be jealous/resentful being told immediately after confirming a BFN. Good luck!

34. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bizwitch: I had a bfn at 10dpo and a bfp at 11dpo. You're definitely not out.

35. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@Raspberry: that's exactly why I couldn't decide. I think I'll just follow my husband's wishes and wait at least until we hear a heartbeat. He wanted to wait all the way till 12 weeks and... yeah that's too long! For me, and my immediate family. No problem waiting that long to tell his mom

36. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@mrsbubbletea: That sounds like a good plan, plus that's at least a couple more cycles of your sister potentially getting pregnant!

37. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrsbubbletea: It's going to be tough for her either way, but I think there's a way you can say it that offers support and commiseration in case she is not PG this cycle. But as everyone in TTC-land knows, people all around you will continue to get pregnant... and you just kind of have to deal. It's great that you want to be sensitive to her needs though.

38. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@periwinklebee: This is the first cycle in a long time I've let myself really even entertain the idea that I could be pregnant. I usually never POAS before AF is late. And since she's like clockwork, that means I rarely POAS. I have not said anything to my husband about my wiggle belly. He wouldn't really get it anyway. But I did tell him about my BFN this morning.

Last night I was hanging out with some friends and had to share some serious news about another friend (with her blessing). And when I was like, "I have some serious news to share," one was like "Are you pregnant?!" And I was like "No! I wish!" But what made it extra funny is that I literally had a beer in my hand the whole time, LOL. Like, what if I had been like "Sure am!" Hahaha.

39. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Also one weird thing, when I was pregnant the first time, 7 years ago, I "knew" before I took a test. I just knew somehow. And I don't remember how. I wasn't tracking my cycles so I don't even know if I was late or not. But now I'm thinking... could it have been wiggle belly that told me?

40. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bizwitch: I hope this is it! Weirdly for me, the month of my BFP was the month where I was convinced that I was not pregnant. Having had my hcg hoover at low levels for awhile with a loss, I'd say the main ways it affects me are feeling really emotional (like anything, happy or sad, leads to blinking back tears) and not being able to digest heavy food very well. I don't know if I'd have these with hcg below what a test would detect...

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee