Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 POAS

1. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@snarkybiochemist: oops I was hoping you'd keep me on! Not hopeful at all about this situation...

2. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

3/2 msmini, ineebee
    3/5 jdh
    3/6 ttcbee, dcyogabee, shellio
    3/7 tionn3
    3/13 snarkybiochemist
    3/17 mrsbubbletea, knittylady
    3/18 bizwitch
    3/21 raspberry
    3/31 bushelandapeck
    TBA lilyofthewest
    Cheerleader coral
    goodluck everyone

3. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: back on, I misread my own question. I still have my fingers crossed that this works out and you won't need march

4. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Tionn3: @mrskansas: @jhd: Thank you the support here is amazing.

One thing that's been I think a little surprising about TTC is just how strong the emotions are, and then how that gets compounded over and again by hormones. On the bright side, it’s been good for figuring out self-care strategies...

5. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@shellio: I really hope this is your month! And I hope that you have a good vacation!

6. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: Are you planning on taking an FRER or doing betas?

7. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: DH will pick up a frer tonight. If I make it till tomorrow morning I'll take it and depending on that I'll call the midwife. Phew.

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: thinking so many good thoughts for you mama

9. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

I spotted for a couple of days after the D&E, then it totally stopped for a few days, and now bleeding appears to be back with AF-like force. I think it must be a sign that my hormone levels are down, which is good...

10. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: learning great self care is the only silver lining to this. Does your doctor test down your hsg?

11. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: So far I haven't had to do any more blood draws. I assume he'll order one at my post op appointment in a week. Not sure after that - I hope not!

12. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: Post-op seems like a likely time for blood work

13. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@periwinklebee: sorry you had a rough day at work. On my floor at work, there are 3 visibly pregnant ladies and it was so hard in those early days post-loss to maintain congeniality. I hope healing continues for you and that there is a nice BFP on your immediate horizon.

14. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@knittylady: FX

15. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@azjax: Ugh, that sounds hard. I have various stuff I have to catch up on after getting behind with all the appointments and feeling yucky, so at least I should have plenty to distract me. I'm still so emotional, I have to laugh at some of the stuff that makes me cry, as it seems like the only appropriate reaction

16. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: Thinking of you!

17. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@periwinklebee:

18. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Follicle check today, 1 dominate left follicle at 15mm and some smaller ones around 10mm on both left and right. I go back on Monday for another ultrasound, so I will know more then. I am glad the days are getting longer, it was nice to drive to the RE office in the daylight instead of early morning twilight. In other news my TSH is 0.9 (They want it under 2.5 for fertility). This cycle feels different, and in a good way, I am feeling hopeful.

19. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@snarkybiochemist: great news! Hoping this is the one for you

20. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@azjax: thanks

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I'm glad you are feeling so positive! Lucky number 7!

22. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Great news!!!

23. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: @periwinklebee: Thanks, its also my 3rd medicated cycle, 3rd times the charm right?

24. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: yes!!

25. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas:

26. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I'm so glad to see your update. Hopeful for you

27. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: Thanks

28. Freelikewater

pea / 13 posts

Hi everyone! My husband and I have finally decided to start TTC so I thought it would be great to get some support from you ladies and join! I don't want to tell anyone IRL so this will hopefully be good for me

Cycle Day: CD19
    TTC Cycle: #1!
    Ovulation Date: should be any day now...
    POAS Date: March 9... I have a 10 day LP so I will try to wait til the 9th if I ovulate on Sunday which is the last predicted date by FF (it gave me three dates based on my past three erratic cycles boo)
    Baby #: 1!
    What's up this month: this is our first month trying for baby #1 and I am super nervous and anxious... I keep thinking that this is a terrible idea and what are we doing!? Lol but I'm excited too... I think we are ready and my husband will be an amazing father.
    For Fun: What do you look forward to when spring begins? I love getting outside for walks and the days getting longer so I'm not driving home from work in the dark!

29. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Freelikewater: Welcome, its a great community. I will put you on the list.

30. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

3/2 msmini, ineebee
    3/5 jdh
    3/6 ttcbee, dcyogabee, shellio
    3/7 tionn3
    3/9 freelikewater
    3/13 snarkybiochemist
    3/17 mrsbubbletea, knittylady
    3/18 bizwitch
    3/21 raspberry
    3/31 bushelandapeck
    TBA lilyofthewest
    Cheerleader coral
    goodluck everyone

31. Freelikewater

pea / 13 posts

@snarkybiochemist: thank you! FX for you this cycle!

to everyone else as well!

32. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Freelikewater: thanks

33. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

So I am pretty sure my husband is really looking forward to me being pregnant so I stop texting him announcing that we will be having sex this weekend and into next week because I will likely ovulate Tuesday/Wednesday.

34. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Freelikewater: welcome! There are a ton of ftms to be here. Wishing you the best of luck!

35. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

Entering the two week wait today! I thought we had missed ovulation, which was a bummer since insurance only pays for one monitored clomid cycle. Luckily, the tech was able to see I hadn't ovulated, and have one mature follicle. It was 15mm, and we hope it grew a bit more over the last two days. We timed intercourse well, I'm taking progesterone, and there isn't much more I can do on my end!

36. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@dc yoga bee: good luck! Welcome to the TWW!

37. Freelikewater

pea / 13 posts

@periwinklebee: thank you!

@dc yoga bee: !

38. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: hah hah, that sort of text might be my husband's fantasy right now (going on two months of pelvic bed rest ). I hope this month is it!

@dc yoga bee:

I am spent - TGIF!

39. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: oh he enjoys the sex but doesn't love that announcement. I hope you are cleared for normal activities soon.

40. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I hope this month will be the last time that you need an announcement!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee