Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

New Year, New Babes - January 2015 Moms

1. Snowdrop

pear / 1846 posts

@NerdBee: haha only on here could you say you were disappointed by that!

2. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@NerdBee: don't feel bad, my boobs don't leak either. I didn't need nursing pads with DD after the first month either.

3. SleepyMonkey

grapefruit / 4006 posts

@NerdBee: my boobs didn't leak at ALL with #1, so don't feel bad! it doesn't mean anything.

4. charmed

persimmon / 1177 posts

@NerdBee: haha I was both disappointed and relieved to find that mine aren't leaking either (yes, I checked after all the talk on here )

5. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@Snowdrop: @oliviaoblivia: @SleepyMonkey: @charmed: haha, thanks ladies. It feels silly but I never needed nursing pads with my first and my milk came in late. I was hoping that maybe my milk makers were going to work better this time. I'll try not to stress about it

6. Snowdrop

pear / 1846 posts

@NerdBee: if it makes you feel better, that is the only time it has happened for me, I tried squeezing them to see if it would happen again and they just got a bit damp.

7. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: @Raindrop: Good luck at your appointments today! I look forward to hearing updates from you ladies!

8. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Happygal: When are you finding out? You are the only active poster I don't have a date, gender or team green for.

9. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@NerdBee: @SleepyMonkey: @oliviaoblivia: @Snowdrop: After all the squeezing talk - guess what I did. No leaking to report here either. They did last time though but it wasn't until well into the 3rd trimester. Also I never leaked after 2 or 3 months BF.

@Mrs. Confetti: @Raindrop: Good luck at your appointment today! Enjoy baby watching.

10. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

Giggling at all of us checking for boob leakage hehe

11. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: @Raindrop: eeek good luck today! can't wait to hear!

12. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

Thougt y'all would appreciate this...just posted this pic on Instagram from my vacation this week with the caption "too pregnant and too pale for #hotdogsorlegs." Ha! Happy Monday!

13. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

I'll be stalking your board today! I wanna see who, if anyone, breaks the girl streak. At this point I don't think it can even out. It's kind of amazing! Good luck ladies! Wishing you healthy anatomy scans!

14. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@mfa_lady: haha! Sure looks like a happy Monday for you, I'm starting at a computer screen!

15. namaste

persimmon / 1313 posts

@mfa_lady: haha nice! Enjoy your vacation.

@SleepyMonkey: @NerdBee: Congrats on your girls ladies!

16. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@Snowdrop: @Pumuckl: thanks for making me feel better about my non leaky boobs

@mfa_lady: love your view! And jealous of your skinny legs! Hope you have a fantastic vacation.

17. Snowdrop

pear / 1846 posts

@mfa_lady: enjoy your holiday!

Is anyone getting back ache? The right side of my back is getting really prone to hurting, plus I have thsweird spot between my ribs that hurts, my mum says maybe the baby is wedged there but I pretty sure it isn't that far up yet!

18. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Snowdrop: I'm having all kinds of pains. It is hard to say if they are entirely pregnancy related or not since I've been working on projects lately that have me bending over a lot. My hips are killing me from sleeping on my side, I can't wait to move and get back into my nice comfy bed.

19. Mrs. Confetti

blogger / pomegranate / 3491 posts

Bucking the trend over here. It is a boy! Still wrestling with my feelings about it, since we already have one little guy over here already and I really was expecting a girl based on bd timing and symptoms, but if this dude is anything like my affectionate little guy, I will be one lucky mama.

20. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: Oh yay, congrats! I actually really thought you might have a girl, but maybe I'm just dying to see your sons curls on a girl, haha.

21. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

Duplicate

22. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: congratulations!! C is going to have so much fun being a big brother to a little brother! Can't wait to see them playing baseball with each other!

23. Mrs. Confetti

blogger / pomegranate / 3491 posts

@Radish: @oliviaoblivia: haha thanks guys! Still trying to ramp up excitement but the thought of C teaching his little bro to play baseball totally helps

24. Snowdrop

pear / 1846 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: congrats! Just think how great friends they could end up being

@Radish: I never get pains normally so I'm pretty sure it is pregnancy related, I'm fine putting up with it, it is well worth it but ouch it hurts!

25. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: I would feel the same way if I were in your shoes. Brothers are great, though!

26. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: congrats on your ! you sure do make beautiful baby boys! I was sure you were having a girl this time too. I know you are going to adore to the moon your new baby boy. I have a feeling I am having another son as well. Once expectations are adjusted you can start having fun dreaming of your two little men!

27. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: Congrats on a little baby boy! And C teaching his brother how to play baseball really is the cutest thought ever!

28. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: Congrats on the boy! Happy to see you add some blue to our list.

@NerdBee: no leakage, just stuff when I squeeze. It made me feel weird. I keep checking to see if it was a fluke. I had the same kind of feelings like when I started my period--I knew it would happen, but it's still strange. Really, a lot of the body changes are giving me puberty flashbacks!

@mfa_lady: Ahhhh....that looks nice, and what a cute bump! Much better than our rainy day here. Enjoy time away!

@Radish: the 26th, I believe. Sooooo far away! The other day my husband said, "Wait, so we're doing that for sure?" There's still time to be team green!

29. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Happygal: Dang, that is quite the wait... not as long as if you decide to be team green, though!

30. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: I understand your feelings completely and I'm sure it will just take a little time. but I am happy to have another team blue on this board too two brother playing together sounds really sweet!

31. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@Snowdrop: I've had a good bit of back/rib pain. My midwife said it's everything growing and stretching and putting lots of pressure back there.

@Mrs. Confetti: Congrats, mama!!

32. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@Snowdrop: Yes I've been having backpain for a few weeks now. It usually gets worse as the day progresses especially if I'm on my feet alot.

@Mrs. Confetti: Congrats! It will be so cute to see your little boys be BFFs in the future.

@Happygal: lol puberty flashbacks! Thanks for the giggles.

33. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

JANUARY MAMAS!!
    Due Dates
    January 1st: Oliviaoblivia (#2), namaste (#1)
    January 2nd: PMRLADY (#1)
    January 3rd: MFA_LADY (#1), Meowkers (#1)
    January 6th: Cupcake (#2)
    January 8th: MrsHansen82 (#1)
    January 10th: Charmed (#1)
    January 11th: MrsTiger (#2)
    January 13th: KeepCalmCarrie (#2)
    January 15th: CatchAFallingStar (#1), bhbee (#2), MapleMoose (#2)
    January 16th: Oliviapope (#1)
    January 18th: Mrs. Blue (#3), sorrycharlie (#2)
    January 20th: Pumuckl (#2), Gigi2 (#1)
    January 21st: SleepyMonkey (#2)
    January 23rd: HappyGal (#1), Mrs. Confetti (#2)
    January 25th: Espion (#2), JCCovi (#2)
    January 26th: NerdBee (#2), Raindrop (#2). Pepperland (#1)
    January 29th: jojepie (#2), cheesehead (#2)
    January 30th: Snowdrop (#1), Radish (#2)

Next Appointment
    September 10th: Radish (Anatomy Scan), Mrs. Blue (Anatomy Scan)
    September 12th: Snowdrop (Anatomy Scan), cheesehead (Anatomy Scan)
    September 15th: cheesehead
    September 22: namaste
    September 23rd: Charmed
    September 30th: Radish
    October 2nd: Pepperland

34. Mrs. Cheesecake

blogger / kiwi / 588 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: Congrats on the upcoming baby boy!

Also, I had my anatomy scan this past Friday and it was confirmed that I am in fact pregnant with a baby. But no news about the sex since we are team green. This time I only drank half the amount of water prescribed to me and the ultrasound tech didn't say anything about it. It was great to see our LO! S/he was very cooperative and the appointment went by quickly.

Hope everyone is doing well. I can't wait until the weather cools down here - it's just too hot for a preggo!

35. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@jojepie: Glad everything is looking good!

36. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@jojepie: congrats on a healthy baby!

Where are you Raindrop??? I hope all is well.

37. charmed

persimmon / 1177 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: congrats on a baby boy!!
    @jojepie: glad your anatomy scan went well

38. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@jojepie: glad everything is going well! I don't know how you team greeners do it!

39. Pepperland

pea / 17 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: Congrats on your boy!!! I've taught many pairs of brothers and always love watching their interactions, so sweet!

@jojepie: Yay, another for team green! Congratulations on being pregnant with a baby

@sorrycharlie: You know, I really have no feeling about the sex one way or the other. Old wives' tales have been inconclusive, DH and my sister are thinking it'll be a boy, but I have no idea yet!

40. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: Congratulations on a baby boy! I am almost hoping for a boy because I think same gender siblings have the potential to be much closer. I want my kids to have the same relationship me and my sister do, so there is one major plus for two boys!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee