Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2015 Moms

1. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@anbanan15: ah!

2. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@FannyMae: We should do this! I wonder how difficult it would be to go back and update or super old list...maybe I'll get on that tomorrow!

3. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

My ultrasound is tomorrow first thing!! Been waiting sooooo long (21 weeks)!

4. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Miss Sarah: I'm bored at home alone so just scoured the thread for your last update a few pages ago - Can't wait to see more gender/team green updates!

November Mamas

November 6th: CaliCatLady
    November 7th: Sicem07
    November 8th: nanilani
    November 10th: EleanorRigby
    November 11th: LadyTron, littleredhairedgirl
    November 12th: BigSkyGirl
    November 13th: FinFan
    November 14th: Sometimesshesings
    November 15th: Peaches1038
    November 19th: WrkBrk ,clover Miss Sarah,
    November 21st: AggieDaze, JennyG
    November 26th: Hoots , anbanan15
    November 27th: HourThyme, FannyMae
    November 28th: ChaosMaven
    November 29th: Imabee

December 1st: EBSC
    December 6th: Mrs Hedgehog

5. sometimesshesings

apricot / 358 posts

@FannyMae: yay! thanks for updating the list! You can mark me as team green.

6. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@FannyMae: woohoo! Thanks!

@Finfan: Thinking of you, good luck!

7. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@FannyMae: ohh good job! It seemed like more people knew fender than this! Still a lot to go!! Lots of boys too!

@Finfan: eep!

8. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@FannyMae: You can mark me as having a ! DD is going to have a little sister! Also my due date was moved up to November 10th. So excited!

9. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@FannyMae: Thank you for updating! Finally catching up - feel so behind you all, at 18w 5d. We won't have our ultrasound until 22w, but you can mark me as Team Green

10. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@FannyMae: Thanks for updating this list!
    @Finfan: Congrats on the girl! So exciting!

We had our anatomy scan yesterday. Everything looked good but baby boy was not a fan of having his photo taken--he kept squirming away. It was fun to see him moving around in there, though!

I've gained 5 lbs so far at 18 wks...lately I have been absolutely ravenous. Maybe it's my body making up for all of the nausea and lack of appetite during the first trimester?

11. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@FannyMae: thank you for the update! So fun!
    @Finfan: yay! Sisters are the best!

Now I can't wait for our anatomy scan. It's going to be next Friday and I'm so excited. My husband convinced me to find out. It's our anniversary so we are going to have them put it in an envelope and open it before we go to our favorite restaurant to celebrate. It can't come soon enough!

12. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Finfan: Yay! Congrats!!!!!

13. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: That sounds fabulous! Cant wait to hear!

14. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Miss Sarah: Have you had your scan yet???????

15. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

PS General question - how much weight has everyone gained? I was told 20 pounds should be my goal (high BMI to start) and I have gained 7 as of today, week 20 day 0. If it's really true that you gain 1/3 in the first half and 2/3 in the second half, I am about on track. It feels like much more than 7 though ... hahaha.

16. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@Finfan: Congrats!!

17. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@wrkbrk: my scan is Monday!

Also, I have gained like 5 pounds and I'm only supposed to gain 15...so I hope I'm right on track too. I so badly need to watch my sugar though...I crave it all the time!! Ugh!

18. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Finfan: yay girl! Congrats!

19. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@wrkbrk: Thanks! I haven't gained anything yet at 20 weeks 4 days. Well I had an appt 2 weeks ago and hadn't gained anything at that time. I don't have a scale so maybe I've gained some since then. I'm actually a little worried about it but my midwife said its fine. My bmi is 22. I'm eating a milkshake now to get things going

20. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Finfan: Congrats!!

21. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

November Mamas

November 10th: EleanorRigby, FinFan

22. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@FannyMae: @Finfan: @Chaosmaven: updated for you ladies

23. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: LUCKY! ACK! Hahaha.

24. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Miss Sarah: Oh Monday ok! I thought it was today. 5 pounds sounds awesome! That's not much at all. I've had friends gain 15-20 by 20 weeks so I will give us a pat on the back.

25. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

yay!! just jumped online this morning and seen all your posts, whoohoo for updated list! 3 team greens, 4 boys and 3 girls! Exciting times

I don't even know how much weight I've put on. Easily 5 kg + (around 10 pounds probably!). I'm going to pork it by the time this baby is born.

26. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@anbanan15: thanks!!

I'm not even glancing at the scale. I'm confident my doc will let me know if they are worried about my weight gain. I will just obsess about it if I know and I'm already heavier than I want to be so... Just trying to eat well and relax.

27. EBSC

cherry / 178 posts

@anbanan15: thanks for putting this together and keeping me on it I'm floating between this board and December mamas as I'm always so envious here..

Congrats to all who know already (and the strong team greeners)! I'm anxiously awaiting my 20wk on 7/14

28. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@wrkbrk: I actually have lost a couple lbs at every appointment (I'm overweight to start with) but I'm sure that will change soon. My ob never gave me a max gain but I will try to keep it reasonable.

29. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@EBSC: @FannyMae: put it together not me She did a pretty awesome job!

30. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@anbanan15: and I just copied it from previous posts! team WORK! haha

@EBSC: I'm sure that for some of us due at the end of the month there is going to be some overlapping into december and vice versa

My OB doesn't ever weigh me, even in my last pregnancy. Which is a good thing because I would probably burst into tears at the sight of the scales hahah

31. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

My OB has never commented on weight gain being too much/little in 3 pregnancies. Even this week when I thought I gained an astronomical amount between appointments my midwife was pleased and said that's a fantastic weight gain. Meanwhile I do not agree and want to cry lol

32. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@anbanan15: last week at work my SIL came past for a visit and hadn't seen me in about 2 months. I was wearing a knit dress/tunic with a few layers, and she said OMG YOU'RE FAT! lol dumbass. she copped an ear bashing for that. I'm 6 foot tall, a size 14, add a baby belly and what do you get?

33. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@FannyMae: oh my goodness!!! Your dumbass comment made me laugh, but seriously?! She deserves to be called that for that comment! I'm sure you look great!

34. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@anbanan15: hahah to be honest what I *actually* said was F... OFF YOU B....!!

35. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@FannyMae: I like that reply!

36. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@wrkbrk: I've gained like 10 so far. I gained almost 45 last time (ugh) and am trying very hard not to let that happen this time. As someone who's always struggled to keep weight off, it's really hard to accept that now I need to gain weight. Best thing I can do is eat healthy and try to stay active. My body will do the rest.

We had our anatomy scan this week and the tech and doctor both are thinking girl!! We already have a DS so we are pretty excited. There was a very minor concern with the kidneys being a little dilated. They were 5 mm and should only be 4 mm. I'll get another ultrasound in a month to check things out. Other than that, everything looked great!!!

This little lady has been wiggling around lots and lots which I am loving. Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing 4th!!

37. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@FannyMae: People say the dumbest things. I can still remember a family friend telling me I looked huge they last time I was pregnant. I don't remember what my response was cause I think I was in shock. Good for you for sticking it to her.

38. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

November Mamas

November 10th: EleanorRigby, FinFan

39. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@JennyG: yay! So much fun! I really enjoyed having one of each! I hope everything goes well at your next scan.

40. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@JennyG: Yay! A girl!!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee