Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2015 Moms

1. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@wrkbrk: I've gained about 5ish. But I'm still on metformin, so and I think that has limited the gain.

@anbanan15: Thanks for updating the list!

@FannyMae: I can't believe she said that! Your response was perfect!

@Miss Sarah: Good luck Monday!

2. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

For everyone who is feeling movement- do you feel something everyday? Do you feel the same amount of movement every day? Just curious!

3. EBSC

cherry / 178 posts

@peaches1038: I've just started to feel the baby, and it's only when I'm slowing down-- in the evenings, on the couch, or when I wake up in the morning. Babe seems to sleep when I'm busy... So yes, fairly regular so far!

4. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@peaches1038: I definitely have some days were I feel her more than others and a few where I didnt feel her at all. I'd get myself all worked up that something is wrong and then feel her wiggling around the next day.

5. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@JennyG: yay a girly!

@peaches1038: some days I don't feel much of anything other than a pressure spot where the baby is pushing, but other times (like last night) its stretching and popcorn going off non stop. my LO was awake at 4am as it was freezing cold and she needed a blanket, so baby decided to wake up too.

6. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: I have felt it everyday so far but it's only been a week. And it's not a lot - 2 or 3 times I notice throughout the day.

7. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@EBSC: @JennyG: @FannyMae: @wrkbrk: thanks for the quick responses! I definitely feel something every day, but it could be much more one day in frequency and 'strength' compared to the next. I figured it was normal but I like to hear everyone else's experiences!

8. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@peaches1038: I was just thinking about this myself. It's still a new experience for me, but I have definitely noticed some days are more active than others. But I think it also depends on how busy i am because the movements are still so subtle, if I'm not focusing on it, I'd probably miss it.

9. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Tomorrow afternoon is almost here. I promise, I'm super excited to see baby and find out baby's gender...but was anyone else nervous for their anatomy scan? It took so long to become pregnant, I feel like I'm still in denial that its real and everything will be fine.

10. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Miss Sarah: yep, I get anxious/scared when I'm leading up to the scans, and kind of hold my breath in the moment til I hear that everything is ok. I have a midwife appointment at my hospital on Wed, and then my 20 week scan is next Thursday

11. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Miss Sarah: Mine is Friday and I'm pretty nervous for it. I just really want to hear that everything is looking like it should!! Good luck and I'll be thinking of you!! Can't wait for the update!

12. sometimesshesings

apricot / 358 posts

@Miss Sarah: Good luck with your scan! Mine is on Tuesday, and I'm definitely feeling nervous about everything looking okay. I haven't seen this babe since week 9, when it still looked like a little blob.

13. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Baby is perfectly healthy! Measured a couple days early, but because we did IVF, our due date is pretty solid! I'm so sooo in love. We are keeping the gender secret until Wednesday night, but I will share then.

14. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Miss Sarah: YAY! What a perfect photo! I didn't know you did IVF! So glad everything is going great and cannot wait to hear on Wednesday!

15. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Miss Sarah: Yay! Feels so good to know everything is alright. What a great picture!!

16. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@Miss Sarah: What an awesome picture! So glad everything is looking great!

17. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Miss Sarah: hello bubba!! 20 week scans are so awesome, they look like proper real babies!! congratulations, hope you're floating on clouds after your scan

18. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Miss Sarah: Awwww!! Yay for a great ultrasound! That's a great photo!

19. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@sometimesshesings: Been thinking about you, hope everything went well today.

20. sometimesshesings

apricot / 358 posts

@Miss Sarah: thank you for thinking of me!! I was just stopping by to check in.

Everything looked good at the ultrasound today. Of course, we won't know for sure until the doctor has a chance to review the images, but the tech seemed unconcerned. We're still team green, but Kaiser now knows the sex. Baby was sucking its hand, wedged behind my belly button and kicking up a storm.

21. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Miss Sarah: @sometimesshesings: Yay! Awesome news!

22. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@sometimesshesings: Yay!!! Cute pic!!

23. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@sometimesshesings: oh my gosh, adorable!!

24. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@sometimesshesings: hello cutie!! great to hear it all went well

25. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@sometimesshesings: What a great pic!

26. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

I've made a thread for our baby girl name contenders if anyone wants to help us out! Thanks!! http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/caroline-ivy-or-hadley?replies=1#post-2230174

27. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Finfan: Yay! Ivy got my vote!!!

28. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@sometimesshesings: Wow your pictures are SO MUCH better than mine! Ha! So clear! You can really see that baby! That's awesome.

29. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

My little baby is a little princess! I love her so much already!

30. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Finfan: Ohh I like Caroline!!

31. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Miss Sarah: Yayyyyyy!!! Congrats!

32. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Miss Sarah: Congrats!

33. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

November Mamas

November 6th: CaliCatLady
    November 7th: Sicem07
    November 8th: nanilani
    November 10th: EleanorRigby, FinFan
    November 11th: LadyTron, littleredhairedgirl
    November 12th: BigSkyGirl
    November 14th: Sometimesshesings
    November 15th: Peaches1038
    November 19th: WrkBrk ,clover Miss Sarah
    November 21st: AggieDaze, JennyG
    November 26th: Hoots , anbanan15
    November 27th: HourThyme, FannyMae
    November 28th: ChaosMaven
    November 29th: Imabee

December 1st: EBSC
    December 6th: Mrs Hedgehog

34. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@Miss Sarah: Yay!! My first (and this one) is a girl too! So much fun. Congrats!!

35. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Miss Sarah: OMG! I searched this thread just to check on you! YAY! Congrats!!!!!!!!

36. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

Wow, I dropped off the face of this thread for a while there . . .

Had my anatomy scan three weeks ago and found out that we are having a boy! It's been fun to start talking names/registry/nursery/etc since knowing that information. Everything with the baby looked good so far, but I apparently have marginal cord insertion which can reduce baby's growth. I have to go back for another ultrasound in a few weeks for monitoring. Of course I scared myself by googling it, but both my OB and the MFM doctor at the scan said that it's nothing to worry about and that there's nothing I can personally do about it. I've just been keeping on with what I'd already been doing.

37. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

@wrkbrk: At 22.5 weeks, I've gained just shy of 11lbs. I actually lost everything I had gained during the first tri after doing tons of walking on vacation, so that's basically all second tri gain. I use the charts on Ovuline to track my progress, and it's been pretty interesting to see how my body plays catch up, so to speak -- my weight appeared to skyrocket after I got back from vacation, and then it leveled out to the predicted gain rate after a few weeks. It was just today that I hit the lower end of their predicted "good" range again, so I guess I'm back on track

38. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@nanilani: Hey congrats on your !! Your weight gain sounds right on track. I just looked it up today and my app said for 21 weeks (which I am) about 12 pounds is good. Since I was high to start though I know I *should* be below that but meh. It's in the ballpark!

39. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

I usually only glance at the first one or two pages of recent posts, I hadn't seen this thread so did not pay attention there had been so many updates!

@JennyG: @Miss Sarah: Congrats on your princesses !
    @sometimesshesings: Beautiful baby!

40. sometimesshesings

apricot / 358 posts

@Miss Sarah: congratulations!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee