Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: she hates us and doesn't want to feed into our POAS addictions 🀣 I kid I kid

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I have a 14 to 16 day luteal phase. Also, when I POAS too early and keep going until my AF shows, it gets me a bit depressed bc I'm going on almost 3 years with one CP and no sticky BFPs to show for. I mark my AF date as my POAS date each cycle and, if I test early, AWESOME, you all get to hear me whine how I had a stark white stick ... if I don't, then it is no huge emotional toll, instead I go through my 1-day grievance when I get AF and move on. I've been trying to "disconnect" a bit for my own mental health.

@Sams Mom: Quite the contrary. You all keep me going. I pee on and share my OPKs and my BBT charts (* I don't pee on those! πŸ™„πŸ€£) religiously. I just have HPT anxiety. Lol

Side note - this cycle, I've basically had NADA for non-symptoms. Bloating and increased libido. That's it.

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I know 😁, just giving you a hard time. But know that if you POAS early, you can whine all you want because we all definitely do

4. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

Well I may O early this cycle. Do I count this opk as positive? Also ignore the hcg test. I was just double checking since I'm only CD 7.

5. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: oh yeah - I’ve got no room to talk on whining about stark white (and false positive) tests here... I’ve been the queen πŸ‘Έ as of late πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@cyoung: That looks pretty close to a positive OPK! You may wish to take another one this evening to verify and to see if it gets any darker. In the instance of a positive OPK at CD7, you would either start to OV tomorrow or on CD9. Keep in mind that you may also just be gearing up with a surge and preparing to OV but may never actually OV ... this has happened to many women after CPs. You have the typical 50/50 chance with this one. 🀞

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: @Yellowbeach:
    Thanks, ladies!
    I'll try and see if I can get myself to motivate myself to expedite the POAS process a bit to humor you both. πŸ˜‰ No promises but I'll see how I feel at 12 dpo instead of waiting until 15 or 16.

Expect whining if it is stark white. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

8. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@Kaohinani: okie dokie. I'll be temping to see if I see a shift and keep doing opks. We will see. If not that's totally fine.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

So, my really sick grandmother stated she'd love it if I'd have another greatgrandchild for her before her "days come to an end" even if my father and sister think it's stupid. (So dramatic.) I didn't have the heart to tell her how long or hard we've been trying. (Knife through heart.) I'm literally dying inside atm.
    Why.can't.I.get.knocked.up?!?!?! 😭😭😭😭

10. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

Well I'm confused and in shock. I got a postive pregnancy test. I've had negtive tests since last saterday and I had normal beta levels of being not pregnant Monday. They didnt bother to do betas Wednesday. Idk if the pic does it justice but hubby can see it too not problem.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@cyoung: It would make sense that you would have slight residual HCG after a CP. Although, that appears to be an indent. FRER are notorious for indents and false positives. Ask @Yellowbeach about her experiences with those. I wouldn't get too shaken up especially since you just received a positive OPK bc you are soon to be OV-ing.

12. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@cyoung: Yeah I hate to be a negative Nancy, but this is just like what my false FRERs looked like. I even took this one at CD9 this cycle (no possible way I was pregnant) and got a line. They are cruel, so I've switched to Wondfos to avoid the false hope.

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@cyoung: I agree with @Kaohinani: frer is terrible for these lines lately. I had nine β€œpositive β€œ tests last month, and my hcg was less than .5 when I had blood work. I had a couple of these this month too, but knew not to get excited.

14. Lily334

pea / 9 posts

@Kaohinani: Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Excited to be here! Hopefully I can avoid driving my husband crazy now that I have you all

15. Lily334

pea / 9 posts

@bananasareyellow: Sorry to hear about your miscarriage!

Hope we both get lucky on cycle #2!

16. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Lily334: It's so funny you say that... I also feel like this is a good outlet to hide all my fixating on TTC... if DH had any idea how mentally consuming and distracting it is, he probably wouldn't even let me operate a vehicle due to concern for distracted driving.

17. Lily334

pea / 9 posts

@yellowbeach: haha 100%!! I single-handedly burned through all of our cell phone data this month due to my obsessive google searches the last two weeks. Whoops!

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @Lily334: my husband thanks God for this site daily I'm pretty sure, because it has almost eliminated him hearing about every symptom and non symptom πŸ˜‚

19. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

I'm sorry I haven't been around much, I've been so busy! The concerts we have been practicing for since the start on September are both this weekend. The first was last night and the second is today in a few hours.

I just jumped in to give an update - I'm out. I'm 11dpo, temp dropped this morning and I started spotting. I'll pop back in tomorrow and add my chart.

I hope everyone is doing well!

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Lily334: @Yellowbeach: @Sams Mom: @Lazb:
    Wow, I'm super-tardy to this party. Y'all stay up too late! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I'm out by 9/10 PM! 😴 Up by 4:30 am!

To respond- DH knows TTC is on my mind constantly; however, I don't think he know knows the extent that I do obsess over it. I worry over my egg quality (* I'm not getting any younger over here! πŸ‘΅), my health, & his swimmers (* he has been working on a building that houses corrosive and toxic chemicals for the military ☠ ... I don't need a florescent green glowing mutant baby! πŸ‘½πŸ‘Ά) πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Honestly, being on HB's POAS Boards every month is what helps me hold it together and not (overshare) everything with DH which would [probably] spaz him out! πŸ€ͺ
    Thank you, ladies. πŸ’• (Not like any of you will read this BECAUSE YOU ALL STAYED UP LATE WITHOUT ME AND ARE NOW SLEEPING 😴!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚)

21. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@LAZB: Thank you. PS. I remember you from back in my (our) weddingbee days. Nice to "see" you again.

@cyoung: An early O would be lovely! The 2 week wait to O is always harder for me than the TWW for AF. How's your opk today? And I echo the other ladies - so many false faint line frers lately causing confusion and false hope. I recommend osoms if you don't mind buying in bulk - I've never had a false result in 6 years of using them, plus in my experience they are more sensitive than frers and wondfos.

@Lily334: I hope so! Here's to lucky cycle #2!

AFM - I'm cd3 and still pulling b(faint)ps, but they look like my tests did with a beta of 3 last year (during a previous m/c), so hopefully this m/c will be complete soon and this cycle will be pretty normal. Good luck to bees POAS soon!

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Say it ain't so!!! You can not be out! Ugh! ☹ I was awaiting a happy update from you not an, "I'm out."

Well, I'm glad you are staying busy and the concert series is going well. I wish we were able to see pictures or a video. (I love concerts!) Good luck! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

23. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

I took another this morning. Its definitely darker. My levels were less then 2 Monday. I Od early. If I Od when I think I'm 8 dpo. This is actually a walgreens pink dye.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@cyoung: My only suggestion would be to head back to the OBGYN for another beta. As I stated before, if you are still pregnant ... HAPPY DANCE!!! But, there is also the possibility of residual HCG, hormone producing cysts and tumors, perimenopause (always have higher levels of LH and can pop low levels of hcg) ... the list goes on. I'm going to remain hopeful but, HCG usually does not show on urine tests then disappear and return when betas run negative, especially during one's ovulatory period. The only 3 possibilities would be: (1) dual cycling a month (but your OBGYN would have recognized this with your cycle) and it is rare, (2) very early pregnancy (you weren't pregnant before but are now), or (3) a hormonal imbalance. I'm REALLY pulling for a #2. Good luck!

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@cyoung: I’m confused, I thought you were cd8? I’d still be cautious before getting too excited

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Ugh! 😟 I think I'm coming down with something. My throat is a bit sore and I feel off. πŸ€’ Lovely ... Just in time for a busy week to begin. #SickMakesMeAGrumpyLump

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: sorry to hear that, hope you’re not!

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I’m waiting for af to start, took another test this morning just in case, but nada. Probably for the best that I’m not pregnant if I’m going to have surgery, but in case I don’t have to do it now or for whatever reason I put it off, I started vitex today to get my system in good shape lol. My first appointment is in a week from tomorrow, so we will see what they say.

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Thank you. Hey, I know you said you received a BFN and all, but you know me, I'm still hoping you'll get a BFP after all is said and done. πŸ˜‰

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Someone can tell that her mom is coming down with a funk. πŸ€’πŸ€§ For the last 15 minutes, I figured I'd lay down and rest (maybe even see if I could nap 😴 - which I never do) but I've had a 20-lb fur blanket cuddling me and sniffing my face. πŸ•πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I wish this were the "Pili-pregnacy Test BFP," but I have a feeling she is just comforting her sick mama. πŸ™„πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: pili knows best, and I'm voting preggo, but that's because I will always vote pregnant

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: so sweet

33. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Ladies, please send all your luck (but not baby dust this time) my way. Tomorrow morning I get a second shot at passing my Emergency Medicine boards. (FYI you can take it up to 5 times). This is particularly important to me, not just professionally but personally as well. Last year I missed it by one point (75 when 76 was passing). I was going through so much. Premature delivery, PPD, brain surgery for DD along with countless hours of PT. I was stretched too thin but had no where to let give except time studying. This year hasn’t been a cake walk either with our TFMR and now 2 failed FETs, but I feel stronger, I feel more ready, and I know whatever happens I’m still a good doctor, and a good mom.

Send me
    πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
    ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
    πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€!

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: all of the luck possible being sent your way!
    πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
    πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

35. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: 😘

36. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@yellowbeach: sending so much good luck to you. Testing is so stressful.

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@yellowbeach: sending you all the good luck!!!

38. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@yellowbeach: Best of luck. You will rock it!

39. megpie

coffee bean / 44 posts

Soooo I’m very impatient and decided to test tonight instead of tomorrow, and you guys... it’s positive!

My DH and I are freaking out right now! If I O’d when I think I did, I’m 10 dpo today. I guess I’ll be calling my Dr tomorrow morning! Ahh

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@megpie: Whoah!!! No squinting required - that's a great line, congrats!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee