Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2018 POAS

1. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Petitduck: oh man, bad all around, sorry

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: Oh, NOOOO! ☹ So much bad news. Hopefully, the next few days will look up and will bring you something good. Sending *hugs*

3. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Petitduck: Oh man - that's a double-whammy

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@bananasareyellow: did you test again? How’d it look today?

5. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@LAZB: Thanks for checking in! No good news, I'm afraid. My tests were darkest on the 21st, then got gradually lighter every day until I finally got a negative this morning. I tested out my miscarriage last cycle with osoms and had a clear negative on November 6th, so I think this cycle was yet another chemical. If that's true, I've had three chemicals in a row. I think I'm going to ask for a referral for some recurrent loss testing. Might be jumping the gun, but we're AMA so if there's something wrong causing these miscarriages I don't want to waste time. Plus we've met our insurance out-of-pocket this year so if I can get testing done next cycle it'll be pretty much free...

6. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@bananasareyellow: oh man, I’m sorry 😩

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@bananasareyellow: I'm sorry to read you may have had a possible CP. ☹ I was really hoping you'd have your rainbow BFP. Going for recurrent loss testing seems an intelligent decision to me, especially if insurance will cover the costs. I hope you are able to find some answers.

8. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@LAZB: @Kaohinani: Thanks, ladies.

9. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

Guys?.... I just took these. Dipped from the same pee. The pink test showed up in 3 minutes. I’m so confused and nervous. I have had brown bleeding and discharge and some red since Saturday and even put my diva cup in. Really thought it was my period because it was a lot and all day every time I wiped and my cervix felt definitely open when I checked yesterday. It has stopped for now I think. I haven’t even said anything to my hubby yet. The pee literally just dried. Not sure what to think.

10. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

@Petitduck: just happened to be lurking and saw your post.. def BFP's right there lady!!

11. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@Petitduck: Look at those lines! Take a breath, then call your doc! Tell them you got a positive test but you are bleeding and need to be seen. Hopefully it's just implantation bleeding and all is well! Keep us updated!

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: Omg, omg, omg, omg!!!! 😀👏THAT is a beautiful line!👍 I am SO flipping excited for you that I could do a front walk-over (* and I haven't done one since I was in HS!!! Lol!) 🎉🎈 Before we get too excited though (and I know I am), I would call your PCM or OBGYN to check on the bleeding. It could be perfectly normal, as most early bleeding (especially brownish) without cramping is; however, just to be safe ... As your test date was the 30th, I'm betting on an implantation bleed.
    Did I mention how excited I am for you? 😉

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

🏈🍂🍃NOVEMBER 2018 POAS🍃🍂🏈
    *AKA - "NOVEMBER'S Dogs, Babies, Charts, and Sticks ... and random stuff."

• LAZB: 11/2-ish
    • Megpie: 11/5 -
    • Petitduck: 11/5
    • Paranundrum: 11/5
    • Kaohinani: 11/12
    • Clementine12: 11/12
    • CreativeMomma15: 11/15
    • Mrs. K: 11/17
    • Bananasareyellow: 11/25
    • Cyoung: 11/25 -
    • Sams Mom: 11/28
    • Lily334: 11/30
    • Petitduck: 11/30 -
    • Lioness21: TBD

Best of luck to all this month!

🙋‍♀️Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders for November:
    • Yellowbeach
    • Mamabear87
    • SupernovaJ
    • QBbride

🎄🎇☃️🎁DECEMBER POAS BOARD 🎁☃️🎇🎄
    http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/december-2018-poas#post-2856043

14. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Ajsmommy: thank you!

@Kaohinani: thanks. You’re so sweet, truly. @bananasareyellow: thanks for the direct instructions. I need that. Going to call my doctor and see if they can squeeze me in with my kid’s appointment this week. I have had implantation bleeding in a previous pregnancy and this has been more significant so that’s why I’m hesitant to get excited right this moment. Last time he ordered betas for me so perhaps he would do that this time.

15. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@Petitduck: Sending good thoughts your way!

16. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@bananasareyellow: thank you. Going to see the doctor on Thursday.

17. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

Going for a beta tomorrow. Should know on Monday morning whether I need to go for a repeat beta. Doctor was unconvinced and said I shouldn’t bother with urine tests anymore because they won’t be accurate in determining if I’m pregnant. Apparently... I have already peed on 10 million.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: I already harassed you on the Dec POAS board to wish you luck . . . Now I'm stalking you here to make certain you see the message. 😳🤣

19. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani:

20. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

Just for fun. Tests from the last three days. Tuesday is top left. Wednesday bottom left. Today on the right. Made me disappointed my doctor was not “yes, you’re for sure pregnant!” But I’ll know soon how things are going.

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: 🤔 It looks like you are doubling HCG at a 48-hour rate. Looks great!!! 👍

22. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: I thought it looked okay!

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Petitduck: those look great!

24. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: @Kaohinani: I’m spotting now though and there’s some pink blood. I also had a tiny mucous clot an hour ago. :(. Ugh. This sucks.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee