Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Send him an email! πŸ’» What is stopping you?! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ If it were a question about DS or DH, you'd be all over that keyboard typing and making phone calls! ... Besides, at this point, your OBGYN is used to you and knows YOU WANT ANSWERS. There is NO shame in that. πŸ™‚

2. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Y'all, I'm so excited! No surgery for now! Basically, even though I have a shit ton of problems, since I don't have pain shooting down my leg, and I'm "only" 35 (patients are usually in 60s-80s), they prefer to hold off more if possible.
    He said I'll probably need surgery in the future, but can put it off now. I did an x-ray to check for one more thing, but I already contacted the re to schedule blood work for today lol.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: That is FLIPPING AMAZING NEWS! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ (Any therapies suggested?)

So excited for you! BTW, that means:
    More TTC with LAZB!

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Because I was trying to be sane for a couple days between daily communication with Sam's pediatrician (which Sam had a normal poop yesterday!!!). Buuuut, since my OB and his Ped are in totally different fields and buildings, no one can judge me for crazy emailing more than one doctor at a time.

I did tell his nurse that with my luck I will start before she even gets the chance to respond

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: That is very exciting! And I like your doctor! Not many in the experience I've had with my husband will tell you that you can stand to wait. We had 2 doctors tell us fusion at 25 years old was the only option my husband had. Thankfully we went for a third opinion.

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ That would be your luck, eh? Just know that no one is judging you here. πŸ™‚
    Side note: Yay, for solid toddler poops! πŸ’©

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I know colds can last up to 10 days, but, seriously, 5 days straight with a stuffy nose, runny eyes (I normally have dry eye due to Sjogren's syndrome), sneezing EVERYWHERE, and just drained is getting to be a bit much. No fever though. Just, ick. πŸ€’πŸ€§

Had to complain somewhere. I've got no one else to complain to that would actually listen (husband, kids, or friends) and I refuse to complain to clients or coworkers. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Didn't you think you were sick before you tested when you were pregnant with one of your kids? Just saying

9. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Hahaha I agree she should also test. 🀧=πŸ‘Ά

@lazb: that’s such great news you can avoid surgery for now. So much less stress lifted as we head into the holidays. Break out the sticks my dear!

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: You are a brat.
    Yes, both actually.
    #1) I couldn't attend a flaming Lips concert bc I thought I had the flu with DD. BD on the 19th, DH went to training, missed concert with friends on the 25th, sick for one week, tested when DH returned. 6 weeks preg. ----
    2.) With DS, met DH at his redeployment (return) with a 103 fever. Started AF 2 days later. I was fine by the time we BD but DH caught my "sick." He lovingly passed it back to me so I was ill for a couple days (again) before my BFP. ----

This time is different though. With both DD and DS, I was tipped off by smell aversion and sore tatas. I have NADA this cycle. My nose is so stuffed, I can't smell. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ On top of it, I have no appetite AT ALL. I've been eating soup, drinking bone broth, and nibbling chips (salt feels great on my throat). I just can't be.

@Yellowbeach: Stop egging her on. You aren't helping.

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: @yellowbeach: thanks y'all! I'm sooooooo relieved!
    @Kaohinani: it sucks you have such a bad cold! I feel like lemon chicken soup is even better than chicken noodle if you can get your hands inside, I bet it's help! I have an instant pot recipe I put together I'd you want that too

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Please, Wall me the recipe. Sounds great ... I have always been a huge citrus fan and I've been on a soup kick since the stuffy nose started. Thank you!

13. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

Am I crazy or does this seem pretty dark for cd8? I know it’s still pretty pale, but I was kind of surprised to get anything yet. I’m just really hoping I magically o before my hubby leaves for work. Usually I don’t get a dark positive until cd18. I downloaded a bunch of apps to try and keep track of pics. Just interesting I guess.

Let’s get some more bfps up in here! If I o early then I will potentially get a shot to poas in November. Waiting to see.

14. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: lemon anything is so tasty!

@Kaohinani: I’m dying over here with your fake test and fortune cookies. We’re all so excited for when you poas and get that bfp! No symptoms at all could be the true sign? Don’t give into our peer pressure...yet. But I know I’m waiting eagerly to see.

15. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: and also, amazing news about your back surgery not being required!!

@samsmom: glad your kiddo is moving in the healthy direction. Mine have been sick on and off, more on than off, since September. Back to back colds and fevers sometimes. It sucks. Hope af starts soon so you can get this show on the road.

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: Thank you.
    I have OVed on CDs 9-13 (unmedicated) and have gotten positive OPKs from 8 on so, to me, it does not appear extremely early especially since it is not positive just yet. You may have another day or 2 before a positive AND then 12-48 hours (most are 18-36) until OV so that would bring you [hypothetically] to CD 10-12 for OV. Not too bad. πŸ˜‰πŸ€ž

17. Lily334

pea / 9 posts

@Kaohinani: Haha glad I'm not alone in my train of thought regarding illnesses!!

Also, I am 100% the same way about taking HPTs my heart starts racing and I have to literally work up the courage to go look at it after 5 minutes. Paralyzing fear. Haha

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Lily334: It is crazy how much the TTC/HPT anxiety is REAL! 😬
    πŸ˜‚

19. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: oh, also forgot to mention af hasn’t ended yet. It was 10 days start to finish last month. I thought I was safe this morning with a pad...I was not. Super frustrating. That’s why the opk was also a bit weird. I’ll go with your day 10-12 prediction that would be perfect! :). Haha.

Also, I know the poas anxiety too. I don’t always have it, but it is full body gripping for me when it happens. It’s a lot of hope. So it’s hard.

The 9th you will be late or that’s when af is due?

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: AF is due on the 9th. I've been hoping for some nausea or something so I'd have a reason to test. πŸ˜‚ I do know though that most symptoms do not actually begin until the 5-9 weeks of pregnancy so I may be out of luck in my search.

21. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: my only symptoms with both my kids was some light implantation bleeding which I easily could have missed if I wasn’t such a bathroom psycho tp checker when ttc! Fingers crossed. For two days from now.

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Petitduck: thanks

I already got in for my cd3 us and am doing bw now. I'm debating whether to do a full monitored cycle (which would basically just be them giving me another us to tell me when to trigger) or unmonitored (so clomid but no trigger)

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

so if my crazy pants makes it to "9 dpo" (temps only while on provera) without a period, this crazy lady is taking a test... Because why the hell not? I've waited like a month (not really) and Kaohinani gets a couple more days before I push her to test.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: OK, pushy-pants ... Here's your
    "P on a Stick."
    πŸ˜‰πŸ€“πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜˜

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: ummmm, definitely test! Always test!

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: 🀣🀣🀣🀣❀️❀️

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: hahahahahah

I did say you have until test day πŸ˜‚

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Aside from not ovulating since September and having a snowballs chance in hell at being pregnant right now... Remington hasn't paid me this much attention since I was pregnant 3 years ago

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: also I can only imagine the side eye you got from your family running outside to stick a post it on a stick and take a picture πŸ˜‚

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Your dog is so adorable and cuddly looking.

My husband is used to my brand of crazy. πŸ€ͺ I went running (more like slow shuffling with slippers on) with a post-it, marker, and my cell in one hand and tissues and mug of tea in the other. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ When I came back in, DH asked what it was about. I explained and all I got was a shrug and, "That'll work." Obviously, I keep expectations here really low. πŸ™„

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: πŸ˜‚

So my Doctor emails back says, "any amount of spotting after provera counts as a period. Have you had any spotting at all?" I answer back within 10 minutes that I haven't even had pink tinged CM... And still no answers 😡

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

14 dpo - oral temps .02Β° decrease but Tempdrop temps fell .50Β°. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ IDK. Still no symptoms so I'm assuming AF is on her way.

33. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Not below your coverline though, right?

34. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@LAZB: hope your labwork looks great! Let us know what type of cycle you decide on!

@Sams Mom: I hope you get clarity soon! Being in limbo sucks.

@Kaohinani: I hope AF stays away! FX!

@Petitduck: how's your opk today? Hope you o early enough to have a good chance this cycle!

35. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

I finally got a negative hpt yesterday (after my miscarriage last cycle). I'm on cd7 today and impulsively did an opk - looks like I may o super early this cycle! I do typically O on the early side (cd11), but I was expecting a delayed o this cycle due to the miscarriage. Only problem is we haven't started bding yet this cycle! Going to start tonight and hope o waits a couple more days.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: @bananasareyellow:

THIS is what I'm working with, ladies.
    Oral temps on left and Tempdrop temps on right. Oral temps still way above coverline and Tempdrop just barely. #confused.

Wow, bananasareyellow, that is one nice looking OPK! Happy BD-ing! πŸ˜‰

37. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@Kaohinani: I've only ever temped orally so that's what I trust. Hopefully the tempdrop has it wrong this time!

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@bananasareyellow: Thank you. Hopefully, it is wrong. 🀞 I won't know unless I see a rise tomorrow and AF never arrives so, let's hope for the best. πŸ™‚ I think my POAS plan has changed and I'll POAS if I'm late (@Sams Mom is going to send a mob my way to beat the pee out of me. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚). Why waste a HPT and depress myself further if AF is inevitable, eh? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
    #StillHopefulButNotDelusional

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

πŸˆπŸ‚πŸƒNOVEMBER 2018 POASπŸƒπŸ‚πŸˆ

β€’ LAZB: 11/2-ish
    β€’ Megpie: 11/5 -
    β€’ Petitduck: 11/5
    β€’ Paranundrum: 11/5
    β€’ Kaohinani: 11/12
    β€’ Clementine12: 11/12
    β€’ CreativeMomma15: 11/13
    β€’ Mrs. K: 11/17
    β€’ Bananasareyellow: 11/21
    β€’ Cyoung: 11/25
    β€’ Sams Mom: 11/28
    β€’ Lily334: 11/30
    β€’ Lioness21: TBD

Best of luck to all this month!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders for November:
    β€’ Yellowbeach
    β€’ Mamabear87
    β€’ SupernovaJ
    β€’ QBbride

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: You're safe, all I know if you live in Georgia Still anxiously awaiting an answer from my doctor.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee