Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'll take "A sign" for $1,000 Alex!

But seriously, that is a wild way for them to pack them. Efficient? Yes. Also weird? Yes.

2. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I googled spotting 2dpo, saw a post from hellobee so I clicked it, and it was a post I made ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ apparently this happened to me 4.5 years ago (but only after ovulation at day 23). Only had a 6 day luteal phase that month, so who knows what happened.

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: That is actually hilarious, but hopefully this LP is longer!

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: gave me a good laugh!

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Lazb: @ Sams Mom: @Petitduck:
    I know, seriously, what an odd way to package to skeletons. They came in a small box. At first, I slid the large out one by it's head and I thought they forgot the toddler skeleton; however, as it unfolded, it's arm fell down (the other kept waving ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜‚) and I noticed the smaller one lodged between the ribs and the pelvic girdle. I laughed so hard!!! I had to "birth" the smaller one!!! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿคฃ I'm really hoping it is alluding to that I will be technically pregnant by Halloween. That would be amazing after so long. (Just being hopeful, here. ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Lazb, wow, speak of some irony there! Researching your OWN post... That is crazy. ๐Ÿ˜ Maybe this time your OV spotting will lend to better results? ๐Ÿคž

Incidentally, my best friend called. She is having a day filled with oddities as well. Her answer for all of "the wackiness?" - Tonight will be a full moon! ๐ŸŒ• Perhaps, there MAY be some truth to it?

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Full moons are legit. My husband swears night shift on full moons is when you deal with the crazy and the crazies all night long without a break. (Which he happens to be working tonight).

My work bestie swears she got pregnant because she O'd around the solar eclipse last year, so maybe the full moon will get you 2.

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: My sister is a cop (also a mil police in the Army National Guard) and boy, she has had some stories! I bet she and your DH would have a blast sharing Full Moon shift tales! ๐Ÿคฃ My best (male) friend works as an EMT in NY and he can also attest that 911 calls are off the chart during full moons. I haven't really had to deal with the crazy. ๐Ÿค”Reseach, teaching, and physical training doesn't really lend for all that much interaction with such. ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

Changing my poas date to Nov. 5th for a few reasons, so Iโ€™ll be a decent dpo and Iโ€™ll probably have started af by then probably as Iโ€™m very sure this month isnโ€™t ours.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸƒNOVEMBER 2018 POAS๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿˆ

โ€ข CreativeMomma15: 11/1
    โ€ข LAZB: 11/2-ish
    โ€ข Petitduck: 11/5
    โ€ข Paranundrum: 11/5
    โ€ข Kaohinani: 11/9
    โ€ข Clementine12: 11/12
    โ€ข Mrs. K: 11/17
    โ€ข Sams Mom: 11/28
    โ€ข Lioness21: TBD

Best of luck to all this month!

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders for November:
    โ€ข Yellowbeach
    โ€ข Mamabear87
    โ€ข SupernovaJ

10. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: haha. Thatโ€™s amusing. With my second, the cycle before it pregnant I had a really wonky cycle and ovulated late and had a 7 day lp I think. I usually ovulate late though.

11. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Kaohinani: OMG that skeleton!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I died! Itโ€™s all nice and snug in the womb. Now if thatโ€™s not a sign I donโ€™t know what is....

Definitely cheerleading you all on!

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I officially need a pill organizer... And I'm not even 30 yet ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Had to count my provera out because I couldn't remember if I'd taken it today or not.

#mombrainismakingmefeelold

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Soooooooo confused today. (Nothing new there, huh? ๐Ÿคฃ) Oral temps increased but barely. Tempdrop temps fell over .20ยฐ F. With all of the heavy cramping and such, I'd be inclined to assume I OVed; however, with such anemic temperatures, perhaps this will be an anovulatory cycle?!?!? Maybe I have a cyst ... my last was in my 20's (about 15 years ago). Too weird. Hopefully, Tempdrop adjusts my temps tomorrow and I will have a shift... as for the oral temps, ugh. Fallback rise is normally between 2-4 dpo not 1 dpo. So confused! ๐Ÿ˜ซ

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank goodness for Amazon!
    I couldn't live without my big honkin' pill ๐Ÿ’Šorganizer. ๐Ÿคฃ

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SupernovaJ: Thanks, hun. Hoping so! (Not too sure after these morning's temps but still have my fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž.)

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Yea I am definitely ordering one today. My husband told me last week when I got all the new meds I would need a pill organizer and I told him I'm not 80... Wellllllllll, here we are.

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@CreativeMomma15:
    @Clementine12:
    @Mrs. K:
    @Lioness21:

Just checking in, ladies. Hoping everything is fine with all of you. (I know it is exhaustive to keep up with all of our chitchat and banter, sometimes.)

18. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

I am coming off a chemical and so confused about dates lately - if I start my cycle dates on the day I started spotting I am CD 12. If I go by the day I actually started bleeding, CD7. I have no idea when to expect O (I have gone off CM and ovulation pain to predict this in the past) and feel like this month is probably not going to happen because even if I had a fertilized egg I don't think I'd have the lining to keep it. Does that make sense?

We were NTNP and i had hope a baby would happen without me thinking, planning, or worrying about it

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Clementine12: you need to go off of the day flow started for CD1. Cycles after CPs can be wonky, so the best way to tell for sure is to temp and/or use OPKs. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Clementine12: yep, go from the day full flow started. FWIW I had a chemical and got pregnant again the next month, so totally possible. That also ended in miscarriage, but not related to my lining or anything like that.

21. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Kaohinani: Hey! I'm still here! Thanks for checking in... On a side note, I think my POAS date got mistyped on the list... It will be 11/13.

I've been reading along, I promise! I'm coordinating a TON of work events this weekend so I've been distracted. That feeling of juggling so many balls at once and afraid to drop one... As for me and TTC, I've been trying not to obsess over planning this month while I've had AF. Now that that is finished, it's time to start thinking about opks again. I think I am CD 6 right now. I'm a little anxious because we are thinking we might need to take next month off to accommodate a big family vacation that's been planned. I'm frustrated because I don't want to take time off but I don't know what to think or do... Any thoughts? It's putting more pressure on this cycle for me which isn't mentally helpful so I need to figure out how to chill!

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Clementine12: I am so sorry to have not been able to respond sooner. Sam's Mom & Lazb are correct ... so you are, technically, CD7. (I had one a few cycles back, so I can empathize and sympathize with you.) For many ladies, the cycle AFTER a CP or miscarriage is the sticky one... I'm hoping it is true for you.

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@creativemomma15: I'm sorry. I will fix that for you immediately. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘
    P.S. You can be a part of the "uptight TTC" club ... I've been a member for years. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ SOOOOOOOO hard to relax during TTC (especially the TWW), even when taking a "chill" month.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸƒNOVEMBER 2018 POAS๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿˆ

โ€ข LAZB: 11/2-ish
    โ€ข Petitduck: 11/5
    โ€ข Paranundrum: 11/5
    โ€ข Kaohinani: 11/9
    โ€ข Clementine12: 11/12
    โ€ข CreativeMomma15: 11/13
    โ€ข Mrs. K: 11/17
    โ€ข Sams Mom: 11/28
    โ€ข Lioness21: TBD

Best of luck to all this month!

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders for November:
    โ€ข Yellowbeach
    โ€ข Mamabear87
    โ€ข SupernovaJ

25. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Kaohinani: I am totally a member of the uptight TTC club! It's mentally exhausting... But I'm glad to have HB friends who get it!

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Argh!!!! @Sams Mom, so much for taking it easy this cycle. I've been doing so well but today, all I've been able to obsess over is whether or not I actually OVed! Hypothetically, 4 things could have taken place:
    1.) I ovulated but Tempdrop isn't reading accurately bc they changed their logarithm last month ... but I barely increased in my oral BBT so IDK.
    2.) Anovulatory cycle and this blows.
    3.) I geared up to OV with a huge surge but didn't OV but I will later.
    4.) I had my surge on CD 9 (it showed on my evening OPK) but I'm actually OV-ing today (36-48 hours post surge) so, maybe, I will have a BBT increase tomorrow ...

At this point, IDK what is going on but I can't stop thinking about it. So frustrating!!! ๐Ÿ˜–

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm voting for the 4, and maybe the 3... You know because I'm psychic and a google doctor.

I still feel crazy while on my TTC vacation, I'm not fully crazy but a couple of marbles might be loose rolling around under the seats of my car. Uggghhhhhh. Ovulation is so far away, this 4 week wait is starting to get boring.

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh, I'm hoping you are correct. I feel the same about losing one's mind. We have been so laissez-faire this cycle (at least in comparison to the last gazillion. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚) but, in the last 8 hours, I think I've lost a marble or 2. I need a crystal ball ๐Ÿ”ฎ for the remainder of this cycle. That and my in laws arrive tomorrow so I am pretty stressed over having company. Come to think of it - exhaustion may also play into me misplacing my marbles! ๐Ÿค” DH and I were up until 1 am grouting the tile feature wall behind my tub. DS was awake from 3:39 am on. THEN, I had 2 clients today (one called out). I've been so tired and frustrated, I even called my cleaning ladies (* they come every 6 weeks) to scrub down the house because "I.JUST.CAN'T.TODAY." The entire time, my mind keeps returning to my anemic BBTs. The epitome of losing marbles over TTC. ๐Ÿคฃ

I just reread my post. I sound like such a whiner. Oh well ...

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: my grandparents-in-law are coming Friday-Monday this week, and my house still looks like a toddler tornado blew through the basement, the guest room needs emptied of storage boxes I hide in there, and I need to go grocery shopping... uggghhhhhh

I'll whine with you

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm cheating as we speak - I'm using a grocery delivery service from Publix. (* First time user. We shall see how this works.) I've got to wake DS from his nap and pick up DD from her Art Club then start supper. At some point, I'm hoping to find my marbles. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, please, whine along ... I can't be the only one here overwhelmed by life, TTC, the prospect of company, and with minute details gumming up the works. ๐Ÿ™„

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I use the online service for HyVee when I remember to. It's free home delivery, but I have to remember to do the shopping part a day in advance. The curbside pickup is usually easier to squeeze in same day, but that still doesn't happen sometimes. I love it when I remember it though!

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Hey, we were "same braining" it on the Jeans board. Lol. #BuckleRules

33. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ugh, I just did an mri, and filled out forms saying Iโ€™m not pregnant. Hope I didnโ€™t mess anything up, but it was totally necessary. This is me standing as straight as I can, and itโ€™s so much better today than yesterday.
    Please ignore my incredibly messy room, today was the first time I could get up at all since Sunday.

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Wow, that is a severe left lean. What did the MRI show? I'm hoping you feel better soon and it is nothing serious. โค

P.S. With the amount of pain you are in, I hardly believe anyone would worry about the keep of your bedroom. ๐Ÿ˜‰

35. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: itโ€™s actually wayyyyyy better now, if you would say Iโ€™m 85% straight today, I was probably 70% the last few days.

Iโ€™m conveniently going to a doctor for my back tomorrow in the same building as my RE, so Iโ€™m going to get blood work to test progesterone and hopefully confirm ovulation.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
    And I hope you feel better soon!

37. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks! Me too ๐Ÿ˜

38. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: You are not the only ones overwhelmed. I don't have to host anyone this weekend, but the stress of the last few weeks caught up with me last night in the most inappropriate situation...
    I sing in a choir and we get individual vocal lessons with a coach as a part of it. We go in turns for 15 minutes. I was the last one last night just before the end of choir practice as 9 pm. I had had a long day, I was up earlier than usual and went to the dentist 8 am (always a treat), then a long day at work. Anyway, I went to the coach, I sang for about 2 minutes fallowing her directions...and the burst out in tears. Super humiliating! She's a total stranger, I have seen her only twice. I guess it was partly because of the stress and exhaustion, but she also makes me a bit uncomfortable. She stands too close and needs too much eye contact in order to do her job properly.
    I just sat there crying for the next 13 of my 15 minute bracket, eventually starting to shake as well. She tried to defuse the situation with small talk...that was a mistake and made the whole thing even worse (if I have to speak when crying, I'll only cry harder), I don't mind though, she meant well.
    Ugh...

About TTC, FF thinks right now, that OV was on CD13, but I'm sure it's wrong and OV was on CD15, the cross hairs will probably jump tomorrow. I'm fine either way though, we DTD on both days.

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Aw, I'm so sorry that things have become that overwhelming. I can only imagine how you must have felt there crying with her staring at you. I don't cry often, but when I do, the floodgate of tears open and there is no holding back ... they are usually in frustration, anger, or, simply, helplessness. I hope things become easier for you in the next few days.

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I am a bit more relieved today. Both my oral and Tempdrop temps spiked (2 days post positive OPK ... so, @Sams Mom, we were correct, #4 it appears to be.)! I hope they stay elevated. One tracker (oral BBT) has me OV-ing CD10 and the other (FF which tracks Tempdrop temps) needs 2 more to verify a date. (They are affixed for one's chart viewing pleasure. ๐Ÿคฃ) ๐Ÿคž for this cycle.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee