Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: looking good!

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

as for me, I was up all night with my son puking. He doesn't have a fever or anything, just started puking. I feel terrible about getting him in his own bed though, because he had just got in bed with me, and I heard him choking. Turn on the light and he puked while on his back and his mouth is full of puke. He could have suffocated or something if he hadn't been in bed with me.

2 bed sheet changes, 2 showers, and 3 sets of pajamas later we slept from 4:30-7:30 in his bed, and he was still asleep when I left. So hopefully he's feeling better when he wakes up.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Aw, poor little guy!!! I hope he feels better soon! I feel for you. Being the mama of a sick little guy is the WORST feeling ... you want to take the illness away from them and take it upon yourself. Hopefully, a bit of rest will do him some good.

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

We need to wake up over here. Anyone peeing on any sticks soon?

5. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ok, just heard from my doctors office and my progesterone today (3/4 dpo) is 5.4, so it confirmed ovulation. The nurse said I should skip taking my supplements, but I emailed my doctor To make sure

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: is that good for you? like do you feel like your bases are covered? or wasn't fully trying on this one?

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I either hit O-1 and O-2 or O-2 and O-3, so not great, but ok

8. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

This is my calendar from ff. I got my first positive opk at night, and the one the next morning was darker, so I feel like I probably ovulated the day after ff thinks I did, but hard to say

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Looking back, I wonder if it’s possible that the cyst they saw it was actually a follicle about to ovulate? Could the two be mistaken for each other?

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: not bad odds even if you ovulated a day later than FF. I (not having any real world experience and just googling things to death) think it's possible they were confused, especially since it was so early in your cycle and no one was anticipating O.

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I hope so!

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I KNEW you OV-ed!!! I told you! YAY!!!! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I can’t believe it! Hopefully it’s a good weird cycle for me!

14. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Thanks. It was such a crappy situation...

@Sams Mom: How is you son feeling?

FF confirmed OV, I'm 3 dpo today and my new POAS date is the 7th. We were able to hit O-2 and O, which is a lot better than last cycle. I'm choosing to remain hopeful.

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: I am glad OV was confirmed and you were able to BD on prime days.👍😉

As for me, oral temps confirmed my OV on CD 10; however, with shifting temps due to Tempdrop's latest product alogortith change late last month, my temps change daily from the day before. I have yet to show a sustained rise! I think I may start only plotting that day's temps and not updating the last 3, as well as, I may have the company review my data to see if they can extrapolate a shift. I'm frustrated as last month, I loved my Tempdrop and it worked seamlessly, this month - not so much, simply due to their "update." Oh, well. Worst part, my OBGYN will not conduct a 21 day progesterone test on me because (verbatim), "We already know you ovulate regularly. So what if you miss a month out of 12? That is normal, especially for your age. Just relax!" 😒 I wanted to scream in his face. 😡

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

🏈🍂🍃NOVEMBER 2018 POAS🍃🍂🏈

• LAZB: 11/2-ish
    • Petitduck: 11/5
    • Paranundrum: 11/5
    • Kaohinani: 11/9
    • Clementine12: 11/12
    • CreativeMomma15: 11/13
    • Mrs. K: 11/17
    • Sams Mom: 11/28
    • Lioness21: TBD

Best of luck to all this month!

🙋‍♀️Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders for November:
    • Yellowbeach
    • Mamabear87
    • SupernovaJ
    • Cyoung

17. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

Will be cheering you ladies on. I think my little bean didnt stick. My tests are almost negative now. I'm just waiting to bleed. Going to the doctors Monday to confirm.

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@cyoung: so sport to hear that hon 😢

AFM, I’m wondering if I missed OV? I had 2 days of high on the CBADR and now have had 2 days back at low. 🤷‍♀️

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@cyoung: So sorry to read of your possible CP. Have you had betas yet to know exactly where you stand? There may be so many possibilities here. Sending *hugs*
    Thank you for being our cheerleader during your time of uncertainty.

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm not certain that you OVed yet. Your temps are making a nifty sawtooth pattern, though, so you have that going for you -- It looks cool. 😉 Just doesn't help with TTC, of course. Out of my own curiosity, are you and DH "NTNP" this month? If I'm being too intrusive, please, tell me.

21. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: don’t mind the question at all. I think we have both let down our guard a little and are seeing what happens. Flash forward 12 weeks if we get pregnant and another abnormal NIPT, I’ll be shooting myself. But some days I feel like we need to just try and roll the dice with what happens.

I’m also just tracking out of curiosity to see what my body does on a totally unmedicated cycle.

22. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@Kaohinani: not yet. I will Monday I think when I tell them what is happening.

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@cyoung: My suggestion, step away from all tests until your betas. Taking any more at this stage will just stress you out further AND, if this isn't actually a CP, you are doing yourself more mental and physical harm than necessary. Take care of yourself.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Taking a moment to check in on your DS. Hoping he is feeling better.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: @Kaohinani: thank you for asking. He started rebounding yesterday evening. His pediatrician told me if he didn't have a wet diaper by 6 PM I'd need to take him to urgent care for dehydration. (He puked a total of 9 times and had 2 terrible diarrhea episodes)

Will after some sleep and some Pedialyte spiked Sprite he had a wet diaper at 5:35 and continued to drink and pee throughout the night.

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I am so glad to read that he is doing a bit better.

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm with Kaohinani on this one. I don't think you missed O at all based on your chart. I'm glad you guys are able to go with the flow, I feel like it shows some emotional healing. Of course we're all hopeful that you guys get the best results possible out of all of this whether it's a FET or in house.

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: ok all knowing research lady.

I don't really pay attention to CM unless it's close to my fertile window. So here lies my issue, I have really creamy CM and quite a bit. What's going on? I'm on provera until Thursday, over I stop that I'll get my period in a couple days. Since I'm on a progesterone I assume I won't ovulate? Shouldn't ovulate? Is creamy CM pre or post fertile?

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

It is very rare to OV while on Provera; however, not unheard of. (If you do end up with a BFP, immediately discontinue the Provera... It could cause serious developmental issues). Now, your Creamy CM may be due to OV or, simply the shift in hormones caused by the Provera. Creamy is usually post fertile; however, some women have cycles of Creamy before their EW or watery/wet fertile CM. Some, such as myself, get a tiny bit of Creamy CM before AF arrives. CM is very unique to each woman. I'm sorry if my response seems a bit ambiguous.

30. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: glad your ds is on the mend! I don’t know, but I have tons of creamy cm right now that I started around 1/2 dpo. I don’t usually notice, but it’s been very abundant this month.

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @LAZB: I will take it as a progesterone side effect and nothing odd. I figured it was a post O thing because I'm on the provera.

32. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

Welp I started spotting red today. I think I'm back into ttcing the month of November.

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@cyoung: I'm so sorry, hun.
    Still go for your betas if you can to rule if it was a CP, molar, or a HCG-producing cyst (my cousin had one of those). When you are ready, hop back on the TTC board. *hugs*

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

So, I know Sundays are unbelievably s-l-o-w on our POAS board. Figured I'd update so there would be something. Oral temp chart updated to a CD11 OV and FF (Tempdrop temps) gave me crosshairs today for a CD11 as well. They are dotted crosshairs so I think the OV 2 days after the positive OPK has thrown it for a loop. 🤷‍♀️

On the non-TTC front, my inlaws have been in town for 2 days. Today will be day 3. They want to "do something in town" and "work on my disaster of a garden" since they are master gardeners. I enjoy them very much but I am ready for them to go home. We have lights on everywhere (*My electricity bill goes up $100 after each visit!) in the house (grrr), and everyone forgets to take their shoes off (yes, I'm one of those people) on the light beige carpet (came with the house) even though it has been raining, OH, and no one uses spray (or a match) in the powder room after a #2... am I asking too much? My FIL (80 yo) had an "accident" (in his clothing) that I have to clean up and I'm dreading it simply bc adult waste grosses me out a little bit. I still have until Nov 2. I'm hoping things get easier because my husband and kids are really enjoying time with them. (Rant over.)

35. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@Kaohinani: dang I'm so sorry! I know that's gotta be tough. It's hard for me to have people over too long cause I'm all about routine and guests mess that up sometimes.

On a non ttc note for me today I'm starting my clean eating lifestyle. I need to eat better and start walking. I feel so bad about myself physically I need to make changes.

On an actual ttc note today starts CD 1 I think. I already ordered opks for this month so there is that. I'm kinda dreading my OB appointment tomorrow. I know I need to go but I dont want to talk about what happened again but itll be okay.

36. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Hmm still no +OPK but managed to BD again last night. I’m out of town Tues-Fri without DH, so it looks like we will miss when I OV.

ETA: FF says OV will be CD22 but Glow says CD19.

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm so excited that you and DH are getting your groove back! 💋
    Hey, well, there is a still chance for a BFP if you OV on CD 19 since you BD today (CD15).

38. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@cyoung: I’m sorry, losses are hard. I don’t actually think you need to go tomorrow if you don’t want to. Chemical pregnancies don’t “count” to most doctors, so since you are already having a full flow, it’s pretty safe to assume your numbers are back down and you’ll be good to try again. You can go if you want, but if you’re really dreading it, you can cancel.

39. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: oh man, that’s rough. I’m glad you at least enjoy your in-laws. Hopefully the next few days fly by
    @yellowbeach: very interesting, I wonder what’s really going on?

Afm, I’m 5/6 dpo (I’m kind of leaning towards 5 because I got my first positive opk at night, and I got a darker one the next morning, so I think it might have been a little longer surge). This is going on the longest “natural” luteal phase I’ve had, especially without spotting. I did start progesterone two days ago, but that doesn’t necessarily stop spotting for me. Wouldn’t this be insane if I actually succeed on such a crazy month?

40. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@LAZB: I still plan on going in because it was for a checkup anyway. It doesnt hurt to make sure everything is all set to try again.

I do plan on going back into trying this month and tracking. I feel fully ready. Idk when I'll ovulate but we will see.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee