Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2013 Mamas

1. Evistunna

apple seed / 3 posts

Leave it to me to delurk just as this thread is winding down. I'm a first time mom to a little dude. He had a November due date but decided to enter this world a couple weeks early. No complaints here, as he was born nice and healthy, albeit it on the smaller side.

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know I've enjoyed following your posts. Although I haven't chimed in before now, it has been fun reading about your experiences along with comparing milestones, getting tips, etc.

In summary...hello fellow October moms! I will try to pop in here more often, especially as the big year mark approaches.

2. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@Evistunna: Hello! It's so great to see another October 2013 mom on here! We started a FB group to keep up with each other better since life is so busy, I bet @kjpugs could set you up if you are so inclined.

Welcome to Hellobee!

3. Evistunna

apple seed / 3 posts

I just started following kjpugs on IG. I would definitely be down for a Facebook group. Life is busy with a 10-month-old? Never!

4. daniellemybelle

cantaloupe / 6669 posts

@Evistunna: Welcome, welcome! I can invite you to our Facebook group if you post your email address on my wall!

5. Zbug

persimmon / 1355 posts

Is there something going on around week 51? DD is eating more, sleeping less, bring super cranky and making mama a little crazy. Anyone else??
    (I thought I was added to FB but it never showed up)

6. daniellemybelle

cantaloupe / 6669 posts

@Zbug: Hey! We need to add you to our FB group - please wall me your email address attached to your FB account and I'll get ya in there

We JUST had a thread about tantrums. Don't know the reason, but all our LOs are nuts right now. I don't really believe in WW and I don't think my LO is in one, either way. I just think they are turning into toddlers...

7. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@Zbug: I still have your email and re-invited you!!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee