Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2017 moms!

1. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@annem1990: I'm having the same thing will being dehydrated and yellow pee! I'm pretty sure it's not my vitamins as i'm only taking folic acid and not a general prenatal.

2. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

@Banana330: I didn't even think about that! The prenatal muat be the reason.

3. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@periwinklebee: no feedback from the one, the other said that they weren't interested but loved the house, just couldn't do the location (which is pretty much our problem, and I can't move the house ). Thanks for thinking of me.

And all the mood swings is definitely hormones, they pretty much wreak havoc. I think anyone would be emotional given the circumstances. Be kind to yourself Glad to hear you're feeling better with the nausea. And yeah, sometimes I get dizzy/out of sorts too.

@LIL BEAN: good luck at your ultrasound!!

@Boopers: sorry you're not feeling well, hopefully a day of rest does wonders

@lazypanda: thanks!

Appointment today was pretty uneventful, my uterus is the right size. Got an rx for regular prenatal bloodwork (fairly scaled down since I just had a lot of it done in October), an rx for genetic testing (which I can't do until 12 weeks), and my next appointment plus NT ultrasound are March 7th. So I'll be waiting a solid 5 weeks before I get any more info.

4. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mademoiselle3: Thank you! An uneventful appt is definitely the best kind - I hope the wait until your next one flies by!

@lazypanda: That's a great point about hydration. I've noticed the dizziness when I'm lying in bed after first waking up or first thing in the morning. I think I need to drink more when I wake up to pee at night - my doctor says the most important thing I can do is to drink lots of water. I've been following that advice during the day and the need to pee is pretty much constant.

@StrawberryBee: Sorry about the showings Really hoping you find a good match soon! And that the time until the NT scan flies by!

5. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@annem1990: my pee is fluorescent yellow with my prenatal

@periwinklebee: You were right. These early days go by even slower than the tww...

6. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Ugh so my gagging turn to puking this aft. I luckily made it to the bathroom at work but just. I was really hoping I would be starting to feel better soon

7. LIL BEAN

cherry / 166 posts

Bad news at our ultrasound. Gestational sac present but teeny tiny fetus that likely stopped growing a couple weeks ago. Nice doctor said maybe my dates were wrong and they could check again in couple weeks. But I know the dates are right and he agreed it's not likely to turn out well. I'm kinda numb. Best of luck to all of you! Thanks for the support.

8. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@LIL BEAN: oh my gosh, I am so sorry.

9. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@LIL BEAN: so sorry!

10. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@LIL BEAN: I'm sorry for this. Take care.

11. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@LIL BEAN: I'm so, so sorry . Please feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

12. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@LIL BEAN: so sad to hear this take care of yourself

13. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@LIL BEAN: I'm so sorry

14. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. K: I hope that time starts going by faster. The first couple of weeks after my BFP went by so slow but now nearly a month later time is starting to move much faster. I bet once you're holding your beautiful LO in your arms, you'll wonder where all the time went since the BFP.

@Banana330: Ugh, yuck, I really hope that you turn a corner soon. That does not sound like fun. I have a feeling there is also puking in my near future. After a rough weekend I feel so much better emotionally today - like I can accept that the odds are really not in our favor with this pregnancy and move on and feel optimistic about the future. But physical symptoms hit me hard, and I spent much of the afternoon feeling on the verge of puking. Ginger chews are my new best friend

15. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@periwinklebee: you're probably right I'm hoping I can look back on this time someday and laugh at some of the things that go through my mind and the things I fret about. I'm glad you're in a much better place mentally and emotionally. I feel like that is the biggest battle of this whole journey and good for you for getting there! I definitely believe that if you're in the right mind space, you can handle whatever life deals you

@banana330: sorry you're feeling so nauseous, that sounds pretty miserable small frequent meals that are bland and ginger are helpful from what I hear.

16. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

Blurgh, I think my GD has kicked in already, I decided to randomly test my blood sugar after dinner tonight (pizza and fries) and it was 8.1 / 145 two hours after dinner! I'm pretty sure my sugars should be under 6.5 / 120... that would certainly explain why I feel so average and have a terrible taste in my mouth after eating simple carbs...

I'm going for my dating scan at 1130 tomorrow morning and then I'll book my first appointment with my midwife!

17. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

I haven't had many symptoms at all which makes me super paranoid, definitely a different pregnancy than my other two--especially since I found out so early with this one.

My already huge bump is getting bigger daily and I might be forced to tell my boss this week. One of the students I work with is emotionally disturbed and we frequently have to restrain him. The people who normally restrain him are out Friday so it would fall on me to do so if he needs to be restrained on Friday, and I will definitely not do so in my current state since he hits, kicks, punches, etc.

Ugh.

I've also had a super bad respiratory infection this week that I keep thinking I'll get over it and it keeps getting worse! Ugh.

18. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Kemma: with your dating scan! Sorry about the GD, that sounds miserable.

@matador84: Sorry you've been sick, I hope you feel better soon!

19. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Kemma: that's early! Do you get it every pregnancy?

@matador84: that's tough but it sounds like you will have to talk to them.

So I threw up again this morning. I was really hoping this pregnancy would be different from the last. Maybe not. I'm going to look in to meds again cause I won't be able to function if things continue like this. Luckily I have an appointment this aft!

20. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@Kemma: omg I'm sorry you think you're already dealing with GD! Do you always try it during pregnancy?

@matador84: I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! Being sick while pregnant is so much harder than when you aren't pregnant.

I came to work today and feel terrible. I am going to try to make it half day and I might have to split my class and leave early. My body aches and I feel like I just need to lay down and sleep.

21. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@Banana330: boo to throwing up. I gagged while brushing my teeth. That's when I would always get sick with my first. I hope you can get relief soon!

22. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Kemma: Sorry your GD is already kicking in

@matador84: Sorry you're sick while pregnant, and having to worry about safety at work. Hope you feel better soon!

@Banana330: Ugh, hopefully they can prescribe you something that makes you feel a ton better!

23. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Boopers: I had a very fitful night sleep, and felt the same as you coming in to work...like a zombie almost, I have NO energy. Hope you get some rest

24. Mademoiselle3

coffee bean / 35 posts

@LIL BEAN: I am so, so sorry. Take care of yourself xoxo

25. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

@LIL BEAN: So sorry to hear. Sending good thoughts

26. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@LIL BEAN: sorry about the ultrasound results. I'm hoping you have a little fighter in there that can come back strong. ❤

@Kemma: good luck with the dating scan! Ugh! I'm sorry you're already feeling the beginnings of GD.

@Banana330: yikes! I hope the nausea goes away for you.

@StrawberryBee: @Boopers: I'm at work and feeling miserable. Couldn't sleep last night from all the coughing. I'll probably leave work early.

Baby is measuring on target & we got to see the heartbeat. Due to having an unplanned c-section with DD, I may opt to do a repeat c-section so I'll know what my due date is for sure later in the third trimester. In the meantime, my due date remains at 9/24.

27. MsInformation

apricot / 263 posts

@lil bean I'm so sorry to hear this. Take care.

28. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@lazypanda: that's great news! Happy to hear all looked well!

29. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@lazypanda: yay for an on-target baby!

30. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: Sorry about the nausea. I hope the doctor can prescribe something that helps.

@lazypanda: That's awesome news!

I hear you all on the exhaustion - hope everyone who is sick starts feeling better soon.

31. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

September Mamas
    September 5 - YouGotMe (#2)
    September 8 - Banana330 (#2)
    September 14 - StrawberryBee (#2)
    September 17 - MsInformation (#2)
    September 18 - periwinklebee (#1)
    September 22 - annem1990 (#1), mademoiselle3 (#1)
    September 24 - Boopers (#2), Lazypanda (#2)
    September 28 - mommygrace (#3)
    September 30 - Bibliolove (#1), Mrs. K (#1)
    TBD - Kemma (#3), matador84 (#3)

Appointments
    February 1 - Kemma
    February 4 - MsInformation
    February 7 - Boopers, annem1990, mommygrace
    February 8 - YouGotMe
    February 9 - Mrs. K
    February 22 - matador84
    February 23 - Bibliolove

32. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

My midwife appointment was fairly uneventful. It was the same midwife I had last time. She agreed a skin to skin c section could be an option! And she gave me the paper work for my NT test and screening. I don't go back for 5 weeks because she wanted it to be when we would heart the heartbeat on the doppler and she doesn't like to look until after 13 weeks because it freaks people out if she can't find it.

33. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

So I went for my dating scan this morning and it's not looking promising 😔 I should be about 7.5 weeks but baby was only 7mm and the tech couldn't detect a heartbeat even though he did an internal. Based on my dates the minimum I could be is about seven weeks and I had a VERY positive test on 08/01 so I'm not feeling very hopeful. I've just had bloods done to check my hcg levels and I'll get another set done in two days (Friday our time).

34. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@Kemma: oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. Are they planning to do a follow up ultrasound to measure the baby? How many mm is a baby at 7.5 weeks supposed to measure?

35. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

@Boopers: well my wee guy was about 9.5mm at the same point so this one is quite a bit smaller but the fact they couldn't find a heartbeat even though they did an internal scan is what concerns me... I think my midwife want to see how my bloods go before she decides what the next course of action is (the tech certainly wasn't hopeful though).

36. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Kemma: I'm so sorry

37. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Kemma: I'm really sorry to see this. Take care of yourself and I'll be pulling for a miracle.

38. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@Kemma: I'm so sorry 😪 Hoping there will be better information from the blood work

39. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

@Mrs. K: @knittylady: @periwinklebee: thanks for the love, ladies

I had a text from my midwife to say that my hcg was at 18,600 which, according to Dr Google, is within range so I guess we now just have to wait and see how my levels are on Friday.

40. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@lazypanda: I hope you're feeling better. Glad to hear about the good news from your appointment

@Banana330: here's to a quick 5 weeks!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee