Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2017 moms!

1. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@Lil bean: it says boy for me! For some reason I feel like it will be a girl but that's just a feeling. I'm guessing I'll be able to tell more as symptoms progress maybe... We shall see!

2. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@LIL BEAN: it says girl for this one, but also says girl for my son. I feel the same as I did last time so far and I'm feeling like it's another boy. Other charts I've looked at say boy for my son and boy for this one. It's all good fun!

3. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@LIL BEAN: it says girl for me... I think it's a boy so we'll see!

4. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

Not great news from my appointment. There is a heartbeat but only 85bpm. The tech said its extremely worrisome, but we will have to wait to know for sure, waiting to follow up with the doctor now.

5. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@periwinklebee: I just looked at the clock and thought of you. Sending you hope and sticky baby dust that everything continues to grow and the heartbeat gets faster

6. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: Oh no. How far along are you?

7. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@periwinklebee: been thinking of you... sending lots of love and baby dust to you... FX for better news from the doctor

8. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: around 6w4d

@StrawberryBee: Thank you today!

9. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: good luck... it's so hard with these things cause they can literally go either way and even docs dont know.

10. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@periwinklebee: were you measuring 6 weeks? Not to give any false hope, but the HB does start low and then ramp up. As @Banana330: said, it seems like it can go either way.

45 min until I start guzzling water. 2 hours until my appointment. I don't have enough to keep me occupied here at work.

11. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@StrawberryBee: mines in an hour! and i'm guzzling away.

12. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@Banana330: @strawberrybee: good luck ladies!

13. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Banana330: that too-full feeling is the worst! wishing you good luck today!!

14. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Mrs. K: thanks!

15. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

I was measuring around 6 weeks. RE said he's not concerned about the heartbeat but is very concerned about the sch, which the tech thought looked better. Ugh...He said he would write me a note if i want to go on complete bedrest but he doubts it would do much relative to just taking it easy.. and also said to expect to pass a lot of blood at some point if the whole thing expels itself..follow up in two weeks on Feb 10. Another TWW, with bonus nausea, gagging, and exhaustion...but it's good that at least there's some hope, not sure how much...

16. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: sounds more promising. It's going to be a long two weeks but fingers crossed!

17. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Ultrasound was good. Saw a blob and a heartbeat of 167. Still growing the right size.

18. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: Yay, that's fantastic news!!!

@StrawberryBee: Thinking of you!

19. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: my heartbeat last week at 7weeks was 120 so 85 for 6w-ish sounds ok

20. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: Thank you!

21. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Banana330: yay!!!!

Still waiting to go into the room

22. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

Update: all good!! Hb is 138!

23. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@StrawberryBee: Yay!

24. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

September Mamas

September 5 - YouGotMe (#2)
    September 8 - Banana330 (#2)
    September 9 - Lil bean (#2)
    September 14 - StrawberryBee (#2)
    September 17 - MsInformation (#2)
    September 18 - periwinklebee (#1)
    September 22 - annem1990 (#1), mademoiselle3 (#1)
    September 24 - Boopers (#2), Lazypanda (#2)
    September 30 - Bibliolove (#1), Mrs. K (#1)
    TBD - Kemma (#3), matador84 (#3)

Appointments

January 27 - mademoiselle3
    January 30 - Lazypanda
    January 31- Banana330
    February 1 - Kemma
    February 4 - MsInformation
    February 7 - Boopers, lil bean, annem1990
    February 8 - YouGotMe
    February 9 - Mrs. K
    February 23 - Bibliolove

25. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@Banana330: I have my appointment set for feb 9

26. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@StrawberryBee: Yay, so glad to hear this!!!

27. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

@Banana330: My appointment is set for Feb. 7.

28. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@periwinklebee: I saw your other threads. I hope you're able to get an earlier appointment. I'm surprised they suggested 2 weeks considering it's an re and they have specifically mentioned monitoring things. Thinking of you!

@Banana330: my next appointment is 1/30

29. MsInformation

apricot / 263 posts

@strawberrybee So happy for you!

30. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@MsInformation: thank you! I'm pretty sure the extra twenty minutes they made me wait took a few years off my life. DH was trying to talk to me and I just couldn't even focus.

31. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@StrawberryBee: Thank you I talked to the nurse and she said she would have to ask the doctor and get back to me next week - I hope it's not just an excuse to say no. The doctor teaches at a great medical school and has a lab, so I'm sure he's super smart, but I got the strong impression that he found dealing with routine-ish stuff where they really can't do anything to be very tedious.

The doctor said the embryo looked perfect and the heartbeat was normal for where it was measuring. The problem is the size of the embryo suggests it was at most 5.5 weeks, and I know that can't be right because it would imply that I got a BFP at like 2dpo. Even for six weeks, which is also implausible, both the size and heartbeat would be below the first percentile. The doctor suggested I might want to go on bed rest for the SCH, and it just seems super costly to have to be on bed rest - and explain this to work - for two weeks before a followup when everything I've read suggests that short of there having been an error in the measurement, the heart won't be beating for much longer.

Morning sickness has been hitting me hard. Does anyone know what the recommendation for unisom and B vitamin is?

32. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@periwinklebee: I'm sorry, limbo is a truly sucky place to be. I guess the dr appointment has to go hand in hand with the ultrasound appointment because they aren't allowed to interpret what they see? My ultrasound appointments are always disconnected from seeing a dr because they're handled by an outside company.

I think that I'd try to take it easy, but not go on bed rest.

I'm threw up for the first time last night, but I'm hoping the heightened nausea was due to a combo of ms and a migraine, and not typical. Last pregnancy the nurse told me I could take unisom but didn't give me any dosing instructions, and I only recently found out about the combo with b6 on hellobee. Hopefully someone rose can chime in with guidance!

Hugs

33. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@StrawberryBee: Thank you, your support really means a lot I'm really sorry about the migraine - those make me sick when I'm not pregnant, and having one while pregnant sounds completely miserable. I hope it's a one off - hah, I'd blame those extra 20 minutes of stress while you were waiting for your scan - and that you feel better soon.

Yeah, as far as I can tell ultrasound appointments have to go along with an appointment to see the doctor. They're different offices but in the same hospital. It feels like TTC is a never-ending series of disappointments that you just have to get through until there's finally a good egg...but obviously there's worse things in life and it doesn't last forever (I remind myself)...

34. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@periwinklebee: @strawberrybee: hoping the morning sickness gets better and the sch heals quickly sending sticky baby dust safe dosing for unisom and b6 are 25 mg of each at bedtime

35. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. K: Thank you!

36. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

My appt is 2/22.

37. Revel

pear / 1563 posts

@StrawberryBee: chiming in from the August board - my midwives suggest starting w half a unisom at bedtime and taking up to 50 mg of b6 3x a day. You can go up to a full unisom at night. Also may be worth asking about diclegis - it's the prescription combo of the two and is time release. I've had much better luck w it than just the unisom/b6. It is however hard to get covered by insurance so can be expensive.

38. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@periwinklebee: any time! I'm actually pretty sure it was due to the time leading up to the appointment yesterday. I woke up at midnight with it raging, but thank goodness it was amazingly gone by morning.

If only we knew ahead of time which times would be successful. I'm just a natural worrier; it would alleviate a lot of stress to be able to know the outcome and prepare for it. Instead it's this roller coaster of emotions and oh yeah, lets throw in a giant dose of hormones while we're at it!

@Mrs. K: thanks!

@Revel: thank you! I actually do have a stockpile of diclegis ($1 per pill, woo!). It didn't do much for me last time, so I'm just holding off using it this go around until I get desperate 😅

39. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@StrawberryBee: I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better! I hope you have luck selling your house this weekend too!

40. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@periwinklebee: thanks! Two showings tomorrow. A house around the corner went under contract in a week and a half 😡. Supposedly we have someone who's very interested, but they can't see it again until the 11th.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee