Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2017 moms!

1. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

@Mademoiselle3: Thank goodness it's winter and we can still wear leggings. I feel like my jeans are already a little snug and uncomfortable.

2. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

@Mrs. K: I've had the same problem with no drinking around family....they know you too well and I'm sure are suspicious. Going out to restaurants is harder...but if you're at a cabin or someone's house, you could just hold a glass of wine or beer, pretend to drink, and then have either DH discreetly take sips or dump it periodically in a sink. I doubt anyone would know the difference

3. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

@Mademoiselle3: yes, it was pretty obvious to them!! I wore a pullover to work today so no one could tell and I just got my maternity clothing down from the attic. I'm hoping if I wear shirts with cardigans and stuff over it people won't really be able to tell. Although, I am pretty certain there is no way we can hold off on telling people until my appointment on 2/22.

4. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

Just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we lost the baby

Can't wait to see pictures of all your sweet little peanuts in September

5. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@theotherstark: I'm so sorry. Sending you lots of hugs and thinking of you.

6. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@theotherstark: I'm so, so sorry. Please feel free to pm me if you want to talk ❤

7. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

@theotherstark: So so sorry!

8. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@theotherstark: I'm so sorry

9. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@theotherstark: I am so sorry!!

10. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@theotherstark: Oh no. So sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.

11. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@madisonbee: @StrawberryBee: @matador84: @periwinklebee: @Boopers: @Banana330: thank you, ladies

12. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@theotherstark: I'm so sorry and so sad to see this sending you love and hugs

13. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@annem1990: great idea I'll have to try that!

14. MsInformation

apricot / 263 posts

@theotherstark I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.

15. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

@matador84: not showing yet but I'm pretty bloated by the end of the day! I actually had to let my work pants out this morning but I suspect that I can mostly blame Christmas for that...

@theotherstark: I'm truly sorry for your loss ♥

16. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Mrs. K: @MsInformation: @Kemma: thank you

17. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@theotherstark: I'm sorry for your loss. 😢 I hope that the process is quick and keeping you in my thoughts.

18. LIL BEAN

cherry / 166 posts

@theotherstark: I'm so sorry.

19. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@theotherstark: I'm so sorry.

I wanted to wish everyone that has appts on Friday good luck! I will be taking a digital break for a few days.

20. Mademoiselle3

coffee bean / 35 posts

@theotherstark: I am so, so very sorry. Hugs to you

21. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

@theotherstark: I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs

22. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@periwinklebee: @Banana330: @mademoiselle3: wishing us all good luck tomorrow

23. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@StrawberryBee: It's going to be a busy day!

24. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

I'm starting to feel over the first tri... It's a constant battle of nausea, gagging, hunger and exhaustion. It's better than last time but seriously not enjoyable.

25. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@matador84: I took out my maternity clothes last night & feeling so much more comfortable. My buttons basically left indentations on my belly because the bloat/belly was getting pretty bad. Today's the first day where I have both a maternity shirt & maternity pants on today & I feel great! I think we're due around the same time?

@banana330: ditto on wanting to get through the first trimester but really more to know the gender and so I don't feel so self conscious about hiding the belly. So far I've been feeling tired & with a sleep regressing toddler, this has not been a pleasant experience.

26. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@StrawberryBee: Thank you! to you too - I have my fingers crossed!

@Banana330: I hear you. You should be almost halfway to second tri, right? I hope that the rest of first tri flies by!

27. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@lazypanda: ugh toddlers can be such a pain. I feel like hiding it was much easier the first time.

@periwinklebee: 8weeks tomorrow! So getting there. It's gone fast but also slow. Good luck tomorrow. Any more bleeding since last time?

28. YouGotMe

apricot / 477 posts

@theotherstark: I'm so sorry

29. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@lazypanda: @LIL BEAN: @Bibliolove: @Mademoiselle3: @annem1990: @YouGotMe: thank you so much

Thinking of everyone at their appts tomorrow

30. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: Thank you! Good luck too! Still bleeding, it hasn't been too heavy.

31. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@theotherstark: Thank you!

32. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Banana330: @periwinklebee: I'm so nervous for tomorrow. I'm both dreading it and can't wait for it to get here.

33. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@StrawberryBee: I completely hear you. I'm sure it must be extra hard given you're recent loss. I don't have that, but somehow am still finding it hard to be optimistic. With the bleeding it feels like I've had a light period for two weeks, and despite the symptoms it's been hard to feel like I could actually be pregnant. I'm glad that tomorrow at least should resolve some of the uncertainty.

Wishing you tons of

34. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@periwinklebee: I keep on thinking, I have symptoms, but are they enough? Ahh, being pregnant is such a mind eff!

What time is your appointment?

35. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@StrawberryBee: I feel like TTC/early pregnancy is like the olden days - everything takes forever, and you have NO IDEA what's going on My appt is at 8:30, so at least I don't have to wait that long!

36. LIL BEAN

cherry / 166 posts

I'm 8 weeks on Saturday. Feeling totally preggo today- tugging feeling in belly. That's making me want to do the pregnant woman belly rub thing. Lol! Funny how it just seemed to happen overnight. My ultrasound is on Monday! Can't wait to see this lil nugget.

How about a fun distraction from first tri woes? The Chinese gender chart says I'm having a boy. All of my symptoms are the same as last time though, it's a girl, so I wonder!

What does the Chinese chart predict for you?
    https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-prediction.php

37. YouGotMe

apricot / 477 posts

@LIL BEAN: it says boy for me but it also said boy for my LO#1 and she is for sure a girl. So I don't know

38. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

Good luck everyone on the appointments tomorrrow!!

39. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@periwinklebee: how far along are you now? Glad you'll get some more information tomorrow... I'll be thinking of you! Fingers crossed for a healthy ultrasound tomorrow!

40. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

So this could be interesting...I have been really hung up on trying to remember when the first day of my LMP was and am so mad about losing all the year+ data I had of tracking on my phone. I just remembered DH had sent me a text in December asking if AF had showed up yet--and I had said no, but I'm pretty sure showed up the next day which is 12/22. That would put my EDD right at the end of Sept/beginning of Oct!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee