Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Thanks. I doze off around 9 PM most nights (soooooooo sad) and wake at the crack of dawn. (I swear, I'm geriatric... I even like brunch and early suppers. Lol.πŸ‘΅) Anyway, I end up reading all of the convos the ladies had while I was catching my Zzz's 😴 at 4:30 - 5 am. I can commiserate with the feeling of the TWW driving one mad πŸ€ͺ. I'm two hats 🎩🧒 shy of becoming "Mad Hatter crazy" during this LOOONG nearly symptomless TWW. Ugh.

2. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Hopefully triphasic is a good sign this month!

@Jessiemuller88: Welcome back!

3. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Here's my chart for the day. Temp is still going up but that may have something to do with the three glasses of wine I had last night...

On the bright side - if I'm not pregnant this month DH and I decided we're going to plan a last minute trip to NYC for our 5th anniversary. At least I'll have something to look forward to if I don't get a BFP!

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Thank you. Fingers 🀞and toes πŸ‘£ crossed.

Your chart looks phenomenal (* wine consumption 🍾🍷 and all)! Hoping for good things to come! πŸ˜‰πŸ€ž

5. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Don't feel bad - I go to bed around 9 PM also!

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@skinnycow: that chart looks really good!

7. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Blazing positive, time to get busy. Good luck!

@skinnycow: Ooh nice chart. Our first BFP around here perhaps??

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SupernovaJ: How are things looking on your end?

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: I'm sorry

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Welcome back! Hoping everything has settled in your life and is on the uphill.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Although an older study (2007), I thought this may be of interest to some of you ladies:
    Happy reading! πŸ“–

"Urinary hCG patterns during the week following implantation" -
    Human Reproduction, Volume 23, Issue 2, 1 February 2008, Pages 271–277,

https://academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/2/271/628663

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: That chart is looking great!!! I'm cheering for sustained high temps and got everything crossed for you

@yellowbeach: I'm glad your husband is as anxious and team pee on a stick as some of us are so you have a real life motivator in this

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: Your chart is looking great too!!! Bring on the BFPs for this month

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sam's Mom: How are your temps?

I've been very chatty and "spicy"/kooky this morning. I think the 2WW has gotten to me. πŸ€ͺ

15. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Kaohinani: Your chart looks amazing. Fingers crossed!

My chart has me stumped somewhat. I'm not sure exactly what day I ovulated, I usually get a noticeable sharp spike but my temps on CD 10 and CD 11 are iffy. I think I *did* ovulate though as temps are generally rising, so starts the dreadfully long TWW...

I have a GNO/MNO on Friday 9/21 and when our mom friends all get together (rare occasion), they like to DRINK! Maybe I should test that morning instead of the 18th, that's too early anyway with my delayed ovulation.

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SupernovaJ: I think CD17 was the day. Give FF one more day (or even two) to confirm and give you your crosshairs on your chart. If we assume, CD 17, everything is looking on the up-and-up. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Would you like me to change your POAS date to the 21st?

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: Based on your OPKs and temps I agree with Kaohinani, probably CD 17. I think you've covered a lot of the bases on your BDing

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: They went back up and the two thermometers were pretty close. I had EWCM last night with a tinge of pink so I'm thinking O is today maybe or yesterday even? I still can't get a positive OPK to save me though.

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: THAT temp 🌑 looks SOO much better! πŸ‘ I think you are back on track this month ... YAY! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Soooooooo, assuming my HCG got down to 1 after last month's "thing that shall not be named," and, IF I were to have implanted on 7 dpo (during my dip), I shouldn't be upset that I'm cramping like a fiend with none of my usual AF symptoms and still pulling BFNs because; were I to get a BFP, earliest (FRER) would be on the 14th (12 dpo). A positive would be more likely on 13 dpo. A BFP isn't very likely since IDK if I began at 1 .... if my HCG was higher, I should have gotten 2 lines already. I'm still not very invested, but I'm not brooding over it at the moment.
    Check the chart:

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: That chart is fun, where do you get this?

And that bit about ~11+ months without a period is some BS! I EBFd and had my first PP period done and over with by my 6 week check up.

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm loaded with time busters during the 2WW. 🀣 (My "client with the runs" cancelled for tonight... I could hear she was having lunch out. πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ€¨ AND my older client is home with a terrible cold [she is legit] 🀧). So bored and left to my own devices during the TWW!

Here's that link:
    https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: man I really don’t understand that chart 🀯

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: The vertical is implantation day, the horizontal is your dpo/subsequent days after implantation. Each column is split into 2, the first being your hcg level with a 48 hour doubling period and the second is with a 72 hour doubling. So for us crazies it shows you how far out you would have to be to even get a positive... and maybe #savesometests. When you set up the graph it asks what you want your starting hcg to be (anything from 1-5).

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I am literally the only person in my office for the next 3 days, I'm only 3 hours in, and can tell this is going to be a long week.

27. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: Thanks ladies for your input. I agree, I was thinking CD 17 might be it.

Regarding the BD'ing, lordy that was rough, lol. I told DH he doesn't have to touch me for the next few weeks if he doesn't want to. BTW your chart--that's a huge spike! Looks like things are back on track. I really wonder if something was off with the thermometer or fluke reading. Either way exciting and we could be cycle twins.

Yes please change POAS to 9/21. Thank you!

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Great explanation of the chart! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

September 2018 POAS

Hypatia: 9/2
    Umberto: 9/2
    Mrs. Toad: 9/3
    2Mamakrewe: 9/4
    Starlitsky: 9/5
    Kaohinani: 9/14
    Yellowbeach: 9/15
    Skinnycow: 9/15
    Paranundrum: 9/15
    Berly: 9/17
    Qbbride: 9/18
    Mrsdynamitegal: 9/19
    Patientlywaiting19: 9/20
    Magnolia: 9/20
    Supernovaj: 9/21
    Cstanton13: 9/27
    Sams mom: 9/28
    Jessiemuller88: 9/28
    Umberto: 9/29
    Karenbme: 9/29
    LAZB: TBD

Best of luck to everyone this month!

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Soooooooo, hubby is home for lunch atm. He is waiting to hear back if he will have to attend training this weekend in SC or if training will be held here at their unit. F'x 🀞

UPDATE - DRILL WAS CANCELED!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜ They will reschedule for the last weekend of the month. Prayers answered. πŸ™

31. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@paranundrum: sorry you are out! Fingers crossed next month is your month!!

@Kaohinani: @skinnycow: both your charts look great!

@SupernovaJ: I’m betting CD17 too. And look at that BD schedule! πŸŽ‰

AFM, super crampy and my boobs feel super full.

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@QBbride: Good "non-symptoms." 🀞

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Good! I was about to come comment that my friends that are out there with the Navy were finally released from their zone, so I doubt they want to bring anymore in.

34. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Thanks everyone! Nurse just called and level is 4, so negative! Hopefully the tiny spotting I have will turn into af and we can get this show on the road!

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: YAY! (It does feel weird being excited about low HCG #s)

36. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Just for kicks here’s as far as I tracked my trigger out. I’d have to think it’s gone by now. Just afraid of a false positive.

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I would say you'd give yourself a headache looking for a line if you took one today that was left over trigger.

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Great news!!! πŸ‘πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

@Yellowbeach: I think you'd be in the clear now, but just to be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN, maybe wait until the 14th or 15th? #TeamYellowbeachBFP πŸ˜‰

39. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani @samsmom: I don’t have access to Sticks until Thursday at the earliest anyway. I can wait until Friday FMU.

ETA: no access to FMU on Thursday (won’t be home yet) which is a good thing!

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So my ovulation tests aren't getting darker really maybe I will o the same time on femara as I do on Clomid, even with taking it CD 3-7

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee