Please help me!! My dd is 25 months old and slept like a champ until we went overseas for Christmas. Since then she has been waking up anywhere from 2-7 times per night, sometimes every hour!! We have figured out that her ideal sleep preference is for us to have our hand on her back all night while she sleeps in her crib. She seems to require constant reassurance that we are there. Sometimes we can just tell her to lie back down but that doesn't always work and she will stand up and cry for us in her crib until we lie her back down and pat her back. She is still in her crib, and used to sleep thru the night since we sleep trained at 3 months old. She doesn't use any paci or bottle. I was so desperate I take her into my bed sometimes but she surprisingly doesn't like it and frequently asks to go back to her crib, so I know that's not why she is waking up so much. It would actually be better if we could just bring her to our bed cuz we could all sleep but she clearly does not love it. :(. Help a mommy out!!