Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

30 Day Shredders!

1. Freckles

honeydew / 7444 posts

@PrincessBaby: ooh just saw your post. I need you guys to motivate me.

@MrsBrewer: That's ok, there is always today! I am so glad you didnt tell me otherwise i totally would have skipped out. Hahaha

2. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@caffeinated: Today it's on for sure!! Keep you your awesome work!! We can be accountible buddies :-)!

3. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@caffeinated: Yeah! The more the merrier! H just started napping so I'm about to change and get it on!

4. MarieJ

pear / 1579 posts

@hilsy85: @PrincessBaby: @caffeinated: can I join you ladies? I'm on day 2 also & would love to keep each other motivated to keep on pushing!

About to do day 2/ level 1 now.

5. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@MarieJ: of course! I will get lazy so we all need to push each other!

Ok, Day 2/Level 1 complete!

Anyone else get leaky boobs when you take your sports bra off? Does this mean it's too tight?

6. Freckles

honeydew / 7444 posts

@PrincessBaby: Haha, it's pretty normal in the early months. It didn't matter what i did, i would be leaking ALL.THE.TIME. I would probably put in some breast pads. Make sure to keep yourself well hydrated, new mama.

@MarieJ: We should definitely recap at the end of the week to make sure we're all on schedule.

7. Running Elley

coconut / 8681 posts

Hey girls!!! I did day 3/level 1 this morning! Yay I'm so glad that there are so many doing this! It's definitely helping motivate me to do it instead of putting it off.

8. rachiecakes

coconut / 8279 posts

So I totally half-assed it last night. Jillian would not approve. I didn't stretch it out at the end and I feel stiff this morning. I'm going to have to put in a bit more effort tonight.

9. Freckles

honeydew / 7444 posts

@Running Elley: Oh, totally! I finished day 2/level 2 last night. I wanted to stay curled up on the couch but motivation won!

10. MarieJ

pear / 1579 posts

@rachiecakes: I half assed it today.

LO was fussy all day & I only got about halfway through. I think I'll make up for it tomorrow by doing it morning & night. We shall see!

11. Weagle

coconut / 8498 posts

Ok, I'm joining in. I've never completed 30DS before, but I've started several times. I'm several pounds below pre-preg weight, but I'm skinny-fat :). Hoping to tone up for the pool this summer and be strong for my little girl. Tonight was night one. I may sub yoga/Pilates a couple of days a week.

12. doodlepoodle

grapefruit / 4136 posts

@HLK208: I refuse to look like this forever!! DH saw my before pic on my phone and was like "wth is this???" hahaha nothing dear!

I almost didn't do it yesterday but literally thought "oh but the HB girls will be, I really need to." so I did!! my plan is EVERY DAY until the end of the 30 days to see how different I look/feel

13. MarieJ

pear / 1579 posts

Has anyone "shredded" today?

I'm going to do my workout tonight. I'm waiting on DH to get home from a game to keep LO occupied. If she goes to sleep before, maybe I'll go ahead & work out.

14. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

@MarieJ: I did! Level 1/Day 4 for me! Going again tomorrow am! Felt great today, an increase in push ups again! Doing lady push ups, though!

15. Weagle

coconut / 8498 posts

I Shredded today. It was about like yesterday, but I had a ton of stuff to do afterwards in a short amount of time. So, I know I didn't give it my all because I was thinking about that.

16. rachiecakes

coconut / 8279 posts

Ugh weekends are so tough for me! DH works all weekend and we had evening plans last night & tonight that got us home after 10pm. I'm dragging myself through it, girl push-ups, less reps. I need to hit it HARD tomorrow!

17. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@MarieJ: I didnt get to do it yesterday due to like ZERO baby naps! So I did Level 2 today to try to make up for it. Holy crapballs my abs are like NONEXISTENT! There's a lot of Plank exercises and I was like Kill. Me. Now.

I was way sweatier after Level 2. And I had way more pee seepage, lol, and I'm mainly using that to judge how good of a workout I got, lol

18. Freckles

honeydew / 7444 posts

@MarieJ: I went to spin class this morning and had a crazy core workout afterwards that i didn't think there was any way i could do another workout. My goal is to have one hard workout a day.

@PrincessBaby: Bahaha, i hope you're wearing liners! I decided that Fridays will be my rest days. We should post on Sundays what workouts we did the previous week.

19. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

Reviving this thread! Guess who finally got off their lazy but and shredded?

This girl! Hahaha day 1 level 1 and I feel like dying! I'm sooooo out of shape it's ridiculous! But, I made it though! The push ups are the worst, I have no upper body strength at all! Day 2 tomorrow!

20. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

Mine came in the mail today so I'll be starting tomorrow. Wish me luck!

21. doodlepoodle

grapefruit / 4136 posts

Gah I was doing SO freaking well with this then hurt my right knee last night and am out of commission. I'm going to keep working my arms/abs though, those are the things I'm most worried about, I just can't run and do cardio which is what I've GOT to do in order to keep up on my weight loss!

22. CupQuakeWalk

coconut / 8475 posts

@Running Elley: so late to the party...but better late then never!

Hey ladies: I love 3DS and have had awesome results during the 2 periods of time I've done it.
    Recently, I've done 3 days so far and haven't done any in a week:( but tomorrow I start again.
    My plan is 6 days a week during LO's nap.
    I will only move up a level every 2 weeks. So by the end if FEb I should be done. Then, I'll move onto her 6week abs video:)
    I am 13w PP and back at my ppreg weight but would like 5more lbs and a TON of muscle strength to help lift this flab I call a tummy:/

23. Boogs

hostess / papaya / 10540 posts

I just ordered it today! I want to start feeling better about myself already. And I've used the "baby weight" excuse from my almost 2 year old long enough!

24. Weagle

coconut / 8498 posts

I decided I was bored with Level 1 and moved on the Level 2 today. Holy moly! I forgot how much of Level 2 was done in the plank position. I'm going to be sore tomorrow, that's for sure.

25. futuremama

clementine / 854 posts

I moved up to Level 3 today. It's tough, but I like it much better than Level 2. I HATED level 2!

26. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@futuremama: I haven't even seen what Level 3 looks like!! It's better than level 2 though? I'm still on level 1, and it's killing me so I'm nervous to even think about level 2!

27. futuremama

clementine / 854 posts

@MrsBrewer: level 2 has a Ton of stuff in plank position, and it just kills my shoulders.

28. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@futuremama: Oh boy....and I have zero upper body strength! Just the push ups in level 1 are killing me!

29. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

I did Day 1 yesterday. OMG, I am so out of shape.

30. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@littlek: Same here.....I'm still sore!! Are you going to do day 2 today??

31. littlek

@MrsBrewer: yep, tonight! I wanted to go running this morning but LO is cutting 2nd tooth and woke up super early. I was supposed to run at 5 am and LO woke up at 4:40. Doh. He normally sleeps till 7

32. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@littlek: Yikes!! That's early!! Awesome about doing it tonight! I plan on it tonight also. I feel super commited to do this for the 30 days this time

33. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

Has anyone gone all 30 days straight before??

34. Springtime

pomegranate / 3204 posts

I just got my DVD in the mail. Starting tonight, I'm nervous lol.

35. daniellemybelle

cantaloupe / 6669 posts

Oh, this is great! I've had this DVD (and 3 lb weights) for about a year now. This is the motivation I need to give it a try! I am a little scared to find out just how out of shape I am.

36. littlek

Week 1 Day 2 DONE... I also did 20 mins on eliptical..

37. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

Level 1 day 2 finished!

38. littlek

@MrsBrewer: yay!!! I'm so sore.

39. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@littlek: I know I am too, I'm trying to not go to the bathroom because it hurts too much getting up and down! LOL

40. littlek

What pound weights are you guys using?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee