Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Cornucopia of BFPs - November 2014 POAS!

1. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@MrsStar: congratulations sending tons of sticky baby dust your way

2. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

So much to catch up on! And I now have my own BFP to add! This am I tested for the first time this cycle (cycle #6) and got a total shock! Thought we were out for this month since I couldn't get my temps to cooperate, DH was sick leading up to projected o and I spiked a fever at the end of FW! Mess of a month and I said forget it with the temps. I'm CD 29 and guessing DPO 14-16....tested with SMU bc DH had to convince me it was worth it to test today!

3. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

@MrsStar: congrats! I'm guessing we'll be due around the same time! : )

4. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@EleanorRigby: Yaaaay! Congrats!

5. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@MrsStar: @EleanorRigby: Congrats ladies!!!!

6. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@EleanorRigby: Yay! Congratulations!

7. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@simplyfelicity: Thanks for checking in, sorry it took a bit to respond, I was out of town for the weekend.

Here's my update..

8. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@getjazzy: Congrats!

9. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@MrsStar: @EleanorRigby: Congrats to you ladies!

10. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@getjazzy: congrats!!!!!

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@getjazzy: CONGRATULATIONS!!! No problem! I was just wondering since you had a shadow a few days ago.

Wow...what a busy evening! August 2015 is off to a great start!

12. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@MrsStar: @getjazzy: @EleanorRigby: congrats!!! What an update!!!

13. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@lil owl: any news?

14. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@getjazzy: @EleanorRigby: yay! Congrats ladies! Great way to end the month!

15. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@MrsStar: @EleanorRigby: @getjazzy: congratulations ladies!! Great news to end the month!

@Torchwood: my DH is the same, he's incredibly proud of himself and his accomplishments

16. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@MrsStar: soon excited for you again doll! Much happy healthy dust sent your way!

@EleanorRigby: oh wow! How wonderful!' Have a healthy happy pregnancy!

@getjazzy: knew I saw a line! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months!

Great day for this board! Hope it continues for you all!

17. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

@getjazzy: yay!!! When are you due?

18. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

Thanks ladies!

19. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@EleanorRigby: @getjazzy: @MrsStar: Congrats Ladies!!!!

This is turning out to be the longest, most anticipated TWW for me. Even though we didn't have great timing because my o date moved itself up a few days, I've just had a good feeling about this cycle. I've been stuffed up since O, and the last few days I've felt dizzy, or air-headed, and just off. I've had some light cramping, but I swear I have light cramping every TWW. My temps have been good, but my sleeping has been bad, so it's hard to take them too seriously. I'm going to temp now on Thursday morn (11dpo), or possibly Wednesday night if I can't take the wait anymore. Now I just have to make it until then.

20. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@MrsStar: @EleanorRigby: @getjazzy: congratulations!! What a fun burst of !

@travellingbee: Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that it's not a CP! They're so cruel.

21. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@MrsStar: Congratulations!!

22. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@EleanorRigby: Congratulations!!

23. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@getjazzy: Congratulations to you too!

Wow, good way to end the month, ladies!

24. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, NurseDMB, mrsvdv, MrstypeA, Bluemasonjar, smocks, Jone0603, MrsStar, EleanorRigby, getjazzy!

TBD: Mrs. J, lil owl

11/27: MummaColston
    11/29: Honeygold89
    11/30: auggiefrog; SunnyFarmMama, Torchwood

Rollovers: Worrywart, YogiRunner, Mrs. Microscope, Berly, JennyG, abmamma, 2farmmoms, raspberries, Ashleyf21, Willow, ballerinabee, shortiecake, MissLace, MrsADS, mrsjyw, NorthStar, travellingbee, AMommyThang

Cheerleaders: QBbride, Bigskygirl, simplyfelicity

@MrsStar: @EleanorRigby: @getjazzy: Congratulations, ladies! So happy for all of you!

25. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

Thanks ladies! My board on wedding bee just had three positives this weekend too! Baby dust everywhere!

26. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@MrsStar: @EleanorRigby: @getjazzy: Congrats (aaaand my exclamation point key is again not working, so pretend that was more enthusiastic) Such a fun thing to wake up to on here

I'm convinced I see the faintest shadow of a line at 8dpo. Which is mostly absurd, but that is how it started last time, with lines so faint I was probably imagining them, so maybe

27. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

Wow-- so excited to see all the new BFPs!! Congrats everyone

28. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

Congrats to all of the new BFPs!! Sticky baby dust to everyone.

29. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@Torchwood: I was convinced there was a line waiting to reveal itself for a week before my bfp!

30. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@Torchwood: I have my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks ladies!

31. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

Thank you everyone!

32. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Torchwood: Crossing my fingers for you!

33. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@EleanorRigby: @getjazzy: congrats to both of you ladies.

34. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@getjazzy: @EleanorRigby: @MrsStar: Big congratulations!!! Such a great weekend for BFPs!!

35. lil owl

apricot / 345 posts

@littleblessings: Yes! But I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm cautiously enthusiastic, though... After you guys said you don't see anything, I wasn't so sure I'm seeing it anymore. DH said he still saw it. Then I started spotting. Then bleeding. So I thought I'm out, oh well, sad but ok. I left the tests on the bathroom sink and looked at them again a day later. (I had a light but normal bleeding at that time, I still do...) then I saw the line again. I thought I know I'm stupid but I have 30 tests and so I tested again. The line was light but darker. I thought I'm crazy. I had one other red dye weird german test (we're in Germany) and that's really positive.
    DS has his swimming lessons now, I'll pick up a digital on my way home...

I had no implantation bleeding with DS, so I don't know what that bleeding means...

But: I still haven't stopped bleeding. (I bleed through 5 pads and 3 tampons)

36. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@lil owl: definitely positive! Yay, congrats and h&h 9 months. I'd call the doc though to ask about the ongoing bleeding.

Congrats to all of you who just got their !

37. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@lil owl: I see it on the third, maybe second test and the German one. Congrats! Hopefully the bleeding is nothing to worry about.

38. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@lil owl: congrats I see it in the last three. I hope you have a very H&H 9 months full of sticky baby dust!

39. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, NurseDMB, mrsvdv, MrstypeA, Bluemasonjar, smocks, Jone0603, MrsStar, EleanorRigby, getjazzy, lil owl!

TBD: Mrs. J

11/27: MummaColston
    11/29: Honeygold89
    11/30: auggiefrog; SunnyFarmMama, Torchwood

Rollovers: Worrywart, YogiRunner, Mrs. Microscope, Berly, JennyG, abmamma, 2farmmoms, raspberries, Ashleyf21, Willow, ballerinabee, shortiecake, MissLace, MrsADS, mrsjyw, NorthStar, travellingbee, AMommyThang

Cheerleaders: QBbride, Bigskygirl, simplyfelicity

@lil owl: That looks pretty darn positive! Yay!! Congratulations!

40. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@lil owl: I still don't see it on the first one, but I guess you have better eyes than me, because the other two cheapies are positive, and that German Frer like thing is a GREAT positive! Congrats!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee