Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Year of New Beginnings and BFPS! - January 2015 POAS

1. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@NovBaby1112: i've been offline again and just saw your positive test! congratulations!!

2. cranberry

apricot / 305 posts

My plan was to wait until this weekend to test since that is when AF is due, but I broke down and tested today. I think I'm somewhere between 7 and 9 dpo. It was a BFN I'm going to try to wait until Thursday to test again.

3. beloved

cherry / 206 posts

AF showed today. I'm disappointed !

4. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@cranberry: I started taking tests way too early this cycle! I'm between 8 and 10 dpo and have taken tests the last 3 days. Yikes.

My husband told me to "stop peeing on everything" this morning, haha. I'm going to wait until Thursday for the next one too! The only thing early testing does is increase my anxiety.

@beloved: So sorry!

5. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

@Beloved So sorry

@My Only Sunshine @Cranberry I'm in the same boat. I've taken them for the last 4 days (all BFN) but I held out and didn't take one this morning (I'm probably 10-12 dpo), but then I just kept thinking about it so I took one at lunch and got another BFN. I'm going to try to hold out until Thursday now too! Since I could be 12dpo today and still got a BFN (even though it was in the afternoon) I pretty convinced I won't get a BFP this month. But I guess we'll see. I'm having my DH hide the tests tonight, so maybe I really will wait till Thursday.

6. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@cranberry: @My Only Sunshine: @renee0106: I'm there right with you guys. I'm 9dpo and caved this morning. BFN I'm feeling surprising down about it. Hope I don't give in for a few more days!

@beloved: Sorry AF showed!

7. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

I'm totally with all of you. I tested again this morning at 8dpo for no real reason. Of course it's a negative, it's too early even if I am pregnant. I'm pretty much using one cheap test a day just to get it out of my system even though I know I need to stop.

8. mrs.gm

grape / 84 posts

@simplyfelicity: Thank you so much!

9. VGarcia

pea / 16 posts

I'll be testing this Wednesday but should probably wait for Friday. I can't wait

10. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@californiadreams: thanks mama!!

@cranberry: @My Only Sunshine: @renee0106: @Berly: @BelugaBean: its still early!!! goodluck to you all @beloved: im so sorry!

11. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

You guys! Faint BFP today. Probably 10 or 11 dpo. Fingers crossed for a sticky baby.

12. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@My Only Sunshine: I totally see a line!!! Congrats!!! Fingers crossed for you! I bet you will see a darker line in a few days

13. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@My Only Sunshine: Congrats!!

14. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@My Only Sunshine: Yay congrats!!

15. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@My Only Sunshine: Congratulations!

I'm 10dpo today and still getting a BFN and still feeling pregnant. I did get a BFN with LO#1 at 12dpo so I know I'm not out, just disappointing because I was hoping to know earlier if I am pregnant.

16. cranberry

apricot / 305 posts

@My Only Sunshine: Congratulations!

I made it through the whole day without testing yesterday. Now can I do it again today? It might be a little harder since I'm working from home today. My goal is to wait until tomorrow.

17. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@My Only Sunshine: congrats!!!

18. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

@My Only Sunshine Congrats!!!!

I think I'm out for this month. I tested this morning and BFN. AF is due today or tomorrow.

19. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@My Only Sunshine: congrats and fx for a healthy and sticky baby

20. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@My Only Sunshine: I see it, congrats!!

21. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@MrsDoo: @mrs.gm: @NovBaby1112: @My Only Sunshine: Congrats, ladies! I wish you happy, healthy pregnancies & babies!

@2farmmoms: thank you for sharing your story. I think it's amazing the different ways we can and do get pregnant. It's nice that you have an easier situation with your donor this time. One of my co-workers / good friend and her wife conceived similarly and have an awesome 6 year old son. I really hope this is your cycle!

22. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@My Only Sunshine: Yay congrats!!

23. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@My Only Sunshine: Congrats!!!

24. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

Do you see what I see or am I just imagining it? 11DPO.

25. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@FinFan: I see it, for sure! Maybe a FRER tomorrow to get a gooood line Congrats!

26. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@Finfan: I see it!!

27. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Finfan: That's totally positive! At first, I was thinking it was one of those plus sign tests and was looking for a horizontal line. Congratulations!

28. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@My Only Sunshine: Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!

29. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Finfan: I see it!!! Congrats!!!!

30. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Finfan: it's there congrats. Have a H&H 9 months

Afm since I got my BFP in this group I feel like this is the best place to post this, but I got a little frustrated today after getting my betas today I was for sure it would be under 5 but it was 14 meaning I have to go back again next week after 3 weeks of going back and forth and getting my blood drawn. Ugh I'm just ready for it to be over and move on. Rant over

31. VGarcia

pea / 16 posts

@myonlysunshine @Finfan Congratulations ladies!! I am only 9 DPO so, I will test on Friday or Saturday if I can wait. Baby dust to all the rest of the ladies. ✨

32. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

I'm out. Woke up to AF. Pretty bummed, due date would have been our anniversary.
    Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

33. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

@Finfan I see it! Congrats!

34. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

Thanks for the congrats ladies Still super early but so far so good. I've had such intense symptoms (weird dreams, really strong sense of smell, nausea) that I knew I was either pregnant or going crazy.

@Finfan: Yay! Congrats!!

@Berly: So sorry to hear this.

35. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@My Only Sunshine: congrats!

36. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Finfan: I also see it! I would get a pink dye test.

37. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

38. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@hilsy85: hoping to pick one up today. Totally unprepared. Story of my life.

39. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@My Only Sunshine: @Finfan: you guys should come join me in the October mAmas board!

@Berly: Im so sorry

40. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@NovBaby1112: joined!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee