Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Year of New Beginnings and BFPS! - January 2015 POAS

1. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@jodyblair: I see something!!

2. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Chaosmaven: I definitely think the insomnia could have affected your temp. Hopefully, it's not AF!

3. snickers

cherry / 168 posts

Sorry I have been slack with updating. I started spotting the day AF was due but then it stopped. No AF and BFN for a few days but AF finally arrived today so its on to another month of trying. Hopefully cycle 7 will be our lucky one.

4. mrs.gm

grape / 84 posts

I've been a little MIA but congrats to all those with that I missed!

I'm 15dpo today and decided to test. I was originally going to wait until AF arrived but my temps started to dip a little, so I got impatient and wanted to know whether it was the start of AF.

Well, look! I still don't really believe it so I'll take a FRER tomorrow, but !!!

Sorry for the horrible pic. My hands are shaking!

5. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrs.gm: Congratulations!!

6. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@mrs.gm: congrats!!

7. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

@mrs.gm: congrats!!!!

8. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@mrs.gm: congrats!!!!

9. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@mrs.gm: congrats!

10. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

Ended up testing with FRER this morning at 11dpo....hoping this baby sticks!

11. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

Hpt was negative today, so yesterday's line was definitely an evaporation line. That's why they tell you not to look after the time limit!
    The positive OPK yesterday combined with the tons of EWCM and cramps means I'm just ovulating later than I thought. I'm glad I finally got a positive, but I'm annoyed I have to go through ANOTHER tww. Boooooo! I think AF will be due 2/5 so I'll probably test a couple of days before that. Looks like I'll have to wait for the February board!

12. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@NovBaby1112: That line looks awesome! I'm hoping this baby sticks around for you

13. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: ahh yay!!!! What a great line! So happy for you!!!

14. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@jodyblair: ugh that is frustrating! but glad you caught it!

So after my positive OPK yesterday afternoon, I had a negative one today, but had EWCM this morning...does that mean my surge was SUPER short, or is it possible that I could get a positive OPK if I do it this afternoon (I will, just to check)?

Also has anyone seen that chart that shows the percentage likelihood of getting pregnant each day before ovulation? It's just a list of numbers that says like 5 days before O: 10%, etc etc. I know it's out there but can't find it!

15. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@jodyblair: @hilsy85: thank you guys! I'm nervous but hoping for the best...

@jodyblair: man that stinks!!! How frustrating! i could have sworn I saw a line yesterdayon yours! I wouldn't rule yourself out just yet though....but it's hard to tell. Good luck this next TWW

@hilsy85: hmmm I guess it could mean short surge or maybe you will see a smiley this afternoon? Those tests are usually accurate withFMU though so I just bet you will be ovulating today. Let me find that chart, I know I've seen it before.....

16. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

17. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

And here's chart I found too

18. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

That chart is great to see! If I ovulate today, we'll have hit o-3, o-2, and o-1. So exhausting. I dk how people do this for months and months!

19. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@mrs.gm: @NovBaby1112: Congratulations!

20. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

I'm out for this month. AF came fast late last night. So my new low is a 9 day LP. I've never had such short cycles in my life. Trying to put on a brave face today - it's my baby girl's 2nd birthday!

21. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

@mrs.gm: Yay! Congrats!

22. Mrs. Turtle

@NovBaby1112: looks great! Fx so much for a sticky one this time!

23. mrs.gm

grape / 84 posts

@jodyblair: @hilsy85: @renee0106: @NovBaby1112: @travellingbee: @Chaosmaven: Thank you! I'm cautiously optimistic. I'll definitely feel better if I get a positive FRER tomorrow.

@NovBaby1112: Yay congratulations!!

@jodyblair: Sorry about the negative test. But it's good you have another shot!

@Chaosmaven: I'm sorry about AF coming. I hope your baby's birthday helps distract you!

24. mrs.gm

grape / 84 posts

@2farmmoms: Thank you!!

25. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Chaosmaven: sorry to hear that Happy birthday to your LO!

@NovBaby1112: thanks! I saw those when I was looking too...not the ones I was thinking of but helpful nonetheless. Are you going to have betas drawn by your doctor?

26. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

Looks like I am out this month AF is here. On the plus side FF predicted my cycle exactly, so maybe I can put more stock in charting for next month...

27. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@NovBaby1112: oh I am so hopeful for you! congrats!

28. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Chaosmaven: I'm so sorry..,.i hope next month is it for you! Happy birthday to your LO!

@2farmmoms: @mrs.gm: @travellingbee: thank you!!

@hilsy85: yea I just made an apt for tomorrow and mon to get bloodwork done. Won't get either result until mon night they said, so it'll be a long wait!

29. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@NovBaby1112: yay yay yay!!! so happy for you

30. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@NovBaby1112: @mrs.gm: congrats!!!
    @hilsy85: you can have EWCM after, I believe, but doesn't the positive mean O will happen 12-24 hours later? I don't think you need more than one day of positives.

31. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@NovBaby1112: @mrs.gm: congrats! so exciting!

32. VGarcia

pea / 16 posts

@Chaosmaven:
    Happy New Year everyone and baby dust to us all✨
    Cycle day:19
    TTC cycle#1
    after MC 12/8/14
    Ovulation: 1/18/15 POAS dates probably 1/27/15
    Baby# 4
    2 healthy births and 1 MC
    Hope to have a healthy baby this year. Lots of wonderful good things to come.

33. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

Congrats to everyone with BFPs! I'm at around 5dpo and still crazy. I've had continual lower back pain and felt off the past couple of days so hopefully those are good signs! I'm trying to make it to 9dpo before testing so I'll probably test on Tuesday the 27 even though I didn't get a positive with LO until after my missed period.

34. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@NovBaby1112 & Mrs.GM: Congratulations!! FX for sticky baby dust!

It's CD31 here and I am so frustrated. Positive OPKs CD17 & 18 (normal), delayed O, positive OPK CD28, no O yet, positive OPK today. We've been BD almost EOD for 3 weeks, but DH is having more and more trouble being "interested," and completely beating himself up for it. It's been a bit of an issue for 2 years, but now with the TTC, it's worse, of course. So frustrating to not even be able to TRY to conceive. I am starting to give up hope of conceiving by March and/or June, two timeframes that have significant ramifications for us. Ugh. Sorry I'm venting. There's almost no one in my real life I can talk to about this, especially the part about DH.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3edb3c/

Positive OPK, right? This is what all 4 have looked like...

35. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@bushelandapeck: @Mrs. J: @tequiero21: @DesertDreams88: thank you ladies! Praying everything works out!

@VGarcia: welcome and goodluck!!

@BelugaBean: that sounds promising!! Goodluck I felt symptoms pretty early this time too, fingers crossed it you!

@DesertDreams88: oh man, I'm sorry, that sounds so tiring and frustrating! That def looks like a positive opk to me so fingers crossed you O very soon!!! I can't even imagine EOD for 3 weeks

36. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@NovBaby1112: does this mean early Oct for you or late Sept? I got my BFP on 1/26 last year

37. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@DesertDreams88: oh hun, I SO commiserate. DH and I had a HUGE blow up fight last night about BDing and the pressure that he feels I was putting on him...it did not go well. I totally get it. It sucks! I tried to explain to him that I feel somewhat ok if I don't get pregnant in a given month, as long as I feel like I've had a chance for it to happen! I hope your cycle figures itself out soon

38. mrs.gm

grape / 84 posts

@Mrs. J: @tequiero21: @DesertDreams88: thank you!

39. Mrs. Turtle

@DesertDreams88: this is totally none of my business, and might not be an option for other reasons, but with all of my research into at home AI, I've come across a bunch of people who successfully used this method with their husbands when for whatever reason, BDing wasn't happening. I don't have a husband, and I'd imagine it might be a touchy subject, but maybe it would be worth a try at least some of the time. If you want more info I'm happy to share my experience. I haven't been successful yet but a lot of people are, and it's pretty easy to do, though quite a bit less romantic!

40. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@2farmmoms: omg this is probably totally creepy and weird, but I TOTALLY thought of you last night when we were fighting and I was thinking "she has it so much easier!!!" Crazy I know! But I'd love to hear the info anyway, just to hear more about your experience!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee